Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The large mandalorian wheels around to face the gotal with an ugly leer. "It not whether they're worth it or not. It a matter of mandalorian honour! And scum like this need to be reminded why we were, are warriors worth fearing!" He takes a lumbering step towards Nordin as he continues. "You want me to teach you as well, or do you want to back off?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nordin sighs and looks to the couple, "You should probably leave." he says quietly before turning back to the large man.

"I didn't realize true warriors picked on defenseless men and women." he says as he prepares himself for a fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jexal's eyes blink open as he lets his consciousness creep back to him. He stands up and peers out once more towards the city. 

Several force users arriving at once, this could spell trouble for the populace. Do they intend to disrupt the precarious balance of peace on the planet? Or perhaps they are agents of some sinister organization... he thought on this for a moment before picking up his belongings and heading to the turbolift.

Whoever they are, I will learn little by waiting for them here. Better to observed them now- and hopefully before they sense me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"You want to see a true warrior? I'll show you a true warrior!" the man roars. Raising an armoured fist he brings his fist crashing forwards into the gotal's skull. The punch connects with a horrible sounding crunch as the reinforced gauntlets do their work. 

Mandalorian Combat Check: 3eP+2eD 2 successes


p-s.pngp-s-a.pngp-a-a.pngd-th-th.pngd-th.pngDoes 6 base damage to Nordin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Korath finishes up the first bit of routine maintenance on the engines with Hacker and the other two droids help. Getting up he turns to Hacker. 

“Hacker,” he says, “I’m heading over to the med center. I still haven’t fully recovered from that fight on Kamino. I should be back in a few hours or so. Finish up on the rest of the maintenance checks and look after the ship while I’m gone.”

Disembarking, Korath heads for the nearest med center and checks in at the front desk. “I’d like to see a doctor,” he tells the receptionist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Meanwhile, as Rei enters Sundari, the young Mandalorian heads to the market. Entering the market, Rei locates the local blade shop and pays the proprietor a visit and picks out a combat knife.

 “Su'cuy, Tiot Chan,” Rei calls to the older gentleman behind the counter. “Meg ibic sol'waadar?”

 

Hi, Tiot Chan, what this cost?

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 9:27 PM, EliasWindrider said:

Aris Renn rankles at her Wren being called a taco stand, but figures that Jonas just had a 1 peculiar vernacular.  OK let's go.  she makes sure to lock the ship's hatch behind her.  So, where to?

Jonas pauses for a moment and punches a few buttons on the terminal at the landing pad.  "Sick!  There's a place one of my brothers used to tell me about around here... The Last Stand.  The mutha is still open dec... a long time later.  Fab!  Let's see if they're still all right."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arvel doesn't feel a burning need to wander around Mandalore, but does pull up the news on the terminal. There were rumors on Gorse of a survivng Republic general raising the banner and rallying the troops on Mandalore.   I wonder if that General was real, or if he just a story we told ourselves...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Korath would walk through the sliding doors to reveal a pristine white foyer to the medi-centre. There wasn't much to see here, a few holoprojectors showed some pleasant pictures of landscapes, and music played softly in the air. Behind the white desk, a secretary droid would look up. "Welcome, what seems to be the trouble? If you can detail your aliments I will be able to direct you to the appropriate individual" the droid would say with its pre-recorded cheeriness.  

The elderly man hunched over the stall set up in the bazar would squint up at the newcomer. "Hm? Oh you again. How much you say?" he would say as he mulls over the question. "Well, weapons have been in high demand these days, what with all the goings on. I can let that go for thirty credits. Yes, I think that sounds fair". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

Korath would walk through the sliding doors to reveal a pristine white foyer to the medi-centre. There wasn't much to see here, a few holoprojectors showed some pleasant pictures of landscapes, and music played softly in the air. Behind the white desk, a secretary droid would look up. "Welcome, what seems to be the trouble? If you can detail your aliments I will be able to direct you to the appropriate individual" the droid would say with its pre-recorded cheeriness.  

“Physical trauma,” Korath replies. “Multiple injuries, both minor and more serious.” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/19/2019 at 4:35 PM, Rabobankrider said:

The elderly man hunched over the stall set up in the bazar would squint up at the newcomer. "Hm? Oh you again. How much you say?" he would say as he mulls over the question. "Well, weapons have been in high demand these days, what with all the goings on. I can let that go for thirty credits. Yes, I think that sounds fair". 

“Nayc ara!” Rei says, “Hokaanir ni a shukur.  Gotal'ur bic has ad'etar.”

 

“No way! Cut me a break. Make it twenty.”

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The droid would listen to Korath for a moment before tapping away at the console built into the desk. "Not particularly specific or useful, but I will do what I can". As the droid continue to work it would look back up. "Doctor Kree should be available. Go on through". As the droid finishes a door set into the wall behind it would slide open, letting the jedi pass. 

