Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

Shingles would crunch underneath the feet of the three venturing into the fissure. What little light there was from the lights of the submersible is soon lost as they move into the large crack in the wall. It looks like it was naturally formed, at least initially. The further they move into the inky blackness the more the walls feel like it has been carved with machinery. After a few moments they would be able to see light at the end, artificial light. They would also be able voices somewhere at the end of the tunnel.  

In the centre of the structure, the gang leader would snap at someone near by Jonas. 'Oi! Leave the computer now, the jedi has the codes'. The voice of the leader would return to the jedi. 'You've been in that block for at least fifty years jedi, you're going to be blind for a day or so at least. Tell us the codes'. This new may come as a surprise to Jonas. He had planned to remain in carbonite for a long time, until the brotherhood was needed, but fifty years? So much had passed, an entire generation of people will have come and gone without his knowing. Who had even won the war? Was it still going? So many questions, and these pirates did not seem like the most reliable source of information. They were the only one he had for now though. 

His comment regarding the alcohol would be met with silence for a moment before there is a coarse laugh and a slap on the back in response. 'In another life, you could have been a good crew member jedi'.

It was at this point there would be a beeping noise that would resemble a com link. 'What is it?' the leader would grunt. 

'Yeah, boss? I don't think we're alone down here' Jonas would hear a nervous voice say. 

'What? There was only one life form that we scanned for'.

'Well we just heard howling down in the lower levels we're searching. Sounded like some kind of animal'.

'Alright, check it out, keep the coms open'. This would be followed with the sound of a pistol being drawn from a holster and the cold of the metal being pressed against the back of Jonas's skull. There was a tutting noise before the leader speaks. 'Just when I thought we could be friends. What little monster do you have in this place?'

 

On Tatooine the two Weequay thugs would suddenly raise their rifles and aim them at the courier before them. 'Yeah, about your payment and all that. There isn't any, not from us anyway. We aren't Black Sun' one would near as he nods tot he crate. 'Now hand it over'.

The Black Sun contact was actually arriving at this moment. Jar had been sent to meet with the contact delivering the crate. His superiors hadn't told him what was in the crate, in fact they had been keeping the Jawa at arms reach for a long time. It didn't feel like he was particularly appreciated in his current job. He would round the corner to the hanger just as the Weequay raise their blasters. They hadn't spotted him, giving him a chance to react. 

 

On Korriban, the path ahead was lit with dim torches that lit when she reached them, and extinguished when she past them. The walls were carved with pictures of great battles and ancient sith warriors. One figure in particular seems to recur on multiple pictures. She would eventually reach a steep ramp that leads to a mighty double door made of red stone. Carved above the door was the words 'Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Perhaps it was a clue to pass the door? At the moment there did not seem to be anything else around other than the carvings.  

Tino raised his arms slowly into the air, cursing himself for his chasteness. 

Look. Let's make a deal ok?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Korath closes his eyes and focuses, creating an image of their foes fighting amongst themselves, within moments it occurred. They begin accusing each other of cheating and taking unfair cuts on the spoils, and begin to brawl. As Avalon and Ro’Ka emerge, they find the Niktos brawling with each other.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elias uses the force to brace the hanger door for the explosion he knew was coming.  The force was with him today, the door became an immovable object that redirected the shaped charge outward catching a group of stormtroopers who were waiting in what ordinarily would have been the closest save zone.  After he hears the explosion and screams of injured or dying storm troopers he let's the door fall outward with a loud thud that likely went unnoticed by those outside due to the ringing in their ears.

(Use triumph to activate blast on the storm troopers bomb)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

In the centre of the structure, the gang leader would snap at someone near by Jonas. 'Oi! Leave the computer now, the jedi has the codes'. The voice of the leader would return to the jedi. 'You've been in that block for at least fifty years jedi, you're going to be blind for a day or so at least. Tell us the codes'. This new may come as a surprise to Jonas. He had planned to remain in carbonite for a long time, until the brotherhood was needed, but fifty years? So much had passed, an entire generation of people will have come and gone without his knowing. Who had even won the war? Was it still going? So many questions, and these pirates did not seem like the most reliable source of information. They were the only one he had for now though. 

