Bojanglez

TwinSwarm - suggestions wanted!

It’s a bit too early to tell but after 2 games (and 2 wins!) with the list below I am having a LOT of fun but am looking for any tips from more experienced players on what could be changed or improved.

my “strategy” with this list has been very simplistic - Leia is accompanied by the Fleet Troopers and the squad of Rebels with Impact grenades and they go after the AT-ST, 3 of the other Rebels either focus on the objectives or simply engaging the enemy, the last Rebel squad runs with Luke and either tangles directly with Darth or engages Stormtrooper squads.  Neither me nor my opponent have a ton of experience (4-7 games a piece) and again, looking to make this as effective as possible :)

++  Standard (Rebel Alliance) [800 Points] ++

+ Commander +

•Leia Organa [105 Points]: Commanding Presence, Esteemed Leader

•Luke Skywalker [191 Points]: Force Push, Force Reflexes, Targeting Scopes

+ Corps +

Fleet Troopers [89 Points]: Fleet Trooper, Impact Grenades, Scatter Gun Trooper, Targeting Scopes

Rebel Troopers [83 Points]: Concussion Grenades, Rebel Trooper, Targeting Scopes, Z-6 Trooper

Rebel Troopers [83 Points]: Impact Grenades, Rebel Trooper, Targeting Scopes, Z-6 Trooper

Rebel Troopers [83 Points]: Concussion Grenades, Rebel Trooper, Targeting Scopes, Z-6 Trooper

+ Command Hand +

Command Hand: •Ambush, •Son of Skywalker, ••My Ally Is the Force, ••Push, •••Assault, •••Return of the Jedi, ••••Standing Orders

++ Total: [800 Points] ++

Created with BattleScribe

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Bojanglez