Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

The would be a rumbling repeat of 'yes boss' and Jonas is dropped again. He would feel breath on his next for a moment before the commanding voice speaks in his ear. 'Well well well. This is a real turn up isn't it. I came here looking for holocrons or something, looks like I got a bonefied jedi for my troubles'. This  one seems smarter than the others. 'Now I thought jedi were gone for good, looks like you hid away, who are you?'

 

"Holocrons?  Nikto, please!  You don't need no fracking holocron.  What you have here is one genuine --- and very appreciative, I might add --- Jedi.  One who can teach more than any two-credit holocron ever could.  Now you're the guy who's in charge here?  Good.  Now let me tell you something.  You ain't here for the money.  Does that shock you?  Nah, you're too smart for that. You're here for a planet-load of money.  Which, I, my new friend, will duly help you acquire.  Fair is fair and all.  The name is Shaaf, by the way.  And you?

Edited by Jonas Shaaf
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excal'ure? By the force it really is you! 

Akua smiled as she went forward to greet her old friend from the Clone Wars. 

How have you been? It's been so long since we last saw each other!

 

For Tino on Tatooine, he was getting nervous about the silence from the 2 Weequays, his hand inching closer to his blaster just in case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, player3333902 said:

Excal'ure? By the force it really is you! 

Akua smiled as she went forward to greet her old friend from the Clone Wars. 

How have you been? It's been so long since we last saw each other!

"that it has, what are you doing here?"

he's just as you remember overly cautious and fearing the worst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was here to collect some info on force sensitives I had heard of in the old Rebellion base here. As I was there however, I felt someone land on the planet. Two of them in fact, both force sensitives. One of them has invited me to dinner in Garang. Would you like to come? I can see that you've met someone too. 

 

Akua said as she smiled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to meet you Teetoe. From what I felt, I felt no malice at all. Plus it was I who initiated the probe, but I felt no particular danger to me. So I feel that they can be trusted. Even if they are inquisitors, I think the two of us together do stand a goodchance don't you? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

Nice to meet you Teetoe. From what I felt, I felt no malice at all. Plus it was I who initiated the probe, but I felt no particular danger to me. So I feel that they can be trusted. Even if they are inquisitors, I think the two of us together do stand a goodchance don't you? 

 

"you always saw the best in people, but if they aren't what you think them to be you will need help. very well we join you"

"lets hope this doesn't end up like Lanthrym"

Edited by Stormbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stormbourne said:

"you always saw the best in people, but if they aren't what you think them to be you will need help. very well we join you"

"lets hope this doesn't end up like Lanthrym"

Hey it wasn't THAT bad... thanks though.

Akua grinned at her fellow jedi before heading out to her speeder. 

So, what will you guys be taking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

Hey it wasn't THAT bad... thanks though.

Akua grinned at her fellow jedi before heading out to her speeder. 

So, what will you guys be taking?

"you tried to pass it off as anatomy lessons"

"teetoe, can you still get this thing running?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, blame that crime lord for remaking his ENTIRE castle. Intel didn't expect that! You gotta admit though, it was smart of me. I mean we were in the morgue and I came up with the best idea I could. Which was that we were doctors employed by the big boss to investigate the death of one of his guards. It did get us through didn't it. 

Akua said with a laugh 

Edited by player3333902

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The submersible lies low in the water near the edge of the landing platform. From the water, Ro'Ka and Avalon could see the craft extend below the water. It was squat, wider than it was tall with a glass dome set into the top. Three seat could be seen, with one seat set behind the other two with a bank of computer equipment in front of it.

On Dantooine, the building that Akua had found her former friend and a stranger in was an old storage building crossed with hanger near the space port. A lot of old ships and vehicles from the clone wars had ended up on Dantooine, including the ship that was stored here. It was an ARC-170 fighter, a valuable ship used by clones on far ranging missions. They were heavily armed, could carry three crew members, and had enough fuel and provisions to go for months of travel. 

Of course, nothing is ever as simple as taking a ship. This ship had been treated as a collectible by the owner, who was a wealthy businessman who had retired to Dantooine. As well as stealing the ship, they will also need to refuel it as well as collect provisions if they are planning to leave. 

Meanwhile the two newcomers tot he planet would notice a lot of individuals clad in white armour patrolling the space port and questioning the locals. It looks like the First Order had sent some of their soldiers to the planet, but for what reason?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

"is that our ship?" avalon asks Korath

"race you too it" he says turning to Ro'ka

"These arms may not be made for swimming but you can not beat my breast stroke!" Ro'Ka taunts as she starts swimming toward the sub with Avalon. 

Athletics for swimming: 4eA 3 successes, 3 advantage
a-s-a.pnga-a-a.pnga--.pnga-s-s.png

Edited by CathyKitten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CathyKitten said:

Ro'Ka is already climbing inside as Avalon reaches the sub. "I win! You have to sit up front with Korath now, haha!"

Korath hands Ro’Ka a datapad with a map of several ruins below. “This is your mission. Please point out where we’re headed.”

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Korath hands Ro’Ka a datapad with a map of several ruins below. “This is your mission. Please point out where we’re headed.”

"I am sure its that one." Ro'Ka points to the map, "Or maybe that one, or this one that looks like an earless gundark." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, CathyKitten said:

"It is your sub. I do not want that responsibilty."

“Then please, point out the proper location. I’m sure your boss would be quite disappointed if her competition claimed whatever it is you’re after. And, apparently, they already have an hour’s head start.”

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...