Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 6/15/2019 at 6:15 PM, Rabobankrider said:

"So sure" the master would say, following it with the deep rumble of a chuckle as he looks out at the sight before them. "Certainty can be a stumbling block, young one. Remember that".

Oruk would slowly stand, lumbering around to face Korath fully. The ground below them trembles a little as he moves, standing tall, taller than Korath remembers. "And what would you do with these jedi, Korath? What purpose will they serve in this galaxy now? Do you see yourself as a new grandmaster, for a new jedi order? You speak as if you prepare for battle". The voice was no longer quiet, but booming and filled with command. 

"Do I see myself as a Grandmaster?" Korath replies. "Not likely. I simply want to do my part in rebuilding the Order. We need the Jedi in order to restore peace, justice, and freedom to the galaxy. And yes, unfortunately, we do prepare for battle. The First Order threatens the peace and freedom of the galaxy, as the Empire did before it, and is lead by a powerful Dark Side entity and a number of Dark Jedi. They must be stopped."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The dragon would sigh as his head hangs a little. "I had hoped that the jedi would have moved beyond such violence. The sith of old are dead, as are the jedi. Perhaps this is a chance to begin truly anew. A new direction for the order that had lost its way". The great creature slowly wheels around to look out at Mandalore once again. "You know that you cannot stay for long, don't you Korath. You will be called away from Mandalore, soon that you expect. You must be ready". As the dragon finishes speaking, the sun beneath them begins to shimmer, twisting a little. Their time must be drawing to an end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

The dragon would sigh as his head hangs a little. "I had hoped that the jedi would have moved beyond such violence. The sith of old are dead, as are the jedi. Perhaps this is a chance to begin truly anew. A new direction for the order that had lost its way". The great creature slowly wheels around to look out at Mandalore once again. "You know that you cannot stay for long, don't you Korath. You will be called away from Mandalore, soon that you expect. You must be ready". As the dragon finishes speaking, the sun beneath them begins to shimmer, twisting a little. Their time must be drawing to an end.

“Given the choice,” Korath replies. “I would like to, but Darkness has fallen upon the galaxy, as vile, if not more so than the Empire, and far more fanatical. The Jedi are needed to bring everything back into proper balance once again.

“And yes, our stay on Mandalore is intended to be short. I don’t plan on staying long, a few days at most. However, I doubt you appeared to me simply to reminisce and comment on how long I plan on staying. There’s something important you need me to know, something of great urgency, I imagine. So, tell me, why have you appeared, why here, why now?”

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oruk sighs heavily as the vision slowly begins to warp and tear. "I fear that you are to repeat the mistakes of the past Korath. Whether this is true or not, it is beyond my power. As for why I am here, I cannot say. This is your vision after all. I had assumed that you wished to ask me something instead. As the visions begins to fade to white, Oruke turns to face Korath one last time. "The enemy is coming Korath. You need to leave".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/18/2019 at 8:10 PM, Rabobankrider said:

Oruk sighs heavily as the vision slowly begins to warp and tear. "I fear that you are to repeat the mistakes of the past Korath. Whether this is true or not, it is beyond my power. As for why I am here, I cannot say. This is your vision after all. I had assumed that you wished to ask me something instead. As the visions begins to fade to white, Oruke turns to face Korath one last time. "The enemy is coming Korath. You need to leave".

“The galaxy needs hope,” Korath replies. “The Jedi are that hope. Whether as peace keepers, healers, defenders, or even warriors if necessary, the galaxy needs the Jedi to be the light to push back the darkness. If stopping the First Order, and the Dark siders running it isn’t part of that answer, then what is?”

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By now, Korath's visions was all but a white sheen. "The jedi were never meant to be warriors little one. Perhaps it is not for the jedi alone to stop this threat, perhaps this falls to another". The light of the vision begins to dwindle, and as if it was a far off echo, Korath hears his masters final words. "It's time to leave Korath, your enemy comes for you, and yo are not yet ready to face them". With that the vision snaps shut, and Korath starts himself awake, suspended in the bacta once more. 

Reesh and Kark would glance at one another before going to trail after Elias and the newcomer. With nowhere else to go they return to the large gilded ship. Elias would spot the squad astromech frame on the loading ramp, and as they approach the group would hear shouting coming from it. "About time! Have you guys been underground? I didn't think you were coming back! Where are the others? It's urgent".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Reesh and Kark would glance at one another before going to trail after Elias and the newcomer. With nowhere else to go they return to the large gilded ship. Elias would spot the squad astromech frame on the loading ramp, and as they approach the group would hear shouting coming from it. "About time! Have you guys been underground? I didn't think you were coming back! Where are the others? It's urgent".

