Rogue Dakotan

THE GREAT SUPPRESSION - Star Wars Legion Game Session

Our first Legion gameplay video is here! We plan on making many more so your feedback is really really appreciated. Let me know what you like and what you don't. 

FWIW I'm not in the video. I just did the editing. (I already passed on a lot of feedback to Leo for future videos. :P

Thank you for watching! 

Very well edited. You make it easy to follow what's happening.

For the guys playing, if you are serious with doing this, they should focus to develop their own entertainment value. Be more talkative, never whisper or mumble, rather just say what your thinking as much as they can and communicate with the audience their plans. Some banter and some RP while playing is exellent. The "Games night" channel is a good example of guys being really funny and entertaining to watch playing tabletop.

Best of luck, can really see this improving and getting really good.

2 hours ago, GRNDSTRM said:

For the guys playing, if you are serious with doing this, they should focus to develop their own entertainment value. Be more talkative, never whisper or mumble, rather just say what your thinking as much as they can and communicate with the audience their plans. Some banter and some RP while playing is exellent. The "Games night" channel is a good example of guys being really funny and entertaining to watch playing tabletop.

I can't agree more. I didn't realize how often we weren't talking until the editing was all done and I watched through the whole thing. And next time I'll definitely remind Chris to speak up a bit more. He's just naturally a quiet guy.