Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 7/19/2018 at 4:32 PM, Tramp Graphics said:

They can't move, right now. Ro'Ka, if you don't object, would you mind relieving them of their weapons?  I suggest we question them and find out what we're dealing with."

 "I am going to relieve them of thier blood!" Ro'ka activates her Blaster Cannon again getting it to a high speed spin before unleashing two volleys of blaster bolts at the frozen group. They hit accurately, killing four and just wounding the fifth. Ro'Ka lets the barrels spin long after they stop firing bolts. She points it at the last guy as she does so and makes the firing noise with her mouth. "Dtdtdtdtdtdtdt!" 

When she is done she turns to Korath and says loud enough for the Nikto to hear, "Should be easier to get answers from just one. Though I hope he tries to get away. I was having so much fun."

 

 Blaster cannon: 7eF+5eP+2eA+3eD 4 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph, 7 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
f-ls-ls.pngf-ds.pngf-ls.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.pngf-ls-ls.pngf-ls-ls.pngp-s-s.pngp-s.pngp-a-a.pngp--.pngp-tr.pnga-s.pnga-s.pngd--.pngd-f-f.pngd-th.png

(12+4 , spending 7 white pips as advantage for autofire once, should leave a guy alive, 3 to heal strain, 3 to shoot the "last" guy in only the legs, and truimph to hopefully make the last guy believe Ro'ka could have killed him but didnt.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, CathyKitten said:

 "I am going to relieve them of thier blood!" Ro'ka activates her Blaster Cannon again getting it to a high speed spin before unleashing two volleys of blaster bolts at the frozen group. They hit accurately, killing four and just wounding the fifth. Ro'Ka lets the barrels spin long after they stop firing bolts. She points it at the last guy as she does so and makes the firing noise with her mouth. "Dtdtdtdtdtdtdt!" 

When she is done she turns to Korath and says loud enough for the Nikto to hear, "Should be easier to get answers from just one. Though I hope he tries to get away. I was having so much fun."

 

 Blaster cannon: 7eF+5eP+2eA+3eD 4 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph, 7 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
f-ls-ls.pngf-ds.pngf-ls.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.pngf-ls-ls.pngf-ls-ls.pngp-s-s.pngp-s.pngp-a-a.pngp--.pngp-tr.pnga-s.pnga-s.pngd--.pngd-f-f.pngd-th.png

(12+4 , spending 7 white pips as advantage for autofire once, should leave a guy alive, 3 to heal strain, 3 to shoot the "last" guy in only the legs, and truimph to hopefully make the last guy believe Ro'ka could have killed him but didnt.) 

Korath turns to Ro’Ka, standing directly between her and the remaining Nikto, his lightsaber at the ready. “Are you insane?! I want them ALIVE! A Jedi does not engage in, nor tolerate, WANTON SLAUGHTER nor cold-blooded MURDER!!! To kill in self defense is one thing, but to slaughter a helpless foe will not be tolerated! Is that clear?!!! As long as you are with me, you will not use your weapon unless we are under actual attack! You will not fire unless your life, or that of the rest of the group, is in imminent danger!!!”

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There would be a short cry of pain from the Nikto pirates as they are gunned down. The last would fall to the floor, clutching at his leg and gut as he whimpers slightly in pain. 'You guys are crazy' he would manage to gasp from the ground. 'I didn't sign on for a war'. He would be unable to stop the child from going through his pockets as he lies there. 'Little thief' he would grunt through gritted teeth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

There would be a short cry of pain from the Nikto pirates as they are gunned down. The last would fall to the floor, clutching at his leg and gut as he whimpers slightly in pain. 'You guys are crazy' he would manage to gasp from the ground. 'I didn't sign on for a war'. He would be unable to stop the child from going through his pockets as he lies there. 'Little thief' he would grunt through gritted teeth.

Korath kneels down next to the wounded Nikto. “She’s the crazy one,” he says, pointing to Ro’Ka. “Avalon, leave the man’s property alone! It doesn’t belong to you!” Turning back to the Nikto and pulling out his medpac from his utility belt, Korath begins to dress his wounds. Once that’s done, Korath closes his eyes and holds his hands over the Nikto’s wounds, allowing the Force to flow through him and down into the wounds which begin to slowly close, little by little,  and stopping the bleeding. 

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2018 at 11:36 PM, Rabobankrider said:

As Ariss slashes at the room around her, the door would remain solid and unmoving. In fact, as she looked behind her the shining slash marks left by the blades slowly began to close as if they had never been there. What kind of power could do that? This tomb may be difficult to enter, but the power that could be found practically crackled through the air. The laughter she thought she had heard before was now clear, ringing around the room as it echoes over and over. 'What's the matter child?' a booming voice would mock. 'Do you not understand the first tenant of the code? You prove yourself to be unworthy with such a pitiful display'. It was infuriating, what did this tomb expect from her to pass? What did the voice mean?