His comment regarding the alcohol would be met with silence for a moment before there is a coarse laugh and a slap on the back in response. 'In another life, you could have been a good crew member jedi'.

It was at this point there would be a beeping noise that would resemble a com link. 'What is it?' the leader would grunt. 

'Yeah, boss? I don't think we're alone down here' Jonas would hear a nervous voice say. 

'What? There was only one life form that we scanned for'.

'Well we just heard howling down in the lower levels we're searching. Sounded like some kind of animal'.

'Alright, check it out, keep the coms open'. This would be followed with the sound of a pistol being drawn from a holster and the cold of the metal being pressed against the back of Jonas's skull. There was a tutting noise before the leader speaks. 'Just when I thought we could be friends. What little monster do you have in this place?' 

 

Jonas: "Fifty years?  Well, I'm a bantha's uncle!  Dang friend, if I've been in here fifty years, any little animal surprise I would have left around would be long since dead.  If there's any animal security in here, I'm not responsible for it.  As for the computer codes, you'll want to use the login 'JEDI' with the password 'WONTHEWAR.'  I will warn you that the systems will insist on installing security patches before doing anything else.  If the holonet transceiver is still active that is.  You should probably disable that, 'less you want to sit through fifty years of patch downloads."

Edited by Jonas Shaaf
fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Elias uses the force to brace the hanger door for the explosion he knew was coming.  The force was with him today, the door became an immovable object that redirected the shaped charge outward catching a group of stormtroopers who were waiting in what ordinarily would have been the closest save zone.  After he hears the explosion and screams of injured or dying storm troopers he let's the door fall outward with a loud thud that likely went unnoticed by those outside due to the ringing in their ears.

(Use triumph to activate blast on the storm troopers bomb)

Teetoe tightens his grip on the flight stick. "You two ready to go? I trink its time to go!" He says looking onto the others who would ride the ARC out of the hangar. Waiting long enough to make sure everyones aboard before firing ships weapons and trying to make an exit.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the Gank and little Human run through the fissure they can hear the talking growing clearer and clearer. 'Why are we even down here? There's nothing in this cursed building but that stupid old man upstairs' one would complain. 

'We're down here because the boss told us to check for loot, zip it already'. a second voice would snap. 

'Yeah, well if we find anything we'd better get a fair share this time'.

'What are you griping about? You always get a good share!'

'Do not! You always swipe the best stuff'.

'Oh do shut up!' a third voice would snap at the pair before the noise of a scuffle begins. As Avalon rounds the corner he would see two of the Nikto being pulled apart by a third. Their argument would be quickly disrupted by the small persons battle cry and the wild flailing with the lightsaber. 

'What the force?' the first would manage to shout as he wheels back from the short person before letting out a cry of pain as he falls to the floor clutching at his legs. As Avalon runs into the midst of the group his swings would catch another two in the legs and lower torso. They all fall to the floor with cries of pain as they clutch at their considerable injuries. 

'Little monster!' one of the survivors would shout in shock as he jumps back from the dangerous blade. 'I'm gonna kick that thing in the teeth!' he would shout as he makes a wild swing at the boy with his boot. The swing would catch Avalon square in the stomach, though the pirates repercussions are swift as the lightsaber slices through his leg and hip. He would fall to the floor with a scream, leaving only one remaining Nikto looking on in horror.

From down the corridor there is a shout as a second group of pirates emerges from a room down the corridor, only to witness the pile of wounded crew mates.  

In the centre of the structure, the Nikto leader would jab Jonas in the back of the head again. 'Enough with the computer! We're gonna go for a little walk to see what's hiding in this place. Get up!' With that he would feel a large hand grab him by the scruff of his collar, yanking to his feet and pushing him across the room. The direction was uncertain, but it was probably deeper into the building where the res of the crew had gone. 

