Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

"NO" with a suborn defiance that portrays no way to reason with it, before drawing in a sharp breath (dedicating to sense)

“Then stay behind me,” Korath says, exasperated. “Try not to cause trouble, and keep your voice down.”

Focusing on the Force, Korath extends his senses out in order to gather as much information about the incoming group. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

“Then stay behind me,” Korath says, exasperated. “Try not to cause trouble, and keep your voice down.”

Focusing on the Force, Korath extends his senses out in order to gather as much information about the incoming group. 

"i have an idea, you're not going to like it"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

"i have an idea, you're not going to like it"

“Then don’t do it,” Korath scolds. “If we can avoid a fight, we should. And if we are dealing with another Jedi, then there’s a better chance of that if I take the lead. So let me do the talking.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

“Then don’t do it,” Korath scolds. “If we can avoid a fight, we should. And if we are dealing with another Jedi, then there’s a better chance of that if I take the lead. So let me do the talking.”

"to late"

avalon rushes around the corner

"HE'S COMING HELP ME!!!!" he screams beginning to bail his eyes out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jonas reaches out with his feelings to Avalon and touches him with the force.. "Now you know I'm your friend.  Yes, you know that.  You've always known that.  Now tell me, friend, where are the others you came with?  You will your friend that."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stormbourne said:

"he's down there" avalon says pointing

 

Jonas responds, "Good.  Now tell him to come out where I can see him.  Well ****!  Ain't that funny.  I can't see ****. "

 

Jonas yells, "Whoever is the kids' babysitter, stick your head out and start talkin'."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

 

Jonas responds, "Good.  Now tell him to come out where I can see him.  Well ****!  Ain't that funny.  I can't see ****. "

 

Jonas yells, "Whoever is the kids' babysitter, stick your head out and start talkin'."

"he kidnapped me" avalon whimpers while cowering behind you

Edited by Stormbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There would be a low rumble from the remaining pirates as the child dashes towards them. A few would raise their pistols and take aim, but the captain would bark a sharp order at them. 'Stow yourselves! Or are you afraid of a small child?'

There would be a bit of grumbling from the men but they would follow orders. Instead they would raise their guns to aim at the point where anyone would emerge if they came around the corner. 'Reaper' the captain would shout from where he stood behind the jedi master. 'You taken to kidnapping children for Zicktag now? Even you used to be better than that!' Of course there was no Reaper to respond, she was deep in the building facing her own complications. 

While they wait in the eerie silence of the corridor, there would be a sudden hum and burst of light as the lightsaber that Avalon had laid claim to sprung to life. He must have activated it by accident, and nearly skewering Jonas in the process. There was a series of shouts and cry of shock as the crewmates leap backwards away from the blade. Two of the burlier Nikto would force Jonas to his feet as the captain turns to roar at him.

Though Jonas cannot see him, Avalon can. He is a bull of a creature, his skeleton coated in scarred muscle, and over the top of that a long brown coat that brushes the floor. His skin is an ill green colour and he has an eye patch over one eye, a true pirate indeed. Strapped to his back is an old electrostaff. His crew are dressed similarly in leather jackets and coats and carry a range of weapons, mostly pistols and nasty looking blades or cudgels. 

'Another jedi? What is this blind man, one of your disciples? Just how many of this rats are there down here?' the captain would bellow down at Jonas, turning his back to the corridor entrance. 'I'm tempted to kill you now and do this galaxy a favour!' Of course, they hadn't seen Avalon steal the weapon, so must have assumed that it belonged to the boy. 

 

On Dantooine the pair of jedi on the ground find a dingy alley near the back of a cantina to take cover in. It smells of damp and is littered with garbage, but is safe for now. It is flanked by the cantina and another tall building on either side, but the back has a low wall that can be climbed if needed. They have long enough to recover a moment and plan their next move, but after a few minutes there was shouts and the thump of footsteps. 

'I've got got tracks leading to the alley!' It sounded like the female Mandalorian from earlier was hot on their tails. 'I said I could track these armatures, grab a squad!' Their time was up, they had to move unless they wanted to risk combat. 

Meanwhile above the city the ARC fighter was running dangerously low on fuel, and as far as they knew now way to refuel. A squad of TIE fighters would thunder overhead before swinging back around to do another pass over the city. Did Exlau'res power hide them from ship sensors? It was arguably not worth hanging around to find out. By now the sky was teaming with enemy ships, and they were but one vessel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arissa gave a scoff at the things words and immediately rushed them, swerving at the last second when she noticed the was something wrong. The things shadows weren't acting normal. Snapping her saber away from the blow she was going to deliver she swept it over the wall where a torch sconce was on the wall. She carved out a large chunk of the brick and mortar letting it slam onto the floor between her and one of her assailants.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

There would be a low rumble from the remaining pirates as the child dashes towards them. A few would raise their pistols and take aim, but the captain would bark a sharp order at them. 'Stow yourselves! Or are you afraid of a small child?'