Don't...... you ......... DARE........ MOCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

The last of the sounds from her mouth were less words and more a screech. She again began slashing with her weapons but this time in one spot, no longer were they the precise slashes used by the Makashi style but the raw furious blows of Juyo. Battering the same spot again and again biting deeper into the stone where the words where chiselled she was slowly etching them away cutting with her second Saber before the firsts slash had been able to recover from the damage. 

I AM POWER I AM STRENGTH I AM THE FORCE ITSELF YOU WILL BOW TO ME OR YOU WILL SUFFER! 

  

 

Do you want me to do a Lightsaber check here

@Rabobankrider?

Edited by SithArissa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Korath kneels down next to the wounded Nikto. “She’s the crazy one,” he says, pointing to Ro’Ka. “Avalon, leave the man’s property alone! It doesn’t belong to you!” Turning back to the Nikto and pulling out his medpac from his utility belt, Korath begins to dress his wounds. Once that’s done, Korath closes his eyes and holds his hands over the Nikto’s wounds, allowing the Force to flow through him and down into the wounds which begin to slowly close, little by little,  and stopping the bleeding. 

"doesn't have much" avalon would say biting off a bit off a ration bar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

"doesn't have much" avalon would say biting off a bit off a ration bar

"Maybe not, but what he has belongs to him, not you," Korath says sternly. "How would you like it if someone started going through your pockets and utility belt, taking what you owned?. I doubt you would like it much, now, would you? If you want to learn the ways of the Force, you must first learn self- discipline, and self-control. You must also think of other people's welfare over your own."  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2018 at 9:02 PM, Tramp Graphics said:

 

Korath turns to Ro’Ka, standing directly between her and the remaining Nikto, his lightsaber at the ready. “Are you insane?! I want them ALIVE! A Jedi does not engage in, nor tolerate, WANTON SLAUGHTER nor cold-blooded MURDER!!! To kill in self defense is one thing, but to slaughter a helpless foe will not be tolerated! Is that clear?!!! As long as you are with me, you will not use your weapon unless we are under actual attack! You will not fire unless your life, or that of the rest of the group, is in imminent danger!!!”

Ro'Ka gives little response to Korath shouting. Assuming its just part of his ruse to gain information from the Nikto, she does not interfere. Instead she is more interested in the commlink they used to communicate with thier leader, and begins to look for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, CathyKitten said:

Ro'Ka gives little response to Korath shouting. Assuming its just part of his ruse to gain information from the Nikto, she does not interfere. Instead she is more interested in the commlink they used to communicate with thier leader, and begins to look for it. 

As Korath finishes healing the Nikto, he says, calmly, "Now, I have some questions for you. If you answer them truthfully, you will be free to go," turning to Ro'Ka, and raising his voice just enough to be heard clearly, "unmolested and unharmed. Ro'Ka, do you understand that?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

As Korath finishes healing the Nikto, he says, calmly, "Now, I have some questions for you. If you answer them truthfully, you will be free to go," turning to Ro'Ka, and raising his voice just enough to be heard clearly, "unmolested and unharmed. Ro'Ka, do you understand that?" 

Ro'ka steps on one of the bodies during her search for the commlink. It gives a gurgle of life as it tries to breath through the blood in its lungs. Ro'Ka points her arm at the dieing Nikto and transforms it into the hidden cybernetic blaster barrel. Fire a blast to end its suffering. 

"We really do not have time for this. He better start answering."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CathyKitten said:

Ro'ka steps on one of the bodies during her search for the commlink. It gives a gurgle of life as it tries to breath through the blood in its lungs. Ro'Ka points her arm at the dieing Nikto and transforms it into the hidden cybernetic blaster barrel. Fire a blast to end its suffering. 

"We really do not have time for this. He better start answering."

"Considering I haven't asked him any yet... And leave them alone. If any of the others still live, let them live and I will heal them."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

"Maybe not, but what he has belongs to him, not you," Korath says sternly. "How would you like it if someone started going through your pockets and utility belt, taking what you owned?. I doubt you would like it much, now, would you? If you want to learn the ways of the Force, you must first learn self- discipline, and self-control. You must also think of other people's welfare over your own."  

inbetween mouthfuls of food "but using my awesome makes me hungry" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

inbetween mouthfuls of food "but using my awesome makes me hungry" 

“You can eat when we get back to the ship,” Korath says with no small amount of exasperation. “And next time, make sure to ask first and clean up afterwards. Right now, I want you to check on any other wounded who need medical attention as opposed to a body bag.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tramp Graphics said:

“You can eat when we get back to the ship,” Korath says with no small amount of exasperation. “And next time, make sure to ask first and clean up afterwards. Right now, I want you to check on any other wounded who need medical attention as opposed to a body bag.”

