Jump to content

Recommended Posts

"Away with it! May the force steady your kriff'n mind!"

As the ship's descent is echoing he reaches out and snatches the blade with both hands. 

"You'll poke an eye out! Enough. Now what the frell was that!?"

He takes the sword and puts it behind his chair and gets up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

 

On Dantooine, as expected, the smoke from the crash had attracted the attention of the enemy. On the horizon through the smoke, Chemdat and Elias would spot a squadron of six speeders hurtling in their direction. No doubt they had the same goals at the Mandalorian's from before. Fortunately they had been spotted early, giving them a little time to respond. 

Frustrated by the loss of teeto, Elias growls, I've got this, this fight is over before it starts

Move vs. Speeder(s): 4eF+2eA+3eP+2eD 5 successes, 1 advantage, 2 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
f-ds.pngf-ds.pngf-ls-ls.pngf-ds.pnga-s-a.pnga-s.pngp-s.pngp-a-a.pngp-s-s.pngd-th.pngd-th.png

He reaches out with the force to grab all 6 speeder bikes as they arrive, upending them and slamming them down on top of their riders (25 damage to each rider, how? flip a destiny point, 3 more conflict from using darkside pips, 1 basic power, 1 strength upgrade activation, 3 magnitude activations so I could flip over 7 speeder bikes).  He then ignites his saber, steps out, and speaks loudly, any of you who haven't just taken enough punishment feel free to take a potshot at me or comm for backup, but if you do it will be the last thing you do, surrender now and you'll get to walk or crawl away, whichever you are currently capable of, without suffering further harm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a cry of shock as the speeders are flung in the air, but was cut short as they come crashing back down on top of their riders. There is a heavy crunching noise followed by the crash of metal as the speeders drive themselves into the ground or flip and spiral off into the grass. As Elias calls out with his warning, there is no response, the three jedi are simply left in the wreckage of these crashes. Still, after they were flipped over or dug out, the party had several working speeders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"There it is..." he points to it behind his chair. 

He laughs as he recites.

"Ownership is a funny thing...

 You have it one day but the next, its grabed from your grip, now its mine till the next grabbing gets..."

He turns around calling back:

"Wave it around on Drall, don't be surprised at a flash to the noggin."

He gets up and pays the attendant for the caff, takes a to go refill and a biscuit and asks, "Is a ship expected?"

Edited by TheShard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

There is a cry of shock as the speeders are flung in the air, but was cut short as they come crashing back down on top of their riders. There is a heavy crunching noise followed by the crash of metal as the speeders drive themselves into the ground or flip and spiral off into the grass. As Elias calls out with his warning, there is no response, the three jedi are simply left in the wreckage of these crashes. Still, after they were flipped over or dug out, the party had several working speeders. 

Elias calls out to the 3 other force users as he tosses them each a stimpack "check them for a pulse and if you find one jab one of these into them" 

(Guessing at the difficulty of finding a pulse)

Medicine to check for pulse: 4eA+2eD 1 success, 2 advantage
a-a-a.pnga-a.pnga-s.pnga-s.pngd-th.pngd-f.png

Using 2 advantage to pass 2 boosts to Next character/chemdat 

Medicine to check for pulse: 3eA+2eD+2eB 0 successes
a--.pnga-s-a.pnga--.pngd-th.pngd-f.pngb--.pngb--.png

(I'm ok with him wasting a stimpack if that's how you want to rule it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"You have a choice to make... You could have galaxy altering decisions to make. You should practice behaving accordingly..."

He says absent-mindedly having moved his way to the door. 

You two he says almost forgetting the second possibility he had just meet.

Sipping on caff, he leans against the door frame starring out (can he see the ship @Rabobankrider?)