 

On Dantooine the door to the hanger would bend inwards for a moment before springing back with the force holding it in place. There was a muffled explosion and and cry as some of those trying to breach the building are presumably caught in the blast. 

As the door is flung open by Elias it would reveal two squads of First Order storm troopers. They had arranged themselves on either side of the door frame in a breach formation, but look like they have been taken by surprise at the turn of events. Several soldiers lay on their backs in the open with sever burn marks to the chest pieces of their armour, most likely from the charge.

They weren't the only one however, standing back from the storm troopers were three individuals wearing mandalorian armour. The armour was painted bright red with white trim, and the style resembled the armour worn by those who had served the old empire. It seems that the First Order had sent some of their more elite units to locate the force users. 

 

Pirate Group 1 Combat Check: 2eA+2eD 1 success, 1 threat


a-s-a.pnga--.pngd-th.pngd-th.png Does 3 base damage to Avalon, threat spent to add 1 strain to group.

 

Edited by Rabobankrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2018 at 5:42 PM, CathyKitten said:

Kid has more in him than I thought.

Ro'Ka was smiling as much as her mask would let her. She would HAVE to help Avalon. Luckily she just topped off her Cannon's reserves. 

"Over here you dumb Niktos!" Ro'ka would shout from as she emmerged from the fissure. 

Blaster cannon: 7eF+5eP+2eA+1eC+1eD 6 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph, 2 Light Side, 6 Dark Side
f-ls.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.pngf-ds-ds.pngf-ls.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.pngp--.pngp-tr.pngp-s-a.pngp-s-a.pngp-a.pnga-s-s.pnga-s.pngc--.pngd-th.png

(12+6 damage. flipping dark sides to make it 10 advantages, that will autofire another 5 times. Ill take two strain to use Rain of Death and Prepare manevuers. Want to use triumph to bounce bolts off of Avalons lightsaber to hit others, just for cool no actual bonus needed.)

The corridor is filled with blaster bolts coming from the spinning barrels of Ro'ka's blaster cannon. They surround Avalon in the middle of the Nikto Pirates, striking those on the ground. As they converge on the standing targets, the bolts begin to bounce off of the lightsaber blade in Avalon's hand. Narrowly missing the young force user a hundred times over, the bolts reflect onto those around him, until there are more holes in the pirates than not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Korath crosses through the fissure, looks at Avalon, and holds out his hand, "Lightsaber, if you please," he says sternly. "You are not ready for this yet."

What does this part do? he says while fiddling with the crystal array

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2018 at 11:35 PM, Stormbourne said:

What does this part do? he says while fiddling with the crystal array

Looking down the hallway, towards the second band of Niktos,  "The lightsaber, Avalon! Now!" 

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2018 at 5:13 PM, Rabobankrider said:

As the door is flung open by Elias it would reveal two squads of first order storm troopers. They had arranged themselves on either side of the door frame in a breach formation, but look like they have been taken by surprise at the turn of events.

"Rold on to your tailfeatrers! Were getting out of rere in a rurry!"

Teetoe fires a missile from the ARC-170 at the stormtroopers near the entrance, then hits the accelerator to the max. A large explosion blocks the view inside the hangar for a moment. The now airborn heavy fighter cuts through the fire leaving the hangar in haste!

"Srit! Not as big as I trrought it would be! Migrt rave to make a second pass to cover those two escaping!"

Arc missiles: 2eP+2eA+3eD+1eS 2 successes
p-s-a.pngp-s-a.pnga-a.pnga-s-s.pngd-th-th.pngd-f-th.pngd--.pngs-f.png

(Flipped DP to upgrade attack. Whats the count, its not on first page? Punch it manevuer to max speed, speed and taken strain need to be confirmed, second piloting manevuer for two more strain.) 

Edited by CathyKitten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Looking down the hallway, towards the second band of Niktos,  "The lightsaber, Avalon! Now!" Korath uses the Force to hurl them back several meters, and immobilize them. "They can't move, right now. Ro'Ka, if you don't object, would you mind relieving them of their weapons?  I suggest we question them and find out what we're dealing with."

