Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Sense roll for previous premonition, will add discipline check if desired

Sense: 4eF 5 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
f-ds.pngf-ls-ls.pngf-ls.pngf-ls-ls.png

 

Seek roll to locate Akua Serendine (2 pips sufficient to activate seek), will add discipline check if desired

Seek for Akua: 4eF 2 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
f-ds.pngf-ls.pngf-ds.pngf-ls.png

 

Elias takes note of a prodding in the force, and his head swivels in the direction of the source.

Chemdat: What is it? Did you locate the ship thief?

Elias: No but I found another force sensitive, or rather they found me, our path's may run along the same direction for a while.

Akua receives a "friendly" ping in reply,  the impression it carried was

a greeting, warning of an impending negative event, an invitation to discuss over dinner, an impression of place, direction, an distance (which Akua knew could only be Garang), and the words "come and I'll find you".

Akua also got the sense that this force user was busy talking to someone very similar to himself.

Edited by EliasWindrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smiling, Akua swerved her bike, setting it in the direction of Garang. 

 

 

On the sandy planet of Tatooine, Tino pulled his cargo out of his ship he had borrowed from the local crime lord working for Black Sun. He had been tasked with bringing in a shipment of some unkown substance for the boss. And he was really glad that he had managed to scrape through. Looking around the hanger, he looked out for the Black Sun member who would come to take the cargo and give him his long overdue payment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jedi Star lands safely in one of Manaan many floating cities. As soon as it lands Ro'Ka goes to exit. She had travelled all her life, but something about being trapped in a durasteel box with little to no control of her survival never set well with Ro'Ka. 

Of course she would be trading one death trap for another as she was about to go looking for a submersable craft. Doubting these "treasures" would be anywhere but the ocean floor, it was the first step. She connects her Holo-messanger with the Jedi Star, saving its contact infomation. "Remember Zicktag was only paying you, if WE return with what she wants. Do not get any bright ideas. I need to go get something, I will return in time, you could prove useful in this after all.", Ro'Ka would shout out into the ship as she walked down its ramp, exitting the ship. She would hear Korath shouting back to her about meetings and demanding respect, her eyes would reach new levels of roll at the comments and continue walking.

With few credits and no contacts, she would need to make a friend if she was going to get anywhere. Hopefully she would find someone more desperate than her at the ship dock. Her plan was to try to barter her skills with machines as payment for a submersible's rental. She would be on the lookout for a broken down craft, the worse condition the better. 

Edited by CathyKitten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

avalon upon see these vast bodies of water would immediately go for a swim

Korath grabs Avalon by the collar.

"Whoa there trooper. We're not here on vacation. Besides, I don't think you want to be eaten by the Firaxian Sharks. Also, we still need to see the Dock Officer and take care of the docking fees. So stay by my side and be mindful. You have much to learn."

 

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Drall, for a moment the vision seems as if it is fading, and then suddenly it bursts forth for the follower of the green knights as clear as day. He had discovered in the years of exile that this plateau was strangely powerful int he force. It could provide incredible visions and bursts of strength. It was rare, but it could happen.

Drez'n would see a single drop of rain surrounded by an inky black background. It is suspended in front of him, and then the bead of water splits with a brilliant flash of light. From the light he hears an voice, old and confused though he somehow cannot hear what it says. Suddenly the voice cries out, and the vision would shift to the ice that Drez'n was sat on. he saw himself from above for a moment before the vision lunges forwards. It dives deep into the ice into the inky blackness. He sees a flash of red, and hears something different, laboured breathing assisted by machine that would send chills down the spine of anyone who knew it. He was hearing the breath of Darth Vader, the destroyer of the jedi. The red light flashes across his eyes, and the vision disappears. But before it fades completely, he hears something new. A voice he has not heard in many years, 'You need to try again Drez'n' it would say. It was the voice of master Sumalee, perhaps a memory of one of the many times she tried to help him with work, perhaps something more. It was a strange vision to say the least, perhaps distorted by the force presence here, or perhaps it was enhanced. It was now to the Drall to decipher it, decide what he needs to do with it. 

