Sign in to follow this  
beowolf777

Jumpmaster5000 staying large base or moving to medium in 2.0?

I attempted to look and didn't find this in a search,. So sorry if this has been covered.

Correct me if I am wrong, but ships moving to Medium Bases are...

Rebel:

Arc-170, K-Wing and U-Wing

Empire:

Tie-Punisher

Scum:

Kimogila, G1-A Stafighter, Scurrg Bomber, Aggressor, Firespray-31

Have I missed anything?

What about the Jumpmaster5000?

Thank you for the responses. Is it also confirmed that each conversion kit will come with 4 medium bases? Even the imperial? Considering that it only has one ship to convert and has only two copies in it?

48 minutes ago, beowolf777 said:

Thank you for the responses. Is it also confirmed that each conversion kit will come with 4 medium bases? Even the imperial? Considering that it only has one ship to convert and has only two copies in it?

Punisher and Reaper, so you could potentially field 4 mediums with one kit, so it better have 4 bases. 

Just now, tortugatron said:

Punisher and Reaper, so you could potentially field 4 mediums with one kit, so it better have 4 bases. 

Reaper is supposedly coming with a medium base as well as a small base.  No need for a conversion kit for the Reaper, it’s 2.0 ready right out of the box.

supposedly.

2 hours ago, GrimmyV said:

Reaper is supposedly coming with a medium base as well as a small base.  No need for a conversion kit for the Reaper, it’s 2.0 ready right out of the box.

supposedly.

Same with the U-Wing in Saw's Renegades, I'd imagine.  Then again... I wouldn't be surprised if neither SR or the Reaper had medium bases in the box...

5 minutes ago, skotothalamos said:

Imperial kit only has 2 medium bases. The bases are listed somewhere, but I can't find it right now. The other two have 4 medium bases each.

No need for extra medium bases since Firespray went 100% scummy.  I’ll miss you 33 pt Bounty Hunter.

Yeah, I'd be very surprised if 2.0 cards, dials, and bases weren't in Saw's and the Reaper. 

I think FFG wants those kits to be playable by new players who just buy a 2.0 core set, without forcing them to also buy conversion kits.