Sign in to follow this  
Bhelliom

Uthuk Expansions off the Boat!

3 hours ago, Jukey said:

That’s called painting Runewars ?

But once you are done, it is a waste to not use up that paint. So you need to buy some more Runewars models. 

It’s a vicious cycle.

Shut up. So what if I bought a Hawthorne model when I don’t play Daqan!

Should be 14th, I figure they are getting the uthuk to full army status before dropping the rest. Could be a situation like with legion snowtroopers and veers, they were scheduled to drop same time, came out a week apart. We’ll know next week.

44 minutes ago, Jukey said:

Should be 14th, I figure they are getting the uthuk to full army status before dropping the rest. 

It could well have been "Just got these in... don't have time to sort and get them all out this week, so which ones will cause us less customer grief if we don't fill the orders right away?"

I could see an argument for both.  After all, for the shift to happen before Thursday could easily mean that they drop this bit on the 7th.  If the shift to shipping status had happened tomorrow, I'd be for sure for the 14th.  It just seems that in the past and for other games, 2 weeks seemed more the norm.  And I'm definitely on board for the idea that they couldn't quite get some of the product out at the same time, so unless they go updated at the tail end of his job before heading home and we're getting the update on the rest tomorrow, then my guess is two separate shipments about a week apart.