Sign in to follow this  
JeppeLaursen

Scion style setting

Interesting idea. If I were to pursue this, I would say that each Purview and PSP should be either a Talent Tree or built like a Force Power. If you go with the Force Power build, they I would definitely have the Force die represent your Legend. And if you go with a Talent Tree, then I would have each Talent Tree linked to a particular Skill, that when you use our Purview, you roll dice according to that Skill, and have it act like a magic skill from the Genesys Core.

On 5/30/2018 at 4:39 PM, JeppeLaursen said:

I really enjoy the concept of the Scion game from White Wolf but I really dislike the system. Has anybody made a similiar game with the genesys engine?

For those not familiar, what's the Cliff's Notes version?

11 hours ago, c__beck said:

For those not familiar, what's the Cliff's Notes version?

In Scion, you play the child of a god working your way up to going from Hero to Demigod to finally achieve the status of a full fledged deity.

Admittedly, the first edition rules sucked because they went very simplistic were you got automatic successes that got really out of hand and made it where a rating of 8 would always succeed against a rating of 7 with no hope of ever beating them. But the second edition system is actually much more fair and they have tried to adapt the success/and, success/or of the Genesys system but in a very odd way.