"dead, dead, dead, dead, missing a leg" he says pointing to the one who cursed him before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

"dead, dead, dead, dead, missing a leg" he says pointing to the one who cursed him before

“Is he still alive?” Korath asks. “If so, take my med kit over to him, put on a tourniquet on his leg just above the wound, and bind the wound. I’ll be there momentarily.”

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

“Is he still alive?” Korath asks. “If so, take my med kit over to him, put on a tourniquet on his leg just above the wound, and bind the wound. I’ll be there momentarily.”

avalon would stand there failing to understand you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

avalon would stand there failing to understand you

Korath looks at Avalon, “Take the bandages and wrap the wounds completely covering it, then take the strap with handles on each end, wrap it once around the leg, just above where it was severed,  and twist it as tight as you can in order to stem blood loss.”

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Korath looks at Avalon, “Take the bandages and wrap the wound, then take the strap with handles on each end, wrap it once around the leg, just above the wound and twist it as tight as you can in order to stem blood loss.”

assuming his gut needs a med check (lightsaber cauterized the leg) and that he is barely conscious:

no more bleeding: 2eA+1eB+3eD 1 failure
a-a.pnga-a.pngb-s.pngd-f-f.pngd-th.pngd-th.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There would be  low boom followed by a horrified shriek as the stormtroopers are flung backwards as a section of the hanger wall explodes into flames from the missile launch. The breaching team is now thoroughly shattered as the ARC ship pulls out of the hanger. Despite the successful escape, a look out of the cockpit would show they are far from safe. The small city was crawling with me clad in stormtrooper armour, and it seems that civilians are being dragged out of their homes by the soldiers. What is their plan?

As Akua rushes the Madalorians there would be a terrible screach of metal as the door is torn from its hangings and is flung forwards at the three. Their jetpacks would sputter into life as they try to leap out of the way of the door as it fires at them. Two of them would be able to get above the door, but one would be less lucky. He would find himself crushed under the wieght of it as it bangs into the floor. The other two would land on the door and draw their pistols. 

'Where are they?' one would grunt as he stares at the hanger entrance. 

'Probably using some kind of jedi magic. Keep your eyes peeled Togr' the other would say slowly. From the voice this one sounds female, though her build is similar to the male. 

 

On Korriban the room would begin to shake and rumble as Arrisa lashes out with fury. Dust would fall from the ceiling and great cracks beginning appear in the door. Suddenly the door would shatter into rubble, which in turn would begin to break down till it was little more than sand. 

The way was clear, and it lead to a dark corridor ahead. It was made of the same store as the rest of it, and was lit by the occasional  torch that burnt with a dim red light. As she proceeds down the corridor she would see more carvings of battles, as well as of a figure sat on a great throne and ancient Sith relics. Eventually she would see writing carved in the floor in front of her. The writing formed a band in front of her that she would have to step over, and it read 'Through passion I gain strength'. The second test perhaps? Unless she turned back, there was no way but over the line.

 

Under the sea of Manaan, the young Nikto would grunt as he snarls up at Korath. 'Burst into flames human. We're here to loot whatever jedi junk was left over from the Republic, but we haven't found anything worth keeping. All there was to find was some old kook frozen in carbonite. Claimed to be a jedi, but how do you sell a jedi? The sooner we blast this place apart the better as far as I care.'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Under the sea of Manaan, the young Nikto would grunt as he snarls up at Korath. 'Burst into flames human. We're here to loot whatever jedi junk was left over from the Republic, but we haven't found anything worth keeping. All there was to find was some old kook frozen in carbonite. Claimed to be a jedi, but how do you sell a jedi? The sooner we blast this place apart the better as far as I care.'

"Thank you," Korath said, before turning in Ro'Ka's direction, to make sure that she understood fully. "You are free to leave, and take any of your surviving friends with you. Ro'Ka, do not harm any of them."

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

"Thank you," Korath said, before turning in Ro'Ka's direction, to make sure that she understood fully. "You are free to leave, and take any of your surviving friends with you. Ro'Ka, do not harm any of them."

"im still keeping these" avalon says waving the ration bars he looted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tramp Graphics said:

"Thank you," Korath said, before turning in Ro'Ka's direction, to make sure that she understood fully. "You are free to leave, and take any of your surviving friends with you. Ro'Ka, do not harm any of them."

Ro'Ka holds her Blaster Cannon tght in her hands. "And what if i do?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...