There would be a bit of grumbling from the men but they would follow orders. Instead they would raise their guns to aim at the point where anyone would emerge if they came around the corner. 'Reaper' the captain would shout from where he stood behind the jedi master. 'You taken to kidnapping children for Zicktag now? Even you used to be better than that!' Of course there was no Reaper to respond, she was deep in the building facing her own complications. 

While they wait in the eerie silence of the corridor, there would be a sudden hum and burst of light as the lightsaber that Avalon had laid claim to sprung to life. He must have activated it by accident, and nearly skewering Jonas in the process. There was a series of shouts and cry of shock as the crewmates leap backwards away from the blade. Two of the burlier Nikto would force Jonas to his feet as the captain turns to roar at him.

Though Jonas cannot see him, Avalon can. He is a bull of a creature, his skeleton coated in scarred muscle, and over the top of that a long brown coat that brushes the floor. His skin is an ill green colour and he has an eye patch over one eye, a true pirate indeed. Strapped to his back is an old electrostaff. His crew are dressed similarly in leather jackets and coats and carry a range of weapons, mostly pistols and nasty looking blades or cudgels. 

'Another jedi? What is this blind man, one of your disciples? Just how many of this rats are there down here?' the captain would bellow down at Jonas, turning his back to the corridor entrance. 'I'm tempted to kill you now and do this galaxy a favour!' Of course, they hadn't seen Avalon steal the weapon, so must have assumed that it belonged to the boy. 

breathing in sharply (dedicating to sense) avalon rushes over to where they're holding jonas

"leave my master alone!"

also initiative i assume cool

initiative: 1eA+1eP 0 successes, 2 advantage
a-a.pngp-a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having at least a few minutes of safety, Elias clears his mind and stretches out with his feelings to search for opportunities and impending threats.  The force graced him with a multitude of answers, his meditative trance was interrupted  by the voice of the female armored warrior from earlier.  

@player3333902

Elias turns to Akua and says I've got answers, not all good, short answer is their leader is gunning for me to get to former master Korath Lorren.  I'll fill you in a moment but we need to put some distance between us and and our pursuers.  They can't track us if we don't leave tracks, are you able to do force enhanced leaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cloaked in the Force, Korath walks invisibly up behind the Nikto leader. Then, using the Force to attempt to Influence him, he quietly whispers in his ear, "You and your men want to leave the temple immediately and return to the surface."

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The charred figures would reel back with a foul screech as the wall crumbles before them. Red dust fills the air, partially obscuring them from Arissa, and her from them. When it begins to settle the figures have remained motionless. They have not retreated nor have they tried to pass over the rubble. The figure to the right tilts its head quizzically at the sith, as if it were a puzzled dog. Slowly the air was filled with a horrifying cracking and tearing as its jaw begins to move and long split appears in the charred flesh. It seems to have formed a mouth, albeit a rather macabre one. 'Such petty tricks will only slow you death thief' it hisses. Perhaps in another life it have been reptilian, it was really too difficult to tell. 'You do not pass until you fell us'. In unison they take a large step back away from the rubble. 'Come, fight if you are not so craven as to flee'. Why could they not pass the damaged wall? Was it a choice, a tactic, or something else? The whole thing was natural and strange, but the only way now was forwards, power was forwards. 

 

On Dantooine the shouting and thump of boots on the dusty ground grew louder. 'Down here! Hurry before they escape! He wants them alive, but I don't care what kind of condition they are in!' It seems that the Mandalorians had gathered their men and were coming for the jedi. In moments they will have escaped or be plunged into combat, they choice will be theirs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2018 at 3:08 PM, Rabobankrider said:

 

On Dantooine the shouting and thump of boots on the dusty ground grew louder. 'Down here! Hurry before they escape! He wants them alive, but I don't care what kind of condition they are in!' It seems that the Mandalorians had gathered their men and were coming for the jedi. In moments they will have escaped or be plunged into combat, they choice will be theirs. 

Elias gathers the Force and launches himself over the wall in a relatively low arc. He clears 2 buildings and lands on the roof of the third building over,

Force Leap: 3eF 2 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
f-ls-ls.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.png

[Out to medium range as an action, and spend my maneuver to get into cover]

He then takes cover behind an outcropping before the mandalorians and stormtroopers have a chance to get a glimpse of him.

