lkb57

New Canon E-wing Revealed in Star Wars Resistance?

17 minutes ago, Turtlewing said:

I always figured it was supposed to be a "T-Wing" but nobody was brave enough to correct the pointy haired boss when he started calling it the "B-Wing" in front of customers.

That is exactly why the Joint Strike Fighter is called the F-35, no one wanted to correct some General. I think it was originally supposed to be the F-25.

The B Wing is cruciform. Clearly, alongside the A Wing, it's all part of the Christian agenda, subverting pagan tropes with their symbolism in their quest for world uniformity under the One. The Born Again Wing. 

It's all so clear now. It's like the Spring Equinox all over again.

Oh how they laughed at my tin foil hat. Suckers.

2 hours ago, Cuz05 said:

The B Wing is cruciform. Clearly, alongside the A Wing, it's all part of the Christian agenda, subverting pagan tropes with their symbolism in their quest for world uniformity under the One. The Born Again Wing. 

Oh wow, you catched that only in RotJ? The first movie has even clearer agenda - one fighter is called X-wing (read: Cross-wing) and the other Y-wing (short for Y'allneedJesus-wing).

52 minutes ago, eMeM said:

Oh wow, you catched that only in RotJ? The first movie has even clearer agenda - one fighter is called X-wing (read: Cross-wing) and the other Y-wing (short for Y'allneedJesus-wing).

Hallelujah!

7 hours ago, Cuz05 said:

No, the A is for Anarchy-wing. All a-wing pilots are collectivists.

5 hours ago, eMeM said:

Also funded by Coalition of HighSchool and College Genetics Foundation.  

XX and XY.  Teaching kids about genes and birds and bees 1 Death Star at a time