Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, CathyKitten said:

Ro'Ka holds her Blaster Cannon tght in her hands. "And what if i do?" 

Korath stands up, making sure to put himself directly between her and the Nikto, "Then I would have to stop you, and I don't think either of us want that. I gave him my word. I intend to keep it. He is free to leave unharmed and unmolested, as are any of the others still alive. So please respect my decision. I wasn't kidding before regarding your actions earlier.  I cannot, and will not, tolerate senseless slaughter." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Korath stands up, making sure to put himself directly between her and the Nikto, "Then I would have to stop you, and I don't think either of us want that. I gave him my word. I intend to keep it. He is free to leave unharmed and unmolested, as are any of the others still alive. So please respect my decision. I wasn't kidding before regarding your actions earlier.  I cannot, and will not, tolerate senseless slaughter." 

 

1 minute ago, CathyKitten said:

"You think you can?"

"do you mind not talking over me?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

 

"do you mind not talking over me?"

"I am sorry you are caught between us, Avalon. Korath go on ahead without me. I am going back to the sub." With that Ro'Ka attaches her cannon to her back and walks into the fissure without looking back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

 

"do you mind not talking over me?"

 

16 minutes ago, CathyKitten said:

"I am sorry you are caught between us, Avalon. Korath go on ahead without me. I am going back to the sub." With that Ro'Ka attaches her cannon to her back and walks into the fissure without looking back. 

"Very well," Korath says, bowing slightly. As Ro'Ka leaves, Korath gathers the contents of his medpac and returns it to his utility belt. Then, turning to Avalon, "Thank you for interceding, young one," Korath says kindly. "That was very brave, and wise of you. it seems you have learned your first lesson in being a Jedi; one that you need to take to heart: A Jedi does not seek to take lives needlessly, but only in defense of himself or others."

Placing his hand on Avalon's back, as he leads him further into the temple, Korath chuckles, "Now, come, let us find this 'crazy old kook' the Nikto mentioned."

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

"Very well," Korath says, bowing slightly. As Ro'Ka leaves, Korath gathers the contents of his medpac and returns it to his utility belt. Then, turning to Avalon, "Thank you for interceding, young one," Korath says kindly. "That was very brave, and wise of you. it seems you have learned your first lesson in being a Jedi; one that you need to take to heart: A Jedi does not seek to take lives needlessly, but only in defense of himself or others."

Placing his hand on Avalon's back, as he leads him further into the temple, Korath chuckles, "Now, come, let us find this 'crazy old kook' the Nikto mentioned."

as we head further into to caves avalon always runs ahead to the next intersection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stormbourne said:

that's why im running ahead

" You are unarmed," Korath says. "Therefore, running ahead would be unwise. Stay with me just in case there are any dangers. I will keep my senses up for trouble, but I need you to stay with me so that I can protect you." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tramp Graphics said:

" You are unarmed," Korath says. "Therefore, running ahead would be unwise. Stay with me just in case there are any dangers. I will keep my senses up for trouble, but I need you to stay with me so that I can protect you." 

you think i can't be awesome as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stormbourne said:

you think i can't be awesome as well?

"I'm sure you can, with time and proper training," Korath laughs. "But for now, stay by my side."

Walking up to Avalon, he continues, "Remember, the Force is not 'the awesome'. It is life itself. Its power is created by, and flows through, all living things, It binds everything together: You, me, the stones of this temple, the fish in the ocean outside, the Nikto we just faced; everything. It is not something to be played with, nor used lightly. It requires the deepest commitment and discipline. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, of himself and others, never for attack, never for personal gain. He always seeks to follow the Will of the Force. For otherwise, untold suffering may result."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

"I'm sure you can, with time and proper training," Korath laughs. "But for now, stay by my side."

Walking up to Avalon, he continues, "Remember, the Force is not 'the awesome'. It is life itself. Its power is created by, and flows through, all living things, It binds everything together: You, me, the stones of this temple, the fish in the ocean outside, the Nikto we just faced; everything. It is not something to be played with, nor used lightly. It requires the deepest commitment and discipline. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, of himself and others, never for attack, never for personal gain. He always seeks to follow the Will of the Force. For otherwise, untold suffering may result."

biting off a ration bar "sure"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

There would be  low boom followed by a horrified shriek as the stormtroopers are flung backwards as a section of the hanger wall explodes into flames from the missile launch. The breaching team is now thoroughly shattered as the ARC ship pulls out of the hanger. Despite the successful escape, a look out of the cockpit would show they are far from safe. The small city was crawling with me clad in stormtrooper armour, and it seems that civilians are being dragged out of their homes by the soldiers. What is their plan?

