Duciris

Warhammer Quest the Card Game returns!

On 10/14/2018 at 2:45 PM, Dburns41866 said:

But where is more Descent 2nd Ed and Runebound 2rd Ed content?!

More Runebound scenarios and map expansion at least and minimum a Large and Small Box expansion (with plenty of search cards).. plus a M&H Expansion and the 5 new lieutenant packs and Hardback "The Shadow Rune", "Heirs of Blood", "Shadow or Nerrekhall", "Labyrinth of Ruin", "Taint of the Mistlands " (MoB & CtR) and the new big box hardback. All 4 remaining mini campaigns in one final hardback with all Final hardbacks contaning modular rules for all expansions.

Then... our commmunities will be happy and I will buy Heroes of Terrinoth. But only then ☹

You forgot to mention elves for BattleLore Second Edition. ?

On 8/20/2018 at 3:03 PM, Darthvegeta800 said:

Bah too late. Already bought Warhammer Quest. Not going to restart.

WHQ is a dead game and it won't last long. Likely an average play of 2 full campaigns (only 5 missions) with different characters, plus one delve perhaps? 

Additionally, HoT has a deeper system for character evolution, classes, more quests, more monsters, more locations and expansions already in the works (according to the Sadlers)

I think you would miss out on a great game by not getting it ?

What i would recommend is to familiarize yourself with the system by playing WHQ:ACG and when it gets old (it did for me, but still a great game), jump into Terrinoth!

Edited by Shirys