Walking down a long corridor Korath would see a number of rooms where doctors of various races were seeing to their patients. The technology looks very advanced, a rarity on a planet that was dedicated to violence. Eventually he would find an empty room labelled with the name 'Doctor Kree'. Heading in he would be faced by a young female Rodian dressed in a set of white robes. She was sat by a desk with a few datapads strewn over the surface. Lining the walls were a number of medical tools and glass containers, and set into the back wall was an empty bacta tank, bubbling faintly. Looking up with a smile, the doctor would move to her feet.

"Ah yes, CB told me you were coming though. Physical trauma, was it? Hopefully nothing urgent, if it is you should be at the hospital". 

In the market the weapons dealer would fit Rei with a scowl. "If you don't want to pay the price, you can give it back" he'd state, reaching out for the knife. "You won't find better prices these days, not with those thugs from Crux buying everyone's stock". As he says this he would gesture to the other stalls that usually sell weapons, and their stock was unusually empty. Somebody must be throwing around a lot of credits.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2019 at 9:34 PM, Jonas Shaaf said:

Jonas pauses for a moment and punches a few buttons on the terminal at the landing pad.  "Sick!  There's a place one of my brothers used to tell me about around here... The Last Stand.  The mutha is still open dec... a long time later.  Fab!  Let's see if they're still all right."

Aris Renn, lead the way Jonas, I've never been to Mandalore before

Edited by EliasWindrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nordin rolls with the punch, letting his momentum and armor absorb most of the impact.

Not good, can't keep this up forever... and I'm not gonna make it through that armor with just my fists, he thinks.

Chancing a look back to ensure that the couple has moved out of the area, he steps away from the warrior and takes a defensive stance.

At least I can draw their attention for a minute, better not to have to draw my blaster...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 2:15 PM, Rabobankrider said:

"No no, you young people love to barter" the old merchant would snap as he snatches up the credits. "Now get out of here, pester someone else". 

"Vor entye Jatne vod," Rei says, handing the man the credits, and securing the knif's sheath on the outside of the left calf, just behind the greave. "Ibic Kelir mar'eyir pirimmur."

Thank you sir. This will find use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Korath strips his surcoat down to his waist then removes his shirt, showing the burns from when the Dark Sider pulled the very life energy from him, along with the recent injury to his arm.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lumbering mandalorian continues to lumber forwards towards Nordin. Lunging out with a fist to the gotal's gut, he lands a solid blow, much to the joy of the onlookers. Despite the shouting from the bartender, control seems to have been lost here. "I'm going to turn you into a paste!" the attacker shouts as he continues to swing at Nordin. 

The doctor would look at Korath with surprise as she sees the wounds. "Oh" she would mutter, glancing away before looking back up. "Did you walk into a power line? Well I think that should heal given a couple of weeks. If you want we can pop you in one of the bacta tanks, but it would take a few days, and it's not cheap. It would be 500 credits a day, and I can't guarantee that those wounds will heal as quickly as I'm sure you'd like". 

Mandalorian Combat Check: 3eP+2eD 1 success, 2 advantage


p-s-a.pngp-a-a.pngp-s-s.pngd-th.pngd-f-f.pngDoes 5 base damage to Nordin, advantage spent to add setback dice to Nordin's next check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking around to see the couple had already fled, and realizing himself as under matched Nordin eyes the exits. Just as the large warrior squares up to throw another blow the Gotal turns to flee, hopping the banister and heading for the door. He pushes his way past the two strangers near the entrance.

In the midst of the park, Jexal once again draws on the force to follow the powerful force users in the city. Having narrowed his search to this area he was fairly certain they remained within the park, but he was still uncertain as to what had drawn him here. It was possible that some dark agent might have sought him out, and if they were as powerful as he had first believed then many more might be in danger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2019 at 12:20 PM, AtariAssasin said:


In the midst of the park, Jexal once again draws on the force to follow the powerful force users in the city. Having narrowed his search to this area he was fairly certain they remained within the park, but he was still uncertain as to what had drawn him here. It was possible that some dark agent might have sought him out, and if they were as powerful as he had first believed then many more might be in danger.

Sense Jexal: 3eP+3eA+3eC+6eF 2 successes, 4 advantage, 2 Light Side, 6 Dark Side
p-a-a.pngp-s-s.pngp-s-s.pnga-a-a.pnga-a.pnga-s-a.pngc-f-th.pngc-f-f.pngc-th.pngf-ds-ds.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.pngf-ls-ls.png

Elias senses the presence of a nearby force user, and then locates him through the force 

Seek for Jexal: 3eP+3eA+3eC+6eF 1 success, 3 advantage, 1 Triumph, 1 Despair, 2 Light Side, 5 Dark Side
p-a-a.pngp-tr.pngp-s-s.pnga-s.pnga-a-a.pnga-s.pngc-f-th.pngc-d.pngc-f-f.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.pngf-ls-ls.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.png.

He excuses himself from the meditative martial practice.  Elias then walks directly over to Jexal and says: Excuse me sir but I wonder if you might be looking for me, we have a particular gift in common.  Would you like to meet the others?

Edited by EliasWindrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...