As Akua rushes the Madalorians there would be a terrible screach of metal as the door is torn from its hangings and is flung forwards at the three. Their jetpacks would sputter into life as they try to leap out of the way of the door as it fires at them. Two of them would be able to get above the door, but one would be less lucky. He would find himself crushed under the wieght of it as it bangs into the floor. The other two would land on the door and draw their pistols. 

'Where are they?' one would grunt as he stares at the hanger entrance. 

'Probably using some kind of jedi magic. Keep your eyes peeled Togr' the other would say slowly. From the voice this one sounds female, though her build is similar to the male. 

"teetoe do a fly by near those troopers" excal'ur says pointing to the nearest group of civilians "then get clear of the city"

Edited by Stormbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2018 at 11:12 PM, Jonas Shaaf said:

Jonas: "You've got a deal, friend!  Feel free to take the liquor cabinet on your way out.  It's the least I can do for you saving my sorry exhaust port!"

Jonas, still blind from the carbonite freeze, would connect with the Force to find out about what is going on deep in the oceans of Manaan and what the future has in store for the reanimated Jedi. As he reaches out, his mind is flooded with the Dark Side of the force, its energy surrounding this now abandoned temple. Jonas resists its pull and focuses in on its source.

A lone figure comes into view within Jonas's vision, it appears as a jet black robe with skeletal hands and a hidden face. Jonas can sense within his vision that this creature's connection to the Force is extremely powerful, but unstable. Its robed body shrinking and enlarging wildly, pieces of it break off randomly and stain the area around it. 

As it grows to a large size, it dwarfs Jonas inside his vision. It lashes out at Jonas. Himself inside his vision is surrounded by the flowing darkness of the creatures black robes, but inside that darkness is a small bead of light. As it draws closer that bead of white light falls out of the darkness and onto the floor in front of Jonas. The creature shrieks and dives for the small light. The creature dwindles in size as it touches the light and holds it close to its chest protecting the light. Jonas is able to catch a glimse. Inside that light is a Togruta woman, smiling at the creature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jonas ponders the meaning of his vision.  A powerful darkside creature?  A friendly Togruta?  Neither of these seem likely to be the "Reaper" or "dog" Zicktag sent (whoever Zicktag is anyway).  Jonas smiles, and says to himself. "Well this means that there's a surprise in store for the Niktos' enemies as well."  Running his hand against the wall for balance and direction, Jonas slowly heads for the stairs, whistling to himself as he goes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elias Windrider briskly walk out of the hanger being careful to avoid bumping into the stormtroopers and mandalorians, when he gets to a convenient distance, he starts to run in the direction of the nearest side street to turn the corner before Excal'ur's mind trick stops affecting the stormtroopers and mandalorians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2018 at 7:58 PM, Stormbourne said:

biting off a ration bar "sure"

With that, Korath heads down the corridor towards the main stairway leading to the central chamber. “Follow close now, and let’s find this ‘crazy old kook’, shall we? If he really is a Jedi from the time of the Clone Wars, that’ll bring us a long way towards rebuilding the Order.”

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

With that, Korath heads down the corridor towards the main stairway leading to the central chamber. “Follow close now, and let’s find this ‘crazy old kook’, shall we? If he really is a Jedi from the time of the Clone Wars, that’ll bring us a long way towards rebuilding the Order.”

avalon immediately dashes to the next intersection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ro'Ka would emerge back in the great cavern that the submersible had been left in. She was left with the cold water dripping from the ceiling and the scrunch of the rocks beneath her boots. It seemed oddly quiet after the fight, lonely even. Just then she heard a cheery voice behind her.

'Whew! That was something back there right? Treasure hunting, deadly foes, conflict and drama, this trip really has everything huh!' If Ro'Ka were to turn around she would see a small woman sat on the rocks behind her. She looked to be a similar age to Ro'Ka, and was wearing what appeared to be light body armour with some sandy coloured robes over the top. Tucked into her belt was a simple looking blaster pistol. She had blue eyes and dark brown hair that was tied up at the back of her head in a functional pony tail. 

The woman would lean forwards from where she sat, looking up at Ro'Ka with a concerned look on her face. 'What are you doing here Ro'Ka? I thought you wanted to get out from under Zicktag's thumb didn't you? Why are you still running around the galaxy for her?'

Further in the old structure, Korath and Avalon would continue to make their way through the winding corridors. Most of the lower levels seemed to house various machinery and technology from the Clone War era. Much of it was focused around life support and flood prevention, but there was other, more confusing technologies and designs here as well. Much of it doesn't even seem to be plugged in, merely stored or stacked away. It was like a museum of largely obsolete technology. 

As they progressed after maybe fifteen minutes of winding corridors, they would be able to hear footsteps and voices echoing fro up ahead. The echos distorted what was being said, but they were were close.

