Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Zicktag would hold out a hand, gently pushing Ro'Ka's cannon down towards the ground so it wasn't angled at the new guest. 'You may not be a liar Mr Korath, but you are a fool to go about announcing who you are, what you are quite like that. It is guaranteed to get yourself killed. 

She would pause as she hears the name on the contact, frowning slightly. 'I know your friend, but I do not see him here. Where is he?'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

Zicktag would hold out a hand, gently pushing Ro'Ka's cannon down towards the ground so it wasn't angled at the new guest. 'You may not be a liar Mr Korath, but you are a fool to go about announcing who you are, what you are quite like that. It is guaranteed to get yourself killed. 

She would pause as she hears the name on the contact, frowning slightly. 'I know your friend, but I do not see him here. Where is he?'

He got himself killed in the explosion that destroyed a First Order outpost on Kamino; an explosion he set. His droid, Seventy Seven is on board my ship.

And this isn’t the time of the Empire so there is no need to hide what I am, nor would I want to. On the contrary, I’m working to rebuild the order. Remember, one of the greatest heroes of the Rebellion is a Jedi. The Jedi are needed now more than ever.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zicktag would sigh as she looks up at the gank for a moment. She would seem to be unaffected by the loss of her contact, at least no visually. 'What do you make of him Ro'Ka?' She would look back to Korath with an unimpressed expression. 'I care not for a jedi order or the rebellion. They never cared for me, and I have no need for either now. What I care about is business, although your way of going about it is certainly odd. You claim to know a mutual individual who is conveniently passed, and you march in here flashing weapons and strange powers'. She would lean forwards, squinting at Korath, 'just what is it you want? Be quick about it so I can send you away'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Zicktag would sigh as she looks up at the gank for a moment. She would seem to be unaffected by the loss of her contact, at least no visually. 'What do you make of him Ro'Ka?' She would look back to Korath with an unimpressed expression. 'I care not for a jedi order or the rebellion. They never cared for me, and I have no need for either now. What I care about is business, although your way of going about it is certainly odd. You claim to know a mutual individual who is conveniently passed, and you march in here flashing weapons and strange powers'. She would lean forwards, squinting at Korath, 'just what is it you want? Be quick about it so I can send you away'.

"Simple. This data card contains a copy of information our mutual acquaintance downloaded from the enemy outpost. It details a large number of their projects and operations. Such information should fetch quite a high price from the right buyers. I'm willing to trade it with you, a trade where you're likely to get the "better end" of the deal."

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

'What do you make of him Ro'Ka?'

Ro'Ka silences her Blaster Cannon and tries to listen to what the man says. "He is either a fool or desperate, most likely both." She turns her attention to Korath, "The Jedi I have met was never interested in credits. You have come a long way to do parlor tricks and threaten us. What is it you looking for in return?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CathyKitten said:

Ro'Ka silences her Blaster Cannon and tries to listen to what the man says. "He is either a fool or desperate, most likely both." She turns her attention to Korath, "The Jedi I have met was never interested in credits. You have come a long way to do parlor tricks and threaten us. What is it you looking for in return?"

Looking at the Gank wryly, "You're correct, I'm not interested in credits, no more than what I need to survive and keep up my ship. Actually, all I want out of it is fuel and provisions for my ship, and a little bit of help sending the First Order on even more of a wild bantha chase than I've already sent them on."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An idea popped into Ro'Ka's headed as Korath finished speaking, "Zicktag, were we not just discussing a small job on Manaan. I could use transport there." Ro'Ka walks up to Korath to get a better look at him as she returns her Blaster Cannon to her back. "It will not pay much, not that you are looking for the credits. Who knows maybe you will be of some use." Ro'Ka turns her head to look at Zicktag, "What you think? Worth the risk?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zicktag would look up at the Gank with a thoughtful expression for a moment before nodding. 'You are correct Ro'Ka. In fact it will pay nothing'. Standing once again she would gesture vaguely to Korath with one hand. 'You, you will transport my employee here to Manaan and back when her task is completed. For that as well as the information you have collected will earn you my protection in the ring, as well as having your ship refuelled. She would pause to examine the human. 'What do you say?'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Korath looks at the crime lord wryly, “The information itself will more than pay for the fuel and provisions I need. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of parties with the means and motives to disrupt First Order operations, who will pay handsomely for it. In fact, the more of them you sell it to the better. However, I don’t mind taking her along. She may prove most useful, and might even learn a thing or two about herself.”

