Sign in to follow this  
NervousSam

Blog: Exploring new 2.0 TIE swarm options

On 5/28/2018 at 4:00 PM, Effenhoog said:

just a reminder, General Hux won't be available for imperials in 2.0

I've never been that into TIE swarms but with the 2.0 core set I'll have 12 of them so maybe it's time to try again

Is the ship limit still enforced in 2.0?

5 hours ago, Gungo said:

Is the ship limit still enforced in 2.0?

Its not been stated either way, but Alex did say on a stream that the Academy Tie was still slated to cost 24 points, ie max of 8 still. 

On 6/1/2018 at 4:05 PM, NervousSam said:

Its not been stated either way, but Alex did say on a stream that the Academy Tie was still slated to cost 24 points, ie max of 8 still. 

So basically we won’t know till epic is ever done! I have 8 ties... the new core gives me 10. Beyond the whole issue about not having enough cardboard in a conversion and starter set I’ll likely have 2 useless tie ships unless epic has a rule that allows 10.

3 minutes ago, Gungo said:

So basically we won’t know till epic is ever done! I have 8 ties... the new core gives me 10. Beyond the whole issue about not having enough cardboard in a conversion and starter set I’ll likely have 2 useless tie ships unless epic has a rule that allows 10.

You could always try and trade 2 of them to empire only players. My local area has lots of swaps going on right now. I just picked up a spare IG myself.