RStan

Fast Enough - Lando's Falcon 2nd Ed

curious why Han gunner completely goes against Lando pilots ability.

Unless theres a way to shed the stress immediately , Han shuts Lando's ability off and Lando shuts Han's ability off (if he gets shot at and decides to use it to reroll defense for some reason)

25 minutes ago, Glucose98 said:

Sooo this was SWZ04  -- we're still missing SWZ02 and SWZ03 -- any guesses?  Probably a rebel and imperial ship from the Solo movie.  

That heavy TIE fighter perhaps?

I don't recall seeing much of the rebels in the movie.

10 minutes ago, InterceptorMad said:

So were the Rogue One things (barely) but they didn't. This stuff might be 5-10 years pre-ANH but stylistically and ship-wise, it's basically the same era.

Yeah great point. I just guess I really want a Jedi fighter 

sigh.  

Get the expansion, Take the cardboard and

Smash and Blow Up the Ugly Piece of plastic.

flight-of-the-falcon-solo-tall-1024x576.

Seriously I have Classic and TLJ Falcon and Beaked Nose over here is just makes me want to vomit. I am not going to run more than 2 YT-1300s

I guess I have to keep the escape pod.:rolleyes:

Edited by Marinealver

13 minutes ago, MRCWING said:

So this is cool. I wonder if this will open up the prequels now for ships like the Naboo fighter Et al. 

I doubt it.

The problem with prequel content is factions.

The N-1, Ark, Jedi fighters, et al. should be Imperial craft because the Empire is the sucessor to the Republic, but that would chafe with the good/bad guys dynamic. And there's no good place to put the separatists's stuff that most people eager to get republic craft probably also want. 

Clone wars era would require new factions for the Republic and Separatists to be viable products, and we won't see those until after First order and resistance are going strong and probably won't see them unless some of the existing 5 factions get stale from lack of new media set in their era to mine for ships and characters, or alongside new close wars era media to drum up more interest.

Just now, thespaceinvader said:

Slow dial, 2 primary... I was hype for this but it seems kinda meh.

And Beckett crew just seems crap. Utter waste of a slot.

Yep..  lets just start with the power creep that necessitated 2.0, amiright? ?

as for Beckett, he is situational.   Moving an obstacle an opponent has placed?   That has uses.

14 minutes ago, InterceptorMad said:

So were the Rogue One things (barely) but they didn't. This stuff might be 5-10 years pre-ANH but stylistically and ship-wise, it's basically the same era.

It wouldn't matter if these movies predicted drastically different eras, they are gonna be required to create product tie-ins to anything new or they will lose their license. 

2 minutes ago, Marinealver said:

Get the expansion, Take the cardboard and

Smash and Blow Up the Ugly Piece of plastic.

Seriously I have Classic and TLJ Falcon and Beaked Nose over here is just makes me want to vomit. I am not going to run more than 2 YT-1300s

Why are you bringing e-wings into this?

Edited by That Blasted Samophlange

1 minute ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

as for Beckett, he is situational.   Moving an obstacle an opponent has placed?   That has uses.

It's pretty strong - you can throw off someone's approach, or open up a lane that the opponent tried to block.

4 hours ago, clanofwolves said:

45 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

" We’ll take a closer look at the pilots, upgrades, and escape craft included in the Lando’s Millennium Falcon Expansion Pack in a future preview! "

for now, just look at this smug bastard:

swz04_a1_upgrade-card-han.png

Shara weeps with envy

The real question, why the **** did we get a Han gunner (sitting in the pilot seat, not the turret) and a beckett crew, when beckett was literally the only person to use the turret?

2 minutes ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

He does have a point though. One would need very good pilot abilities, upgrade bar or low price to effectively run a 2 dice primary ship.