Jump to content
Meg_CascadeGames

Cascade Games Tabletop Weekend Rune Wars National Championship

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone!

My name is Meg, and I'm on the staffing team for Cascade Games. We're running Rune Wars National Championship in Seattle, WA on June 23-24. 

We are going to need skilled judges to help us with this event. We pay by the hour! For more information head on over to https://www.cascadegames.com/#staff/home to apply!

Edited by Meg_CascadeGames

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Meg!  Thanks for reaching out!  I am super stoked for this event along with a few of my friends.  I’ll send the word out if any of them are interested. 

 

I was talking to Steve Cameron and he was telling me it was cool to bring my audio/video equipment to stream/record the top table.  I just wanted to reiterate this to you that I plan on doing this and just double checking if it is still ok!?

Edited by Brikhause

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Brikhause said:

Hi Meg!  Thanks for reaching out!  I am super stoked for this event along with a few of my friends.  I’ll send the word out if any of them are interested. 

 

I was talking to Steve Cameron and he was telling me it was cool to bring my audio/video equipment to stream/record the top table.  I just wanted to reiterate this to you that I plan on doing this and just double checking if it is still ok!?

Oh, that's rad! Steve is our show manager! I'm excited that you'll be there streaming! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Meg_CascadeGames said:

Oh, that's rad! Steve is our show manager! I'm excited that you'll be there streaming! :) 

Yeah nothing fancy but I can put the Cascade Games logo on the stream for some advertisement.   I would like the lists at the end of the tourney so that I can edit them in the video later when I do a full upload to YouTube.  Now I’ll be playing in this tournament mind you so I pretty much will leave it the recording devices on their own and hopefully there won’t be to much background noise so that you can hear what the players in the stream are saying to each other.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Brikhause said:

Yeah nothing fancy but I can put the Cascade Games logo on the stream for some advertisement.   I would like the lists at the end of the tourney so that I can edit them in the video later when I do a full upload to YouTube.  Now I’ll be playing in this tournament mind you so I pretty much will leave it the recording devices on their own and hopefully there won’t be to much background noise so that you can hear what the players in the stream are saying to each other.  

No worries. When we're on-site we can talk about all that, or if you have any questions the best way to get ahold of me is by email. meg@cascadegames.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bhelliom said:

Just to confirm, the Uthuk expansions releasing on the 14th will NOT be legal for this event, correct?

That should be the case because for premier events the product needs to be out for at least 11 days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would expect that the Uthuk units (releasing on the 14th) could be allowed since they are just the same units from the Uthuk Core set which has been out for a while.  None of the the units on the 14th are "new" to the Uthuk.  Please let me know.  If they are not allowed then wouldn't then in theory entire Uthuk clan not be allowed to play except for the hero, and I doubt I can get him to 200pts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DkRanger said:

I would expect that the Uthuk units (releasing on the 14th) could be allowed since they are just the same units from the Uthuk Core set which has been out for a while.  None of the the units on the 14th are "new" to the Uthuk.  Please let me know.  If they are not allowed then wouldn't then in theory entire Uthuk clan not be allowed to play except for the hero, and I doubt I can get him to 200pts.

I think by FFGs standards, you could use the dials and figures and tray from those expansions, but not any cards that would have been new with them. So you could run 6 2x1s of Flesh Rippers, but none could equip Dead Sprint. 

 

No Bloodrage Conduit, no Serrated Spine, no Ravenous Maw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Church14 said:

I think by FFGs standards, you could use the dials and figures and tray from those expansions, but not any cards that would have been new with them. So you could run 6 2x1s of Flesh Rippers, but none could equip Dead Sprint. 

 

No Bloodrage Conduit, no Serrated Spine, no Ravenous Maw

Yup any new (i.e. non army expansion) cards would not meet that threshold of new items to take to a tournament.  Can someone from Cascade or FFG confirm?

Did research found this:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/op/legality/

Things available only in Uthuk expansions will not be legal until 25 June.

 

Edited by flightmaster101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...