Although it was classed as a city, Garand was still small compared to anything in the core. It was actually rather peaceful, it could be seen why the jedi exiles fled here. The speed ride to the cluster of low set white buildings over the grassy planes for Akua was quick. She saw a pack of the viscous Kath hounds that the early warning towers were currently being erected to warn the locals of. Large, intimidating beasts that hunt in packs of no less than five usually, although they choose not to approach the speeder.

As she reaches the city, she wold see people here and there going about their business. Most were farmers and traders, but there were others as well. Scavengers and explorers, mercenaries and administrators. The planet of Dantooine was quickly growing into something quite interesting. 

In the dust of Tatooine, Tino would be approached by two Weequey's dressed in padded armour and carrying long hunting rifles. 'You Tino?' one would shout as they approach across the hanger.

On Manaan, the Jedi Star would set down on a large flat platform. It doubled as a pad for ships to land on, and a hub for activity. There were traders and street vendors all over the place, and along the waters edge there was speeder bike rentals, and even a submersible here or there. Unsurprisingly, Selkath were the dominating species here, but at this hub, there were plenty of others. Unfortunately, many of the off worlders blended into the crowd, making it difficult for Ro'Ka to spot any of the competition for this treasure she had been sent for. No doubt they were ahead of her and the others with their head start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ro'Ka would seek out a submersible dealer. Bowing as she enters the Selkath's vision, "I was hoping you could help me, I need a way to travel these oceans, but my credits are few. Perhaps, I could help you with some maintance work on one? I am no stranger to machines." She would proudly display her cybernetics arms in hopes it would strengthen her statement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CathyKitten said:

Ro'Ka would seek out a submersible dealer. Bowing as she enters the Selkath's vision, "I was hoping you could help me, I need a way to travel these oceans, but my credits are few. Perhaps, I could help you with some maintance work on one? I am no stranger to machines." She would proudly display her cybernetics arms in hopes it would strengthen her statement. 

“Perhaps I can handle that.” 

Turing to the dealer, “How much is it to rent a submersible?”

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

“Perhaps I can handle that.” 

Turing to the dealer, “How much is it to rent a submersible?”

"Looks like you have this covered, Korath. We will wait outside. Come on Avalon, let us go for a swim." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

WOOO

you struggle to keep up as he bolts through the door

Ro'Ka follows Avalon to the water outside the sub shop. She cannonballs into the water with a big slash! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The submersible dealer would be a bored looking selkath, stooped over slightly as he glances up at the gank approaching him. His feet are surround by the burnt remains of what look like death sticks, with a fresh one hanging loosely from his mouth. He'd lean forwards with interest. 'Hm' he'd grunt with interest as he glances back up at her. 'Don't suppose you'd be willing to trade for the rental?' he'd say in a gruff voice before chuckling at the thought. 

Turning to face Korath the selkath would gesture to the partially submerged craft. It was a sleek looking vehicle, if a little small. 'Well, for an off worlder it's 2,000 credits. Seems expensive I know, but I don't know how well you lot pilot, and if you don't resurface I'm down a lot of money. Price is non-negotiable'. He'd turn to remove a datapad from his belt as he wanders across to the waters edge. 'You know you're the second group looking to rent these things today. A group of niktos came by, cleared out most of the subs in the area. Only a couple left after they left'.

Meanwhile, deep in the depths of Manaan's oceans, Jonas would begin to stir. He would feel a breeze on his face for the first time in years, and would find himself taking a long breath. He cannot see though, even when he opens his eyeshe only sees blackness. Suddenly he would fall forwards onto the cold stone floor, released from the carbonite, but by who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

The submersible dealer would be a bored looking selkath, stooped over slightly as he glances up at the gank approaching him. His feet are surround by the burnt remains of what look like death sticks, with a fresh one hanging loosely from his mouth. He'd lean forwards with interest. 'Hm' he'd grunt with interest as he glances back up at her. 'Don't suppose you'd be willing to trade for the rental?' he'd say in a gruff voice before chuckling at the thought. 