Stealth: 2eD+4eA 2 successes, 3 advantage
d--.pngd-th-th.pnga-s-a.pnga-a-a.pnga-s-a.pnga-a.png

 

 

Edited by EliasWindrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fearing an impending explosion for the lightsaber avalon (when it get's to his turn) stabs it into the nearest person, most likely a pirate

exploding lightsaber: 2eA+1eP+2eD 2 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.pnga-s-a.pngp-s-a.pngd-th.pngd-th.png

if there are any additional dice i need to roll for trying to get the lightsaber to stick in the stab victim tell me

limb stab

stabbing limb: 2eS 0 successes
s--.pngs--.png

Edited by Stormbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There would be a screech of pain as the blade passed through the chest of one of the pirates. As it does the blade continues through his back, and right into the Nikto stood behind him. They would stagger back a few steps, the lightsaber stuck before they crumble to the floor. There is a roar of outrage from the crew at this, but the captains voice booms above the others. 'Enough! Enough of this and enough of them!' He would unsling his electrostaff and hold it in the air. 'Kill both of them!'

With that the captain would swing the crackling electrostaff to catch Jonas in the back, hard. Electricity would course through his body from the attack. It had been so long since Jonas had been in battle, this would be a rude awakening for him to say the least. Unfortunately his eye sight had not returned, but he did have the force on his side. 

Following orders, one group of the crewmates would make a viscous grab for the young boy. They would throw him roughly against the wall before they lay into him in earnest. He would suffer a rain of kicks and punches as they beat him, furious at the loss of their friends. The others would stand by, not seeing a need to get involved. After all, there is only two of them. 

Pirate Captain Combat Check: 4eP+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat


p-s.pngp--.pngp-s.pngp-s-s.pngd-th.pngd-f-f.pngDoes 8 base damage to Jonas, threat spent to take  strain. 

Pirate Crew 2 skips its turn

Pirate Crew 3 Combat Check: 2eP+2eA+2eD 5 successes, 1 threat
p-s.pngp-s-a.pnga-s-s.pnga-s.pngd-th.pngd-th.pngDoes 7 base damage to Avalon, threat spent to take strain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arissa wasn't stupid. If you have to cheat to win a fight you do. She wasn't about to take on 3 unknown opponents without information. They backed away from the shattered wall. But why? She casually kicked a chunk of the rubble towards the one that had spoke last and snarled "Big words from the husks who are backing away from the fight, why don't you just throw yourself on my sabers and end your suffering, because I assure you if you leave it to me I'll make you scream for an end to your pitiful existence."

Edited by SithArissa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

There would be a screech of pain as the blade passed through the chest of one of the pirates. As it does the blade continues through his back, and right into the Nikto stood behind him. They would stagger back a few steps, the lightsaber stuck before they crumble to the floor. There is a roar of outrage from the crew at this, but the captains voice booms above the others. 'Enough! Enough of this and enough of them!' He would unsling his electrostaff and hold it in the air. 'Kill both of them!'

With that the captain would swing the crackling electrostaff to catch Jonas in the back, hard. Electricity would course through his body from the attack. It had been so long since Jonas had been in battle, this would be a rude awakening for him to say the least. Unfortunately his eye sight had not returned, but he did have the force on his side. 

Following orders, one group of the crewmates would make a viscous grab for the young boy. They would throw him roughly against the wall before they lay into him in earnest. He would suffer a rain of kicks and punches as they beat him, furious at the loss of their friends. The others would stand by, not seeing a need to get involved. After all, there is only two of them. 

 

  Hide contents

Pirate Captain Combat Check: 4eP+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat


p-s.pngp--.pngp-s.pngp-s-s.pngd-th.pngd-f-f.pngDoes 8 base damage to Jonas, threat spent to take  strain. 

Pirate Crew 2 skips its turn

Pirate Crew 3 Combat Check: 2eP+2eA+2eD 5 successes, 1 threat
p-s.pngp-s-a.pnga-s-s.pnga-s.pngd-th.pngd-th.pngDoes 7 base damage to Avalon, threat spent to take strain.

 

i had dedicated to sense so it should be two red not purple (i dedicated before combat had started)

Edited by Stormbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drez'n finally breaks camp and begans the long journey down the mountain.

He looks out over the valley below. Looking for any signs of civilization, maybe a small agricultural outpost? He also reaches out with his mind feeling the small eddies and ripples of tiny air born creatures flitting in the shrub brush dotting the slope. He tries to focus on the particular pattern of ripples a sentient creature would make.

Edited by TheShard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...