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

on dantooine excal'ur walks down the street towards the market needing to refill his medical supplies, on the way he notices a splash of color on the comfortable dreariness of the settlement, as he draws he realizes that it is the young teetoe try to sneak out again

"What are you doing young teetoe?"

Edited by Stormbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ro'Ka switches off her neural recorder, content this deal as been made. "We should not waste time, Mr. Korath. I would like to get back and collect as soon as we can. As for you Zicktag, I am sorry to say the first frieghter came quicker than expected, but it was a pleasure as always." Ro'Ka would give a small bow of respect as she made her way to the door. 

"I hope you have a good pilot. I have the directions here." Ro'ka would say to Korath while she held out the navimap. "Show me to your ship."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CathyKitten said:

Ro'Ka switches off her neural recorder, content this deal as been made. "We should not waste time, Mr. Korath. I would like to get back and collect as soon as we can. As for you Zicktag, I am sorry to say the first frieghter came quicker than expected, but it was a pleasure as always." Ro'Ka would give a small bow of respect as she made her way to the door. 

"I hope you have a good pilot. I have the directions here." Ro'ka would say to Korath while she held out the navimap. "Show me to your ship."

Korath looks at the Gank with a smirk,"You're looking at the pilot."

Turning to Zicktag, Korath hands over the Datacard. "The Jedi Star can be found in Hangar 4. How soon can I expect the Fuel and provisions to be loaded?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zicktag would nod to her employee before turning back to Korath. 'It will take about half an hour to have my crews refuel the ship. In the mean time you're welcome to drink in the main room, providing you can pay of course' she would say in a stern voice.

Edited by Rabobankrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Zicktag would nod to her employee before turning back to Korath. 'It will take about half an hour to have my crews refuel the ship. In the mean time you're welcome to drink in the main room, providing you can pay of course' she would say in a stern voice.

Of course. However, the bartender didn't really have what I wanted. You guys really should carry some Ottegan Mead. Given its popularity particularly among certain "Freighter pilots", I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has asked for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Arcona would give the would-be jedi a sneer as she moves to sit back down, pouring over the information in her hand. 'You advise on running a bar is much appreciated' she would say, her voice dripping in sarcasm. She would take time to glance up Ro'Ka for a moment to speak. 'See yourselves out, return when our business is completed. When you reach manaan, Search for a nikto names Skaal. He is the the competitor, and with his head start, finding him will lead you where you need to be'. With that she would wave a hand lazily to the pair, dismissing them. 

Time would pass quickly for the pair, if they wanted to be off as soon as possible, they would have to head back to the hanger soon, it may have been an easy bar to find, but the walk back would take time, especially through the throng of people going about their business. It seemed that the next destination of the jedi star had been set, Manaan. At planet made entirely of ocean, with the exception of the manufactured island cities scattered above the surface. With a new passenger of the ship, things were beginning to develop. One had a task to fulfill to sustain their way of life, the other a duty reaching far into the future. There were to be interesting times indeed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CathyKitten said:

Yes

Korath leads Ro'ka back to the hangar where the Jedi Star is berthed. Upon entering the Hangar, before her eyes, is a large silver quite heavily armed, and well maintained, Corellian transport with gold trim, nearly fifty five meters in length, and almost completely filling the hangar.

"Behold, my pride and joy, the Jedi Star."

 

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would not take the pair long to make it back to the hanger as they follow the flow of the street. The pair would receive a few stare and prolonged looks however. They did make an odd looking pair as they made their journey. There were few so well armed as Ro'Ka around, and as they walked a few whispers here and there could be heard as they passed people by. 

Before too long, they would reach the hanger, and as they walk through the doorway, a pair of Rodians in stained grey overalls would walk past them. They would be walking away from the ship, and would pause to talk to the two newcomers. 'It's good to go, but you want to get a move on if you're heading out, the New Order like to check on ships fairly regularly around here. With that the pair would leave the hanger and the two strangers to their own devices. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From somewhere in the depths of the ship there would be a shout. 'You treat her with proper respect! She's not my guest! Oh by the way, no need to thank me for making sure that those rodians weren't ripping bits of metal off the hull. It's not like I'll suffer when this atmosphere in here bleeds into space and you suffocate'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ro'Ka smiled underneath her mask, "Funny droid you have there." She would casually walk to the bridge and find a seat near the navigation console. Resting her Blaster Cannon against the console, she connected the navimap she got from Zicktag. She lifted her feet and rested them ontop of the console leaning back in her chair before shouting out to Korath, "Take us out to orbit, Mr. Korath." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...