What they were hearing was Jonas and his capture heading int their direction. The captain had clamped a hand o the jedi's shoulder and had been guiding him ahead of the himself. Since they had begun on their hunt for 'The Rearper' the remaining crew members had been gathered as well, and were moving quietly behind the pair. 'Remember our deal jedi' the captain would mutter. 'You deal with whatever it is down here, and we leave you in peace'.

 

On Korriban there would be no voice emanating from the walls this time. Instead, there was footsteps ahead of her. From the shadows, three figures slowly walked towards her. Each had an unnatural appearance about them. Their skin was charred and cracked. Beneath the cracks a burning read light was clear, as if molten rock burnt inside of them. Their eyes glowed a sickly yellow, and almost all of their defining features had been lost to the burnt mess that made their shell. 

They stride forward before pausing a few steps from Arissa. Each would raise their right hand and a wisp of smoke would emerge from their fingers. They would snake forward, twisting together and solidifying to form three thin, viscous looking blades. All were pointed at Arrisa's chest, and the central figure spoke. 'We were entombed to protect the master from grave robbers such as yourself. You will not pass us'. The voice was as cracked and grating as their skin. It seems that the test of power would begin now. 

 

As Elias and Akua make a dash past the Mandalorians, the pair would slowly advance into the hanger. 'If we don't find that blasted force user will string us up' one would mutter. So it did seem that there was an inquisitor, or at the very least a dark jedi somewhere. The question was where? And what are this party to do? Perhaps they should cut their losses and try to get off-world, or try to deal with the overwhelming dark forces on the planet? First though, it may be prudent to try and regroup. 

As they run into the streets of the capital, they would pass many stormtroopers; still unseen thanks to the work of Exla'ure, as was the ARC fighter overhead. The group would be able to see the stormtroopers dragging civilians out of their homes while others move inside to search the buildings. They are looking for something, or someone. The city is filled with shouts and screams, and here and there Mandalorians were mixed in with the troopers. They seemed to be coordinating the hunt, and were no less ruthless as they remove civilians than the troopers. 

The pair on the ground would have to move fast with whatever they planned. The ARC fighter would pass out range soon to keep them shielded. Those in the sky were not free of danger yet either. Shortly after taking off the fuel warning light begun to blink in front of Teetoes eyes. They would have to find a safe place to land soon and refuel. Not only that, but the sky was littered now with TIE fighter squads, roaming the sky above the city and surrounding fields.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ro'Ka would emerge back in the great cavern that the submersible had been left in. She was left with the cold water dripping from the ceiling and the scrunch of the rocks beneath her boots. It seemed oddly quiet after the fight, lonely even. Just then she heard a cheery voice behind her.

'Whew! That was something back there right? Treasure hunting, deadly foes, conflict and drama, this trip really has everything huh!' If Ro'Ka were to turn around she would see a small woman sat on the rocks behind her. She looked to be a similar age to Ro'Ka, and was wearing what appeared to be light body armour with some sandy coloured robes over the top. Tucked into her belt was a simple looking blaster pistol. She had blue eyes and dark brown hair that was tied up at the back of her head in a functional pony tail. 

The woman would lean forwards from where she sat, looking up at Ro'Ka with a concerned look on her face. 'What are you doing here Ro'Ka? I thought you wanted to get out from under Zicktag's thumb didn't you? Why are you still running around the galaxy for her?'

Further in the old structure, Korath and Avalon would continue to make their way through the winding corridors. Most of the lower levels seemed to house various machinery and technology from the Clone War era. Much of it was focused around life support and flood prevention, but there was other, more confusing technologies and designs here as well. Much of it doesn't even seem to be plugged in, merely stored or stacked away. It was like a museum of largely obsolete technology. 

As they progressed after maybe fifteen minutes of winding corridors, they would be able to hear footsteps and voices echoing fro up ahead. The echos distorted what was being said, but they were were close.

What they were hearing was Jonas and his capture heading int their direction. The captain had clamped a hand o the jedi's shoulder and had been guiding him ahead of the himself. Since they had begun on their hunt for 'The Rearper' the remaining crew members had been gathered as well, and were moving quietly behind the pair. 'Remember our deal jedi' the captain would mutter. 'You deal with whatever it is down here, and we leave you in peace'.

“Avalon,” Korath whispers to the boy. “Head back around the corner where we came from and hide. We may have trouble up ahead, and, while I hope to defuse it, if possible, I want you out of danger in case things go south.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

“Avalon,” Korath whispers to the boy. “Head back around the corner where we came from and hide. We may have trouble up ahead, and, while I hope to defuse it, if possible, I want you out of danger in case things go south.”

"NO" with a suborn defiance that portrays no way to reason with it

Edited by Stormbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...