Edited by TheShard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Elias calls out to the 3 other force users as he tosses them each a stimpack "check them for a pulse and if you find one jab one of these into them" 

(Guessing at the difficulty of finding a pulse)

Medicine to check for pulse: 4eA+2eD 1 success, 2 advantage
a-a-a.pnga-a.pnga-s.pnga-s.pngd-th.pngd-f.png

Using 2 advantage to pass 2 boosts to Next character/chemdat 

Medicine to check for pulse: 3eA+2eD+2eB 0 successes
a--.pnga-s-a.pnga--.pngd-th.pngd-f.pngb--.pngb--.png

(I'm ok with him wasting a stimpack if that's how you want to rule it)

don't waste stim packs i'll just do a mass heal

mass heal: 3eF 2 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
healing a total of 9 wounds to 4 peps within medium range

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2018 at 5:59 AM, Stormbourne said:

don't waste stim packs i'll just do a mass heal

mass heal: 3eF 2 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
healing a total of 9 wounds to 4 peps within medium range

Elias administers 1 stimpack to each of the other 2 soldiers that did not benefit from excal'ur's force healing.

Edited by EliasWindrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Strap yourselves in,” Korath calls back over the intercom. “This is gonna be a tight squeeze.” 

Carefully, Korath brings the Jedi Star in on an approach vector, centering the ship above the landing pad and lowers the landing struts before gingerly setting her down and shutting down the engines. 

“We’re here,” he calls to Jonas and Avalon while getting up. He exits the cockpit and tells Hacker to keep an eye on things before climbing down to the lower deck and lowering the main ramp. “Avalon, be on your best behavior, no mischief. Master Jonas, let’s get a drink, some food, and then see if we can find the people from your vision.”

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Drall two Kark would dash outside to view the ship that is coming into landing. He would watch the huge ship coming in to  land with a look of shock on his face. As the former resident of a shipyard he was sure that he would be able to identify most vessels he saw these days, but this was a new one to him. He would glance back into the doorway to the elderly Drall. 'Have you seen something like this? Because I haven't. I mean I haven't seen every ship, but I have seen a lot. Not this though'.

Aboard the ship Hacker would let out the droid equivalent of a sigh. 'Alright. Here we are on this stinking dirt ball. You're all on your own out there, if you think I'm getting my servos dirty out there, you've lost it completely'.

 

Meanwhile as the jedi begin to investigate the downed riders on Dantooine, they find that two of the first order soldiers had actually survived the crash. Although they seemed to be relatively uninjured they were badly dazed, probably with concussions at least after the crash. They certainly weren't fighting back at the moment. Investigating the bikes would find that there was enough working vehicles for the three to claim if they chose to. This was a rare opportunity during the hunt for the force users.

 

In the capital of Zygeria Reesh would take a seat at a table in the inn with the other findsman. He would remove a long straw from his belt so that he could still drink without having to remove the ammonia breather that was clamped firmly to his face. He may be a holy man, but Reesh didn't mind a drink every so often. 

'So where should the search begin?' one of the younger gand would ask the table, cleary excited to be underway. 

'Be calm. There can be no rush for hunting a force user' Reesh would state between sipping the recent drink that had arrived. 'This is not like hunting a usual target, you have to do research, study areas that may attract the targets, and most importantly, trust in the mists. They will lead you to what you need to know, and where you need to be'.

Meanwhie as the gand make their way into the drinking establishment Arrisa would again hear the voice of the sith lord. 'There, findsman. In my time they were used to hunt runaway slaves. Now they have become something, more. Though they are ignorant enough to believe they are not part of the force, they make good enough hunters and trackers. One of these will serve you well I suspect'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

“Strap yourselves in,” Korath calls back over the intercom. “This is gonna be a tight squeeze.” 

Carefully, Korath brings the Jedi Star in on an approach vector, centering the ship above the landing pad and lowers the landing struts before gingerly setting her down and shutting down the engines. 

“We’re here,” he calls to Jonas and Avalon while getting up. He exits the cockpit and tells Hacker to keep an eye on things before climbing down to the lower deck and lowering the main ramp. “Avalon, be on your best behavior, no mischief. Master Jonas, let’s get a drink, some food, and then see if we can find the people from your vision.”

Jonas smiles and says, "Now that is some clear thinkin'!  Lead on, brother!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yes its of Corellian make... Though it puzzling why its out so far near the pole. This is unlikely a coincidence. Do you two ever have a particular intuitions, or connection? Perhaps an unnatural luck or premonition of danger?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

“Strap yourselves in,” Korath calls back over the intercom. “This is gonna be a tight squeeze.” 

Carefully, Korath brings the Jedi Star in on an approach vector, centering the ship above the landing pad and lowers the landing struts before gingerly setting her down and shutting down the engines. 

