hemblecreations

HembleCreations - Painting, Converions and Scenery

Posted (edited)
Hi All,Scout trooper Sniper team 1:48.Recipe.Scouts - are from FFG Star Wars Legion box set and they were painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints.Base - is a large piece of bark and the tree's were made using branches and the leaves are from Woodland Scenics light green foliage set.The tree's were glued into place and then a mix of fine sand and spakfilla was applied and once dry I then used a mix of static grass, dry leaves, thin twigs, lichen moss and blended them together and applied them to the base.Once the mix was dry I then gave it a few washes of Vallejo's Chocolate brown to give it a forest floor feel to it. The grass tufts are from Army Painter and the bushes are from Woodland Scenics Olive green fine foliage set.
c31S36z.jpg
aRWSbwt.jpg
dzzTJ7u.jpg
fBCNDyr.jpg
VKCUchg.jpg
aBqRkbP.jpg
6V4upbk.jpg
tUfJCCt.jpg
qgMigDv.jpg
qdXhajN.jpg

Edited by hemblecreations

Hi All,

Rebels - Battle of Scarif 28mm.

Recipe.

Figures, are a from FFG SW Legion and are the Endor Rebels and the leader has been converted using parts from Airfix 1:48 scale RAF WW2 ground crew and they were painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints.

Base - is thick foam board and the sand is a mix of fine sand and spakfilla and is mixed with water until I get a consistency that looks like pan cake mix and then it is applied to the base.

The palm tree's are from ebay which were painted using Vallejo paints. The bushes from Woodland Scenics fine leaf light green set and the grass tufts are from Army Painter.

QRLLC4R.jpg

il2mSWj.jpg

42MaiJq.jpg

3EUwwLc.jpg

u4K8UNn.jpg

Q9OkPwJ.jpg

nSNmYNI.jpg

mYStOV4.jpg

uJmrCVM.jpg

9x7EPpx.jpg

Hi All,

Imperials have entered the base. 28mm

Recipe.

Figures - are from FFG SW Legion Snowtrooper set and have been painted and weathered using Vallejo paints.

Base- is made using high density foam as were the rocks, the floor plating is plastic card and the pips/hoses are old ear plug cables.
The console is from FFG SW Legion Priority Supplies Battlefield Expansion set. The snow is watered down spakfilla and was applied using a small brush.

pWlHghk.jpg

ndeQw9E.jpg

TFSuq1s.jpg

jGHlJgq.jpg

BSfyx0J.jpg

uJEYxp6.jpg

GSBigbW.jpg

BY46shl.jpg

JdHsacD.jpg

Hi All,

Lord Vader has Arrived 28mm

Recipe.

Figures - are from FFG SW Legion and the two troopers were the ones with the heavy weapons and I removed them and gave them both a German WW2 MG42 from Tamiya's 1:48 scale German's on maneuvers.

Vader was converted by cutting and repositioning his arms and then filling in the gaps. The figures were painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints.

Base - is a combo of foam board and high density foam and the walls were shaped and the floor plating is plastic sheet. The rocks are ripped pieces of high density foam and the snow is watered down spakfilla.

The cables are from an old set of ear phones and I cut the lengths out I wanted and glued them into place and the metal bracket holding the middle of the cables is just thin wire cut and bent to shape and glued into place.

tJYrrpI.jpg

EjkC2V0.jpg

E5cF8ZY.jpg

eke3mz4.jpg

rDAkKCI.jpg

sm2mQ7d.jpg

IRYBcnZ.jpg

08s3Apg.jpg

WTEdwkt.jpg

7LCfNsg.jpg

Hi All,

Boba Fett #1

Recipe.

Fett - is from FFG and was built straight out of the box and I decided to paint him TESB colours. The sling is just A4 paper painted and cut out and glued in place and he was painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints.

Base - thick foam board as is the wall and the wall has had spakfilla applied to it. The moisture evaporator and cargo boxes are from FFG SW Legion Priority Supplies Battlefield Expansion set and the sand is watered down spakfilla mixed with sand.

633Ce1z.jpg

3UHsEZ6.jpg

KMI5ZqN.jpg

dhxLdyJ.jpg

57FpoWM.jpg

RJ5Nisc.jpg

3jDpwOW.jpg

gxHEIjV.jpg

NVdbMf3.jpg

Hi All,

Boba Fett #2

Recipe.

Fett - is from FFG SW Legion I converted this one by cutting the limbs and torso then filling in the gaps and I decided to paint him TESB colours. The sling is just A4 paper painted and cut out and glued in place and he was painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints.