You pretty much have to take it back with force as avalon grumbles

Thats the second shard i wasn't allowed to keep

Edited by Stormbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2018 at 4:13 PM, Rabobankrider said:

In the centre of the structure, the Nikto leader would jab Jonas in the back of the head again. 'Enough with the computer! We're gonna go for a little walk to see what's hiding in this place. Get up!' With that he would feel a large hand grab him by the scruff of his collar, yanking to his feet and pushing him across the room. The direction was uncertain, but it was probably deeper into the building where the res of the crew had gone.  

 

Jonas: "No problem, friend.  You have to watch where I'm going, you know, because I can't see anything. "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

You pretty much have to take it back with force as avalon grumbles

Thats the second shard i wasn't allowed to keep

"If you behave yourself, learn some discipline, stop acting reckless, and learn, then, one day, you may earn the opportunity to build your own lightsaber. Until that time, You must be patient, and be mindful. You have much to learn, young one. The Force is not the "awesome" It is an "awesome" responsibility, it is not something to be taken lightly."

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2018 at 10:11 PM, Rabobankrider said:

On Korriban, the path ahead was lit with dim torches that lit when she reached them, and extinguished when she past them. The walls were carved with pictures of great battles and ancient sith warriors. One figure in particular seems to recur on multiple pictures. She would eventually reach a steep ramp that leads to a mighty double door made of red stone. Carved above the door was the words 'Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Perhaps it was a clue to pass the door? At the moment there did not seem to be anything else around other than the carvings. 

Really? Arissa rolled her eyes and began to recite - 

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.


Through passion, I gain strength.


Through strength, I gain power.


Through power, I gain victory.


Through victory, my chains are broken.


The Force shall set me Free. 

The last line was done with a mock curtsy and a smirk.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Ro'Ka guns down the remaining Nikto of the first scout party, there would be a shout from the end of the corridor where the others had appeared. 'It's her! The Reaper!'

'Impossible! She's on Kafrene!' The Reaper had been a name rewarded to Ro'Ka by survivors of rival gangs and pirates that Ziktag had sent her after. In the system she had formed a truly formidable reputation, so it was no surprise that close rivals of Ziktag would recognize Ro'Ka, if only by reputation. 

The group did not spend any more time facing the newcomers than they had to. Without firing a shot they turn tail and make a mad dash up the corridor, the echoes of the shouts reaching the newcomers.

Through the com in the leaders hand Jonas would also hear the frantic babblings of the Nikto. 'Boss, boss! It's the Reaper! She's here! She appeared out of a wall like some phantom and has some laser sword wielding monkey with her! I didn't get a good look at it but-'

The com would be cut short with a beep as the leader shuts it off. Jonas would hear him sigh as he removes the pistol from the back of his head. 'Zicktag you greedy-', he would cut himself off here with another sigh. 'Alright jedi, new deal. A criminal leader seems to have sent her dog after me and my men, probably in search of the same stuff I was after. Make no mistake, she will kill us all given the chance, she's not on your side any more than she is on mine. You deal with her, and I let you go. I'd rather leave this cursed place alive and poor than dead and rich. I freed you from the carbonite, you'd still be frozen if it weren't for me. You help me here, and we go our separate ways. What do you say?'

 

On Korriban, the recitation of the sith code echoes around the sandy room, but the door does not move, not even an inch. It seems as if Arissa can hear a mocking laugh, just out of hearing. Perhaps it is just in her head. Regardless, the door does not move. It seems that to move further into the temple the dead Sith Lord demands something more, what though? It feels as if the room is mocking her the longer she stands there.  

Nikto Group 2 move to medium range of Avalon (long range of Ro'Ka and Korath) around the corner, spend a maneuverer to radio the leader and his men.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

As Ro'Ka guns down the remaining Nikto of the first scout party, there would be a shout from the end of the corridor where the others had appeared. 'It's her! The Reaper!'

