agenttherock

Your most wanted new EU ships in 2.0

2 hours ago, Astech said:

I'd love a StealthX fighter, probably with PS 7 Jaina Solo pilot.

A chiss clawcraft with Jagged Fel using Soontir Fel's old ability would also be pretty neat.

I feel like FFG probably won't be able to get the Solo twins approved for use at this point. They'll see it as a conflict or something.

54 minutes ago, Ixidor said:

I feel like FFG probably won't be able to get the Solo twins approved for use at this point. They'll see it as a conflict or something.

They could have an X-Wing pilot named "Sticks", as sort of an Easter Egg to readers of the old EU without conflicting with the new canon.

6 hours ago, JJ48 said:

They could have an X-Wing pilot named "Sticks", as sort of an Easter Egg to readers of the old EU without conflicting with the new canon.

That would actually be really funny.  Question is, could they find a way of giving her Force powers?

Otana, TIE avenger, Skypray and Delta-class transport would be my picks, but there are many ships I would love to see around. R-41 Starchaser, Cloakshape, Razo, Supa and Planetary fighters. And Uglies!

On 5/31/2018 at 7:19 PM, Animewarsdude said:

YT-2000 - come on we really need this ship just so we can have all three original X-wing game protagonists in the game. (Hopefully Keyan is still in 2.0). I'd be fine with them putting it in either the Rebellion or in Scum on the basis that each of the OT factions has one of the protagonists in the game.

If they bring the YT-2000 and they don't give us the chance to pair Ace with Emon, I'm out of this game ??

There are some ships I would like to see cross-factionally.

I like the Firespray as an Imperial craft. No Boba or unique titles, but a couple of generics would be fine by me. Paint it in a police-esque paint scheme, and call it a day.

I want the Gauntlet (preferred as a large, but I'll accept an Epic.) This would be awesome as a multifaction ship, with no generic pilots in the Rebel side. Give it to CIS, Rebels, Scum, and Empire.

Some Clone Wars era-ships for additional faction bleed-over. With the ARC one could even make a fair argument for it to be added to the Scum arsenal.

N-1 should be a thing. I'd love to see the pilots from the comic (Leia, Shara Be, and one of the Queens of Naboo. Maybe make 1 Generic for rebels.)

Legends: TIE Avenger, TIE Hunter, Scum/Imperial Skipray Blastboat, Wild Karrde.

Canon: Rebel N-1 Starfighter, Scum Rogue-class Starfighter, Scum/Imperial V-Wing, TIE Brute, Resistance A-Wing, Hammerhead Cruiser.

Edited by Odanan