Sign in to follow this  
Devaresh

Mono Tactics Spotlight

Somewhat related topic question I wanted to pose. What decks or heroes make you immediately interested to see more when a person starts talking about a deck?

for example whenever I see leadership Faramir I know I have to look at the deck because I haven’t built a deck I like with him in it yet.

I’ll be more likely to look at a deck when it contains uncommon heroes, or heroes that don’t build decks all by themselves. If I see tactics Imrahil there’s a good chance I’ve seen some version of that deck before.  If I see, say, Fastred and no Dunhere, I’m probably gonna think “hey now, what’s this?”

For me it's also when the heroes are unusual, or ones I don't use much myself. I have a fastred with leadership faramir deck that might interest you both :D

i also like decks that bring fun or unusual themes. A while back someone, sorry I forget who, posted a deck that used loads of pipes, and I really liked that one! And anything that pushes encounter deck manipulation.

Have a question, you mention that when Riddermark knight is discarded he will eventually be reshuffle? How is that? Imrahil shuffles your deck, not discard pile. Am I missing something? 

Thanks, nice deck anyway

Oh I meant either way he’s not sticking around. I would reshuffle him into the deck if I pull him with imrahil but didn’t use Riddermark knights ability. So the point being since he’s not sticking around might as well use that attack if you need it. Sorry it wasn’t more clear!

You are right you can’t get him back from the discard!