Fuzzywookie

Is there a mostest favoritist ship you love and play all the time?

4 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

Interdictor.

Until such time as the Rebels can fit an experimental retrofit, it does things nothing other ships can do, and that cements it as my favourite... despite not playing Imperials much.

^This. Sir Dras has got it right!

Absolutely love the Interdictor. Just the whole concept of it, sitting unassumingly off to the side but definitely putting a stranglehold on the Rebellion!

Ever since I saw one in TIE Fighter, it's been my favourite ship. I've always likened it to the Queen piece in Chess - board control in all directions!!!

Confession: I have NOT even been able to play a game with the Interdictor yet. Even though I pre-ordered it when it was released!

It just sits there looking menacing/pretty on the shelf. ???

Someday...just someday...

When you play too much something you end loving it and I played a lot almost everything but the arquitens so it is not easy to me. 

I wouldn't say ISD and Glad. Not cause I love them more than the dictor rather than I also love to win, sometimes. I guess the only way to give you a proper answer would be imagining something like "your house burnt and your armada collection is completely lost but you were able to save one ship". Then the ISD I guess. I love it, it is awesome and also iconic and would be 50€ less to re-buy.

For the Rebels I like the MC75 ever since seeing it in Rouge one. I like the fact it doesn't have a traditional layout for the bridge and so on. And the Imperials the Interdictor is a cool ship just looks so sleek and purposeful.

Interdictor.

It's awkward and has to work twice as hard with a double arc to match an ISD but its got balls...for interdiction purposes of course.

The Rebels design is also the next best Imperial only design in my opinion. The awesome visual alone is enough reason to play.

5 minutes ago, RyonOlson said:

Gotta be the MC80 Liberty. Rarely do I build a fleet without one. Second choice is the Interdictor. It's strange-looking, tanky, and with the right list (Looking at you, Nose Punch) it can really bring some pain.

I like the Liberty too, but don’t think it’s the best simply because I just can’t get past it’s weak resume in ROTJ.

MC80 Liberty: Hyperspaces into a trap. Blown up by Death Star.

17 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

Until such time as the Rebels can fit an experimental retrofit, it does things nothing other ships can do,

Black dice

Ordinance slot

aaaannnnd....

speed 4!

and had redirects (not a Raider)

So was the Pelta your favorite before this last wave since it was the only one with Fleet Command?

Also I’m just joking around with you here.  I totally get your choice :)

Edited by durandal343