Weezbeez37

Help building an Imperial 800pt list

Hey all,

I have a game on Sunday with my good gaming buddy and it's our 4th game together so we're still learning how to play. Since I have my Imperial Empire Legion 90% primed I thought this would be a good chance to get them out on the battlefield to "Crush the Rebellion" and I would like some feedback about what kind of list/s I should be able to build with the available units at my disposal..

So far I have: Vader, Veers, 5x Stormtrooper squads, 2x Speederbike squads and 1x scratch built/proxy AT-ST..

Now I really want Veers to be included since he's my newest purchase and I haven't seen him in action yet and the AT-ST is a must have. Other than that, go wild with building a list..

Also it's not supposed to be a super competitive list since it's just a friendly game (we're still both learning the rules) but we are also experienced tabletop gamers so having a backstory for why these particular platoons are fighting each other or something to that effect would be awesome for our gaming experience but it's not necessarily important....

Thanks in advance 

Weez

Heres my personal favorite list.

797/800
Darth Vader [200]
Force Reflexes [15]
Saber Throw [10]

Stormtroopers [44]
DLT-19 Stormtrooper [24]

Stormtroopers [44]
DLT-19 Stormtrooper [24]

Stormtroopers [44]
DLT-19 Stormtrooper [24]

Stormtroopers [44]
DLT-19 Stormtrooper [24]

AT-ST [195]
DW-3 Concussion Grenade Launcher [15]

74-Z Speeder Bikes [90]

The best list you have, IMO, is Vader, 2x Bikes, and 5x DLT Stormtroopers.

However, if you want Veers and the AT-ST, and don't care about how competitive it is, I'll suggest the following:

http://tabletopadmiral.com/legion/empire/p08uEMuEMuEMp05u07u0euEMuEMp05u07u0euEMuEMp05u07u0euEMuEMp05u07u0euEMuEMp09uEMu17u18uEMuEMp02uEMp02uEMc08

I know that you obviously played your game on Sunday (hope you won!) but here is a list for the future based on the units you have! 

Any questions, let me know. Cheers!

Thanks for the reply all. I ended up having a list (can't remember exactly what upgrades I took) something like this:

veers

3x dlt troopers +1

2x hh-12 troopers 

AT-ST

1x speederbike squad 

The game was pretty good, we definitely have a better grip on how the game plays now so that means less time looking up rules and more time playing. Unfortunately we didn't get to finish the game cause my friend had to leave early but if I had to determine who won I'd have to say that he did.  Although if we did play another round my ATST was in a great position to wipe out a good chunk of his forces especially with veers standing next to it getting ready to give it and the bikes a dodge token with the evasive maneuvers card(commanding presence is also a nice upgrade to have) and also giving it an aim token with his spotter rule. Alas that will have to wait until our next game. 

Until the next time gents,

May the force be with you... Or the dark side... Whichever your preference is...

Weez