Sign in to follow this  
Duciris

The Labyrinths of Lunacy is Shipping

I was lucky enough to get to play Labyrinths of Lunacy with 11 others today in an event run by Frank from the Drawn to the Flame podcast.

I would highly recommend it, and I think everyone else had a great time running through it too. And (almost) nobody died!

My only word of caution is that it does take quite a long time to play this way. I think it took us about 5 hours total to finish. Definitely worth it in my opinion though.

Thanks again to Frank for running the event and gathering together 3 copies of Labyrinths of Lunacy, Dark Sphere in London for providing the space to play, my fellow Group A investigators Laura, Joe and Jaya, and all those in Groups B and C. It was a pleasure talking with those of you who came to the pub afterwards 😀

I was hoping to get to either of the sessions run by @zooeyglass, but, alas, schedules didn’t allow! I’ll keep my fingers crossed and my eyes peeled for another, but otherwise, I’ve managed to locate 6 players in the London area so far, hopefully be able to pull something together myself soon!

@General Zodd there will definitely be more. And once it's on general release, we could have more than 12 players, which means we'll only be limited by copies of Labyrinths and seats in the shop. I've been slowly gathering London players too so definitely let's stay in touch so we can do bigger sessions! 

@Assussanni a-ha, that's you! You're very welcome, and thanks for coming along. Complete blast! 

Do you need a copy per each group? Or buying a single copy will allow to play several groups at the same time? 

Can't wait to get it!!! 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Paligru said:

Do you need a copy per each group? Or buying a single copy will allow to play several groups at the same time? 

Can't wait to get it!!! 

Unless it changed from the GenCon version (and they would need close to three copies of every card), you will need 1 copy per group.  Each group plays up to 4 players.  So 3 copies for 12 players.

If you cannot find 5-12 players, or cannot supply that many cards, you can play through it with 1 group and 1 copy.

EDIT:

Just checked.  It only comes with 80 cards, so you will need multiple copies for multiple groups.

Edited by Duciris
More information