Guys please take defensive positions to protect the hanger from an impending attack by mandalorian  mercenaries  wearing armor with a reddish color scheme.

Hacker, I assume from your question and the fact we were above ground that our comms are being jammed which implies an impending attack, based on the vision I had earlier it's likely mandalorians associated with those I encountered during  the first order massacre on Dantooine, I also assume that since you and not Korath are telling me this he's not here.  Tell the other astromechs to prep the jedi star for launch so we can exfil as soon as he's back, you'll be piloting the star as soon as the ramp closes and until Korath gets to the cockpit to take over.  I need to get a message to the others by hacking the power grid at their locations to blink a <space Morris code> message.  There's a terminal on this side of the docking bay. 

At the terminal Elias pulls up a map and taps the screen where the cantina is

Jonas and likely Aris are here.  Flash the lights at this cantina using blink code to say, "comms jammed, impending attack by red mandos, exfil to Wren now"  While you do that I'll locate Avril and Korath.

Locate Arvel: 3eP+3eA+1eC+2eD+6eF 1 failure, 2 advantage, 3 Light Side, 6 Dark Side
p-a.pngp-s.pngp-s-a.pnga-a-a.pnga-s.pnga--.pngc-f-f.pngd-f-th.pngd-f-th.pngf-ls-ls.pngf-ds-ds.pngf-ds-ds.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.pngf-ls.png

Find Korath: 3eP+3eA+3eC+6eF 6 advantage, 4 Light Side, 4 Dark Side
p--.pngp-a-a.pngp-s-a.pnga-a.pnga-s-a.pnga-s-a.pngc--.pngc-f.pngc-f-f.pngf-ls-ls.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.pngf-ds-ds.pngf-ls.pngf-ls.png

Crap I can't locate Arvel or Korath.  Can you check if they did any searches from this terminal before they left to find where they went and flash the message "comms jammed, impending attack by red mandos, exfil to jstar" at their location don't spell out jedi, we don't want our adversaries to be able to do a name search of docked ships to find where we are too easily.

Kark and I are going to go to the Wren and protect that hanger.  As soon as Korath and Avrel are back leave with everyone here, the new guy is Jexal, he's cool. We'll get out on the Wren or find another way.  We'll meet up in orbit of the outermost planet of this solar system, micro jumping there. If were not there before 1 day or you get chased, leave without us.  I'll be able to find you. 

Kark, you're with me.  You ever use one of these? Elias hands him the pistol he had lifted from the biker scout earlier.  The safety's off, use this to switch to stun, point the barrel at your target and pull the trigger to fire.  Keep it hidden until either we're attacked or we get inside the wren's docking bay whichever comes first.

Guys, it was nice to meet you, may the Force be with you. 

with that Elias and Kark exit the docking bay walking as fast as they could without attracting attention.  (Elias has sense defense on)

Edited by EliasWindrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"What? no no, calm down Elias, are you having a fit? We're not under attack!" Hacker would snap. "We got a message alright, just calm down!" The droid would spin on the boarding ramp as if in frustration. "I tried to contact Korath, but he's not picking up his comm. I don't know if he's lost it or what, but it's pretty frustrating trying to contact someone when they never answer". Moving up the ramp, the droid continues to talk. "I know it's urgent, but it's not man the battle stations kind of emergency. Look, just grab the others alright, I think they'll want to see this, and when they do, they'll want to get out of here".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

"What? no no, calm down Elias, are you having a fit? We're not under attack!" Hacker would snap. "We got a message alright, just calm down!" The droid would spin on the boarding ramp as if in frustration. "I tried to contact Korath, but he's not picking up his comm. I don't know if he's lost it or what, but it's pretty frustrating trying to contact someone when they never answer". Moving up the ramp, the droid continues to talk. "I know it's urgent, but it's not man the battle stations kind of emergency. Look, just grab the others alright, I think they'll want to see this, and when they do, they'll want to get out of here".