“We’re here,” he calls to Jonas and Avalon while getting up. He exits the cockpit and tells Hacker to keep an eye on things before climbing down to the lower deck and lowering the main ramp. “Avalon, be on your best behavior, no mischief. Master Jonas, let’s get a drink, some food, and then see if we can find the people from your vision.”

You find Avalon outside climbing the trees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheShard said:

"Yes its of Corellian make... Though it puzzling why its out so far near the pole. This is unlikely a coincidence. Do you two ever have a particular intuitions, or connection? Perhaps an unnatural luck or premonition of danger?

You guys'll see a young boy running down the boarding ramp towards the trees, followed by two men in robes. shaking his head, Korath walks down the boarding ramp. and heads towards the "inn". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

You guys'll see a young boy running down the boarding ramp towards the trees, followed by two men in robes. shaking his head, Korath walks down the boarding ramp. and heads towards the "inn". 

The boarding ramp hadn't hit the ground before the child sprinted out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kark would glance across at Drez'n as he asks his question. 'I mean, I'm pretty easy to miss, but nothing all that special. Why?'

As the strangers disembark from the newly arrived ship, Kark would scurry back inside where it was warm. He would move back the table, hunching over slightly as he looks up at Xanth. 'Some shifty looking people just landed, you got people looking for you? I mean it's none of my business, but, you know, may be good to know if there's something going on, you know?'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He approaches the counter.

 "Please if you could, a plate of scrambled Nuna eggs cooked in nuna bacon grease, Nuna bacon, nerf sausage, and a glass of Ottegan meadThat's one order, not sure if you'll have mead so ask the long bearded fellow if he has an alternate choice. The young one keep from the kitchen just hand him a plate of whatever's ready now. He's a handful apparently. The other the "special" and beer... Yes i know... apparently it's not morning for them. They'll be in shortly"

He sits back down and opens the window pane behind him a crack  for ventilation. The cool draft reminding him of the freshness of the day. He lights a cigar and leans back with his cup.

"Well... I feel like we are about to figure things out a bit. A little less mud in the puddle." 

He take a long draft of each and smiles till his eyes squint.

 

Edited by TheShard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheShard said:

He approaches the counter.

 "Please if you could, a plate of scrambled Nuna eggs cooked in nuna bacon grease, Nuna bacon, nerf sausage, and a glass of Ottegan meadThat's one order, not sure if you'll have mead so ask the long bearded fellow if he has an alternate choice. The young one keep from the kitchen just hand him a plate of whatever's ready now. He's a handful apparently. The other the "special" and beer... Yes i know... apparently it's not morning for them. They'll be in shortly"

He sits back down and opens the window pane behind him a crack  for ventilation. The cool draft reminding him of the freshness of the day. He lights a cigar and leans back with his cup.

"Well... I feel like we are about to figure things out a bit. A little less mud in the puddle." 

He take a long draft of each and smiles till his eyes squint.

 

As Korath enters the establishment, Drez’n can Sense a very strong aura of the light Side of the Force coming off of him (thanks to the Mephite crystal in his lightsaber). As he draws his hood back, his outer robe opens as well, revealing the lightsaber at his left hip. 

If the ship landing didn’t get Drez’n’s attention, this certainly would. 

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

As Korath enters the establishment, Drez’n can Sense a very strong aura of the light Side of the Force coming off of him (thanks to the Mephite crystal in his lightsaber). As he draws his hood back, his outer robe opens as well, revealing the lightsaber at his left hip. 

If the ship landing didn’t get Drez’n’s attention, this certainly would.  

Jonas, on the other hard, quietly slides over to a table and tries his best *not* to attract attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arissa walks brazenly into the bar. Her Sabers were hidden but she had the long rifle she favours slung on her back. Eyeing up the Gand she noticed one of them had the same model, obviously modified to be a unique fit to the owner as all of the Czerka model 38 Sharpshooters are. 

"Nice gun. Findsman. You ...... Handy.... With such a dangerous weapon?" 

Arissa shot a winning smile at the Gand and his kinsmen. She need to work her way into their good graces. Weed out the weak. And remove them. She only needed one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...