Jump to content

Recommended Posts

We've got lots of incoming hostile stormtroopers and likely something/someone a lot worse, we need another exit now.  One other person, if you're good with telekinesis help me reinforce the hanger door against an imminent explosion, others look for other exits or one you can make. Pick jobs and call them out. Teetoe, the fighter doesn't have fuel but it's weapons may still hold a charge, please see if you can use its turret to make us an exit in the back wall.

Elias quickly moves to the middle of the room, far enough from the door to be free of the immediate blast, draws and ignites his saber in a fluid motion  and reaches out with one hand to reinforce the hanger door with the Force.  The hum of his saber sounds like low rolling thunder and pulsating white blade is reminiscent of lightning. 

Vigilance: 3eA+2eP+3eB 7 successes, 3 advantage, 1 Triumph
a-s-a.pnga-s.pnga-s-s.pngp-tr.pngp-s.pngb--.pngb-s-a.pngb-a.png

Reinforcing the door

Move to reinforce the door: 2eA+3eP+4eF 7 successes, 1 Triumph, 3 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
a-s-s.pnga-s-s.pngp-s.pngp-tr.pngp-s.pngf-ls-ls.pngf-ds-ds.pngf-ds.pngf-ls.png

 

Oops forgot 1 force die was committed to sense defense rerolling just the 3 force dice

Force dive for move: 3eF 4 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
f-ls-ls.pngf-ds.pngf-ls-ls.png

Difficulty for Move check: 3eD 1 failure, 1 threat
d-th.pngd-f.pngd--.png

This makes the sum total 1 triumph 5 successes 1 threat 4 white pips.

4 white pips spent to activate the base power and a tripple activation of the 2 strength upgrades to hold the hanger door in place.

Chemdat calls out "looking for another exit" as he draws and ignites his saber

Vigilance: 3eA 2 successes, 1 advantage
a-s.pnga--.pnga-s-a.png

And he frantically starts looking for another way out

@Rabobankrider what's the difficulty of the perception or vigilance check to find another exit or place to make another exit

 

Edited by EliasWindrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking around, Akua did not find anything suitable to reinforce the door and thus had to draw her lightsaber, which made a melodious bell sound as it activated. She stood beside Elias, both her blades activated as she entered the stance she had learnt so long ago from her master, Master Windu

Edited by player3333902

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Teetoe, the fighter doesn't have fuel but it's weapons may still hold a charge, please see if you can use its turret to make us an exit in the back wall.

"Im on it!" Teetoe would say as he turned and sprinted to the starship inside the hanger. Running fast then sliding underneath the wings of the ARC-170, he would reach the ladder to the cockpit on the other side. Climbing quickly up the ladder and taking a seat inside, he would try to start the old ship and see if the weapons were able to fire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

Do you know who they are looking for @EliasWindrider?

I don't have a clue Excal'ur, but regardless of who they were originally looking for I'm pretty sure they'd try to capture every last one of us if we gave them the opportunity.

Teetoe, do you know if that ship has weapons we can use to get us out of here?

Chemdat looks for a way out without any luck

Looking for an exit: 2eD+2eA 2 failures, 1 advantage
d-f.pngd-f-th.pnga-a.pnga-a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stormbourne said:

Do you know how many there are? (No. of minion groups)

The premonition was short on details, a wave of white and a figure in black, I guessing that the figure in black is a powerful force user who is hunting one or more of us, so... Teetoe if you get an opportunity to shoot a target wearing all black with the ships cannons without hitting one of us, I'd recommend you take it, because I'm not sure any of us could take him or her on our own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure that will be as easy Excal'ure... the man in black is... strong and he's arriving soon. 

 

Akua said as she reached out with the force. 

 

We either scoot outta here or fight. Even fighting, we'll have to escape eventually.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can, please do... though don't hide me yet... I know it sounds contradictory but... I would like to size this threat up...

Akua calmly said as she faced the door. 

Edited by player3333902

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elias: I'd much prefer that Teetoe opens fire with the cannons as soon as I throw this door

(Elias hurls the door outward hoping to hit some stormtroopers and intimidate others)

Throw door: 2eD+1eS+2eA+3eP+3eF 3 successes, 1 advantage, 3 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
d-th-th.pngd-th.pngs--.pnga-a-a.pnga-s.pngp-a.pngp-s.pngp-s-a.pngf-ds.pngf-ls-ls.pngf-ls.png

3 pips for basic power strength upgrade and hurl

(And assuming that stormtroopers are minion groups of 6 with willpower 3 and discipline as a skill, here's the intimidation check associated with throwing the door, using influence/ if I can only intimidate one target can it be the man in black (not sure what an appropriatedice pool would be but if he has 5 willpower and 3 discipline the check would be the same)

Intimidate stormtroopers: 3eC+2eD+5eA+1eB+3eF 3 successes, 3 threat, 1 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
c--.pngc-f-th.pngc-th-th.pngd--.pngd-th.pnga--.pnga-s.pnga-s.pnga-s.pnga-s.pngb-a.pngf-ds.pngf-ls.pngf-ds.png

 using the white pipe for an advantage to cancel one of the threat (can I use the advantage from the throw to cancel one of these threat and if if attacking & intimidating stormtroopers is too much, applying the 20 damage to a minion group of stormtroopers would be preferred over intimidating)

Edited by EliasWindrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

Teetoe hold your fire untill told otherwise. understood?