To establish whether or not our comms are being jammed, did you or did you not try to comm me Hacker?  If you did we are likely facing an impending attack.  If you didn't, then asking if we were underground was misleading. So which is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Calm down already! If our comms were actually jammed, I think I'd know about it" the droid would snap. "I only tried to contact Korath because I thought he was with you lot, did he get lost or something? And it's a figure of speech Elias, I didn't actually think you were underground! Just relax already".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/15/2019 at 8:41 PM, EliasWindrider said:

Aris walks up to the pair and asks the gotal... Hi, I'm Aris we, gesturing towards Jonas, walked in after the fight had already started so didn't see who instigated it, but now I'm gathering that the other guy was apparently the ****** bag responsible.  You up for a game of darts? Turning to the newcomer mandalorian (Rei) who had stopped the fight, Remind me to never get on your bad side friend, by the way do you want in on the game of darts too?

 

"So, why didn't you step in and break it up?" the young Mandalorian snaps at Aris, sharply with a hard, biting voice, a pitch lower than some of the younger males in the bar, but also higher than some of the women as well, a voice, best described as "boyish", but with a serious edge to it. From what you can currently see the newcomer is relatively short, only a little over 1.6 meters, with relatively broad shoulders, and a long brown pony tail extending from under the helmet and running down the length of the Mandalorian's back.

The Mandalorian’s hands part the cloak as they rise up to remove the helmet. Revealing a form fitting suit of blue on blue Mandalorian armor over a black suit. Lean muscular calves encased in over the calf boots capped with Greaves covering the shins

102d5c4a1f5d6cd2d2e4aeeada5195.jpg

Rise up to slender, muscular thighs which flair out slightly at the hips before tapering to a slim waistline 

c49a639b4a5a0758a3e83c26646f45.jpg

The torso armor flows over the rise of the breasts, to wide shoulders and a slender neck encased in a gorget. The helmet comes off revealing a slender face with full lips, chiseled, slightly upturned nose and large deep blue eyes that burrow into Aris’ own. 

ddab72e37848d427f083c66db41783.jpg

 

e55c92223545eb468a10272b5d7b28.jpg

"At least this Aruetii had the guts to stand up to that ori'jagyc," the Mandalorian says, pointing at Nordin. 

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The young Mandalorian turns to Jaix Brevurn, the bartender. “Hey, Jaix,” Rei whispers while nodding over at the thug and his cronies. “Tion Gar buyca val aliik?”

You recognize they sigil?

 

 
Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

"I'm not your 'friend', Laandur*," the young Mandalorian snaps at Aris, sharply with a hard, biting voice, a pitch lower than some of the younger males in the bar, but also higher than some of the women as well, a voice, best described as "boyish", but with a serious edge to it. From what you can currently see the newcomer is relatively short, only a little over 1.6 meters, with relatively broad shoulders, and a long brown pony tail extending from under the helmet and running down the length of the Mandalorian's back.

"What, were you afraid to break a nail or mess up your 'pretty' hair or makeup? At least this Aruetii had the guts to stand up to that ori'jagyc," the Mandalorian says, pointing at Nordin. 

  Reveal hidden contents

*Weakling, (lit. Delicate)

F U girl, I don't deal with b!tches like you.  Come on Jonas we're  out of here.  Aris grabs jonas by the arm and pulls him out the door before Rei can react.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

"What, did I hit a nerve?” Rei responded. “You have to be tough on Mandalore, ‘girl’. Even those Pacifists who left earlier have the strength to stand up for what they believe in, regardless of whether I agree with them or not.” 

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tramp Graphics said:

The Mandalorian’s hands part the cloak as they rise up to remove the helmet. Revealing a form fitting suit of blue on blue Mandalorian armor over a black suit. Lean muscular calves encased in over the calf boots capped with Greaves covering the shins

102d5c4a1f5d6cd2d2e4aeeada5195.jpg

Rise up to slender, muscular thighs which flair out slightly at the hips before tapering to a slim waistline 

c49a639b4a5a0758a3e83c26646f45.jpg

The torso armor flows over the rise of the breasts, to wide shoulders and a slender neck encased in a gorget. The helmet comes off revealing a slender face with full lips, chiseled, slightly upturned nose and large deep blue eyes that burrow into Aris’ own. 

ddab72e37848d427f083c66db41783.jpg

 

e55c92223545eb468a10272b5d7b28.jpg

"What, did I hit a nerve?” Rei responded. “You have to be tough on Mandalore, ‘girl’. Even those Pacifists who left earlier have the strength to stand up for what they believe in, regardless of whether I agree with them or not.” 

Aris and Jonas were out the door before Rei's helmet came off.  The cantina's other patrons looked at her oddly as Rei spoke to the long shut door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...