Fuzzywookie

Is there a mostest favoritist ship you love and play all the time?

Salvation, it is so hard to not include it in any rebel list I build. Half the cost of an ISD2, but the same potential damage output, if equipped correctly.

Dominator, properly equipped it outguns most anything, with a total cost below a naked ISD1.

1 hour ago, durandal343 said:

Black dice

Ordinance slot

aaaannnnd....

speed 4!

and had redirects (not a Raider)

So was the Pelta your favorite before this last wave since it was the only one with Fleet Command?

Also I’m just joking around with you here.  I totally get your choice :)

Pelta still is my favourite Rebel.

But the Interdictor is SIGNATURE for me.

Nose Punch FTW

Edited by Drasnighta

16 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

Pelta still is my favourite Rebel.

But the Interdictor is SIGNATURE for me.

Nose Punch FTW

Wrong place i know but could you explain the nose punch to me.

Raider. I have loved this ship from the moment it arrived in X-Wing and am eagerly awaiting more content for it. I enjoyed reading about the 'Corvus' as well as seeing it in Battlefront II. I just wish it was an ever so slightly better contributer in either game. It seems odd that the ship FFG created is a bit below the power curve, but I think I prefer that to it being an OP auto include and everybody crying about them creating their own monster. Decimator is also an auto include for me, another carryover from X-Wing!

My current favourite is the MC80 Battle Cruiser. Caitken and Shollan made a good ship so much better. Overall it has to be a nicely kitted out 90point MC30 Landomition.

Imperials? 

Demolisher Gladiator.   For everything it lacks in canon iconography,  in game iconography it summarizes everything Imperials do well: hard hitting aggressive berserker assaults to demoralize and subjugate the oposition. 

Rebels?  So many to choose from and I don't play Rebels much.   But I'd say Yavaris with Rieekan:  taunting everyone else with stupidly overpowered bull**** that can't be realistically countered by anything except itself.