Base - thick foam board and the moisture evaporator and cargo box are from FFG SW Legion Priority Supplies Battlefield Expansion set and the generator is from FFG Imperial Assault E-WEB Heavy Blaster the sand is watered down spakfilla mixed with sand.

O11vLno.jpg

qBXRd8e.jpg

J2e0oyw.jpg

Mh5W8XY.jpg

1MJRMpT.jpg

vlGINdg.jpg

skn8nU6.jpg

e3zpFQw.jpg

wEwUi8l.jpg

Hi All,

Boba Fett #3

Recipe.

Fett - is from FFG SW Legion I converted this one by cutting the limbs and torso then filling in the gaps and I painted him ROTJ colours and he was painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints.

Base - thick foam board and the control station and cargo box are from FFG SW Legion Priority Supplies Battlefield Expansion set. The dirt is watered down spakfilla/sand and once dry a gave it a light wash of Vallejo medium brown and the grass tufts I picked up from my local gaming shop.

PRmp9tb.jpg

30LRIVh.jpg

emgMaIs.jpg

2UrKXtO.jpg

WGegaot.jpg

c93BwnN.jpg

bZHIIQW.jpg

JFsLA8j.jpg

Awesome mini dioramas with the "Fett, three ways".

Tanks look promising. Below is the non-flatbed version of the vehicle they built the GAVw on, for inspiration:Alvis-Stormer-HVM-CVRT-For-Sale-2.jpgAlvis-Stormer-APC-For-Sale-4.jpg

1 hour ago, aniron said:

Awesome mini dioramas with the "Fett, three ways".

Tanks look promising. Below is the non-flatbed version of the vehicle they built the GAVw on, for inspiration:Alvis-Stormer-HVM-CVRT-For-Sale-2.jpgAlvis-Stormer-APC-For-Sale-4.jpg

Cheers mate and thanks for the pics.

Hi All,

Scout trooper dio #1 28mm.

Recipe.

Figures/Speeder - are from FFG SW Legion and the Scout trooper has been modified so that his left leg is on the ground and I used arms from the FFG SW Legion Scout trooper box set.

The Sand trooper was slightly modified by modifying the right arm and the DLT-19 is a 1/35 German MG-34 which as been shortened, the backpack is from the heavy trooper from the FFG SW Legion box set and I removed the backpack and glued it into place.

Base - is thick foam and the sand is a mix of spakfilla and sand and once dry it was painted, the vaporator is from FFG SW Legion Priority Supplies Battlefield Expansion set.

dH9wffq.jpg

AszAa7O.jpg

5PRGKUz.jpg

R2B8wxy.jpg

7zG8e2Z.jpg

Usg1yWL.jpg

5raSoNe.jpg

J6oCqbL.jpg

RY9QHXX.jpg

Hi All,

Scout Trooper dio #2, 28mm.

Recipe.

Scout/Speeder/Probe Droid - are from FFG SW Legion and Imperial Assault and the only mods done were to the speeder's handle's as I had to remove the arms and replace the throttle/handle's with thin plastic rod.

Base - is thick foam and the ground work is a mix of sand/dirt/lichen moss/static grass/thin sticks/dried leaves which were blended and applied to the base. Once the mix was dry it was given a few washes of Vallejo's Chocolate Brown, the ferns are plastic palm tree leaves which I trimmed down and repainted.

The tree is a branch which I just cut to size and foliage is a mix of grass tufts and lichen moss which I picked up from my local gaming store.

J5bu25p.jpg

4ZYzFRo.jpg

MSrwVlE.jpg

enLFEsY.jpg

xiQgiZD.jpg

N4cACPO.jpg

Wx8vWrN.jpg

bmVQGLS.jpg

Hi All,

Scout Trooper dio #3, 28mm.

Recipe.

Scouts/Speeders - are from FFG SW Legion Scout trooper box set.

Base - is thick foam and the ground work is a mix of sand/dirt/lichen moss/static grass/thin sticks/dried leaves which were blended and applied to the base. Once the mix was dry it was given a few washes of Vallejo's Chocolate Brown, the ferns are plastic palm tree leaves which I trimmed down and repainted.

The tree is a branch which I cut to size and foliage is a mix of grass tufts and lichen moss which I picked up from my local gaming store.

JJPb7VI.jpg

85AlBSn.jpg

6mKcu1T.jpg

eXmOyo2.jpg

UTQyk5L.jpg

pau3BtX.jpg

iexCeac.jpg

Vackzmx.jpg

vHrX2Mp.jpg