"I rappen to trink we srould get out of rere! Tris srip is low on fuel and a sitting bearslotr." Teetoe primes the fuel intake and starts the ignition sequence. "Treres seats open for trose not foolisr enough to stick around. I can try to draw trem away from the rest of you." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, CathyKitten said:

"I rappen to trink we srould get out of rere! Tris srip is low on fuel and a sitting bearslotr." Teetoe primes the fuel intake and starts the ignition sequence. "Treres seats open for trose not foolisr enough to stick around. I can try to draw trem away from the rest of you." 

Elias: I count 3 seats and 5 sentients, I'd say that the 2 sentients with the best chance of getting out of it alive make a run for it on foot after Teetoe clears an exit for us with the ship's cannons.  I volunteer to be one of those 2 sentients but I'd like my brother to get a seat on the fighter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EliasWindrider said:

Elias: I count 3 seats and 5 sentients, I'd say that the 2 sentients with the best chance of getting out of it alive make a run for it on foot after Teetoe clears an exit for us with the ship's cannons.  I volunteer to be one of those 2 sentients but I'd like my brother to get a seat on the fighter.

Akua you think you could aid elias while i take the young ones to safety?

Once in the ship he whispers to teetoe

You just want to fly something dont you

Edited by Stormbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The writing on the walls was of little interest to Arissa. Yes words had power she was well aware. But she was after a less abstract form of power. She moved further into the tomb. Her sabers were equipped to her belt and a slug thrower overr her shoulder, but the real weapon she would use here was going to be her own wit and words, much more deadly than any of those in the tomb.

On Coruscant Xanth had said tearfilled goodbyes to the others in the orphanage and was standing in line with a duffle bag of her belongings and a ticket for a ship. A ship that would take her to a new place and new adventures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deep below the waves of Manaan, the suggestion from Jonas would receive a scoffing laugh. 'I don't doubt you could do that jedi, but if I had crystals for lightsabers, I wouldn't be wasting time hunting jedi, I'd just sell them off'. There would be a pause, punctuated by soft hum of the computer near by. 'That makes me think though. What can you do for us in this here temple? Must be something worth sparing your life for. I'd rather you told me know than wait for my men to dig it out and probably break it'.

Meanwhile, the cramped submersible would eventually come into view of a large grey structure deep under the water, resting on the ocean bed. The building looked like an odd design, something crossed between a Selkath research centre and an ancient ruin. As they neared it they could see a number of similar craft to their gathered around the front. This must be the rival gang, who else could it be?

The scanners at this point would pick up something of interest at this point. Behind the structure, there seemed to be some kind of large cavity that resembles a tunnel. Perhaps this was another way into the building. Taking the craft along here would be a narrow drive, but it was possible. After a few minutes, the craft would burst from the water in a large naturally formed underwater cave. To their left was shallow looking rocky short, and beyond that a large fissure in the cave wall. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Deep below the waves of Manaan, the suggestion from Jonas would receive a scoffing laugh. 'I don't doubt you could do that jedi, but if I had crystals for lightsabers, I wouldn't be wasting time hunting jedi, I'd just sell them off'. There would be a pause, punctuated by soft hum of the computer near by. 'That makes me think though. What can you do for us in this here temple? Must be something worth sparing your life for. I'd rather you told me know than wait for my men to dig it out and probably break it'.

Meanwhile, the cramped submersible would eventually come into view of a large grey structure deep under the water, resting on the ocean bed. The building looked like an odd design, something crossed between a Selkath research centre and an ancient ruin. As they neared it they could see a number of similar craft to their gathered around the front. This must be the rival gang, who else could it be?

The scanners at this point would pick up something of interest at this point. Behind the structure, there seemed to be some kind of large cavity that resembles a tunnel. Perhaps this was another way into the building. Taking the craft along here would be a narrow drive, but it was possible. After a few minutes, the craft would burst from the water in a large naturally formed underwater cave. To their left was shallow looking rocky short, and beyond that a large fissure in the cave wall. 

Aftre being cramped in the sub for some time avalon bolts out before the waves settle and begins to run around the opening

Woooo freedom!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...