'Impossible! She's on Kafrene!' The Reaper had been a name rewarded to Ro'Ka by survivors of rival gangs and pirates that Ziktag had sent her after. In the system she had formed a truly formidable reputation, so it was no surprise that close rivals of Ziktag would recognize Ro'Ka, if only by reputation. 

The group did not spend any more time facing the newcomers than they had to. Without firing a shot they turn tail and make a mad dash up the corridor, the echoes of the shouts reaching the newcomers.

Through the com in the leaders hand Jonas would also hear the frantic babblings of the Nikto. 'Boss, boss! It's the Reaper! She's here! She appeared out of a wall like some phantom and has some laser sword wielding monkey with her! I didn't get a good look at it but-'

The com would be cut short with a beep as the leader shuts it off. Jonas would hear him sigh as he removes the pistol from the back of his head. 'Zicktag you greedy-', he would cut himself off here with another sigh. 'Alright jedi, new deal. A criminal leader seems to have sent her dog after me and my men, probably in search of the same stuff I was after. Make no mistake, she will kill us all given the chance, she's not on your side any more than she is on mine. You deal with her, and I let you go. I'd rather leave this cursed place alive and poor than dead and rich. I freed you from the carbonite, you'd still be frozen if it weren't for me. You help me here, and we go our separate ways. What do you say?'

 

On Korriban, the recitation of the sith code echoes around the sandy room, but the door does not move, not even an inch. It seems as if Arissa can hear a mocking laugh, just out of hearing. Perhaps it is just in her head. Regardless, the door does not move. It seems that to move further into the temple the dead Sith Lord demands something more, what though? It feels as if the room is mocking her the longer she stands there.  

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Nikto Group 2 move to medium range of Avalon (long range of Ro'Ka and Korath) around the corner, spend a maneuverer to radio the leader and his men.

 

Korath uses the Force to pull them back towards himself, several meters, and immobilize them. "They can't move, right now. Ro'Ka, if you don't object, would you mind relieving them of their weapons?  I suggest we question them and find out what we're dealing with." Walking towards his immobilized opponents, he says, "You will drop your weapons and answer my questions. Is that clear?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Smirk on Arissa's Face turned into a sneer at the mockery she swore she heard. 

So Peace is a lie?! How about a little Violence then?! 

She drew her twin Sabers from her belt and began slashing away at the words, at the walls, and the floor. Anything that was tangible in the room felt the bite of a plasma blade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Ariss slashes at the room around her, the door would remain solid and unmoving. In fact, as she looked behind her the shining slash marks left by the blades slowly began to close as if they had never been there. What kind of power could do that? This tomb may be difficult to enter, but the power that could be found practically crackled through the air. The laughter she thought she had heard before was now clear, ringing around the room as it echoes over and over. 'What's the matter child?' a booming voice would mock. 'Do you not understand the first tenant of the code? You prove yourself to be unworthy with such a pitiful display'. It was infuriating, what did this tomb expect from her to pass? What did the voice mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

The com would be cut short with a beep as the leader shuts it off. Jonas would hear him sigh as he removes the pistol from the back of his head. 'Zicktag you greedy-', he would cut himself off here with another sigh. 'Alright jedi, new deal. A criminal leader seems to have sent her dog after me and my men, probably in search of the same stuff I was after. Make no mistake, she will kill us all given the chance, she's not on your side any more than she is on mine. You deal with her, and I let you go. I'd rather leave this cursed place alive and poor than dead and rich. I freed you from the carbonite, you'd still be frozen if it weren't for me. You help me here, and we go our separate ways. What do you say?'

Jonas: "You've got a deal, friend!  Feel free to take the liquor cabinet on your way out.  It's the least I can do for you saving my sorry exhaust port!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

breathing in avalon draws on his awesome (dedicating to sense) before ducking into the shadows of the cavern hoping that the other group will remain concentrated on the other two

Edited by Stormbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...