totalnoob

DC/MD/NoVA IA events

I’ve seen some mention about a strong IA community in the Washington DC (and suburbs) area. What stores do people usually play at? I’ve played once at DreamWizards in Rockville MD - but they haven’t hosted anything for FFG IA tournaments in a long time. They do have Destiny and some Legion stuff now :( 

Anyway, would be curious to hear of any stores that have some regular monthly IA events.

thanks!

Hey man, there is a facbook group called NOVA FireTeam for Imperial Assault.  You can easily join.  However, the group is pretty much dead.  I have tried to get some folks to play Skirmish at the local game stores in NOVA, but I never receive a response.  No one ever posts in there.  There is the rare tournament during the year, but we are lucky to get two people to show up.  I live in northern virginia.  Where are you located?  Do you play skirmish?  I play with my son, but would like to play with other folks.  Let me know.

Nothing regularly scheduled at Labyrinth in DC but I would definitely be up for trying to get something regular going there.