Turning to face Korath the selkath would gesture to the partially submerged craft. It was a sleek looking vehicle, if a little small. 'Well, for an off worlder it's 2,000 credits. Seems expensive I know, but I don't know how well you lot pilot, and if you don't resurface I'm down a lot of money. Price is non-negotiable'. He'd turn to remove a datapad from his belt as he wanders across to the waters edge. 'You know you're the second group looking to rent these things today. A group of niktos came by, cleared out most of the subs in the area. Only a couple left after they left'.

Meanwhile, deep in the depths of Manaan's oceans, Jonas would begin to stir. He would feel a breeze on his face for the first time in years, and would find himself taking a long breath. He cannot see though, even when he opens his eyeshe only sees blackness. Suddenly he would fall forwards onto the cold stone floor, released from the carbonite, but by who?

Korath hands the dealer the 2000 credits. “Did these Nikto say where they were going, or what they were looking for? Also, can you tell me how much of a lead they have?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Akua flew through the Dantooine landscape, she felt a presence that she had not felt in a very long time. 

Excal'ur...? 

Deciding to investigate, she reached out furthur in the force. 

Managing to get Excal'ur's position, Akua then turned her bike and sped off towards him, hoping that she would be able to reach him quickly 

Edited by player3333902

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reaching a remote settlement, Akua dismounted and looked around. 

I wonder where is he and why is he here... There!

Managing to pinpoint Excal'ur, Akua headed towards him, sending out a probe to tell him who she was.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

Reaching a remote settlement, Akua dismounted and looked around. 

I wonder where is he and why is he here... There!

Managing to pinpoint Excal'ur, Akua headed towards him, sending out a probe to tell him who she was.

the force seems unnaturally unhelpful; the direction it points you in warps and twist becoming useless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Master Jonas Shaaf's long, dreamless sleep was interrupted by the sensation of being really, really cold and crashing headfirst into the stone floor. Jonas lets the fear and confusion of his carbonite thawing roll past him.  "There is only peace," he thinks, and he reaches out with his feelings to try detect who might have thawed him.

 

Not good.  Not good at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stormbourne said:

the force seems unnaturally unhelpful; the direction it points you in warps and twist becoming useless

Focusing again, Akua strained herself through the force, sifting through it till she got a image of a small building. Once again, she tried to send a probe to Excal'ure, trying to tell him that it was her, as she raced towards the building.

 

 

Edited by player3333902

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Selkath would shrug as he weighs the credits in his hand before pocketing them. 'Eh? Something about treasure hunting if I remember right. That's what most people going below the surface are doing. You're only behind them by an hour, maybe less, I don't know. 

Below the surface, Jonas would hear a nasally voice near his head. 'What, is this it? This is the jedi treasure that stupid droid was on about? What a rip!'

'Maybe it's a clue about where to find it' a gruffer voice would say as Jonas feels a set of hands hoist him into the air. 'Oi! Where is the treasure!' The voice would shout. 

'Stow it you lot' a third voice would snap from across the room. It seemed to be in charge, judging by the gravitas in the tone. 'You're in a secret jedi base, alright? Go explore, look for caches. Someone crack this terminal for me'.

The would be a rumbling repeat of 'yes boss' and Jonas is dropped again. He would feel breath on his next for a moment before the commanding voice speaks in his ear. 'Well well well. This is a real turn up isn't it. I came here looking for holocrons or something, looks like I got a bonefied jedi for my troubles'. This  one seems smarter than the others. 'Now I thought jedi were gone for good, looks like you hid away, who are you?'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanking the dealer, and accepting the “keys” for the submersible, Korath turns and heads over to where Ro’Ka and Avalon are. 

“I’m not sure exactly what you’re looking for, Ro’Ka, but it seems that there are others looking for the same thing, and they have at least an hour’s head start on us. I suggest that we get moving.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hearing the door open excal'ur spins around and waves his hand as he the person next to him and the vehicle they sit on start to vanish, all before he realises that it was no inquisitor that was chasing them but

"akua?"

as he realises who it is the illusion quickly dispells its self and he calls for his companion, apparently called teetoe, to exit the speeder

Edited by Stormbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...