37 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

suns of fortune says 25 credits which isn't astronomical but I was asking about the price ON MANDALORE.

Yeah. Twenty five  credits on Corellia. According to wookieepedia it’s a lot more expensive the further you get from Corellia.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Yeah. Twenty five  credits on Corellia. According to wookieepedia it’s a lot more expensive the further you get from Corellia.

the question was addressed at @Rabobankrider for a reason.

Btw "Corellian whiskey" made on a nearby to Mandalore world colonized by Corellians would be fine, and it's a thing in legends (on the page Tramp linked to)

Edited by EliasWindrider

@EliasWindrider, 25 credits would do it for 1 bottle of something decent quality of your choice. 

For the forsee check, you would see a distorted view of the spaceport, as if by heat. You hear shouting coming from the ship, a cry of help from a woman, though you do not recognise the voice. You also see a silhouette framed in front of you. Though no features are visible, they are white and read in colour. You would actually recognise these colours from the attack on Dantooine.  

@Tramp Graphics, I need an average discipline check from you. 

20 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@EliasWindrider, 25 credits would do it for 1 bottle of something decent quality of your choice. 

For the forsee check, you would see a distorted view of the spaceport, as if by heat. You hear shouting coming from the ship, a cry of help from a woman, though you do not recognise the voice. You also see a silhouette framed in front of you. Though no features are visible, they are white and read in colour. You would actually recognise these colours from the attack on Dantooine.  

@Tramp Graphics, I need an average discipline check from you. 

Discipline: 2eA+1eP+2eD 2 failures, 3 advantage
a-a-a.pnga-a.pngp-s-s.pngd-f-f.pngd-f-f.png

Not sure what this is for, but Rei didn't do too well at maintaining disciple. but I did get three Advantages, which should give me some really good insight into the situation. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics, sorry, I should have specified. I meant that the check was for Korath. 

OK, then I'll redo it. 

Discipline: 3eP+2eD 3 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
p-tr.pngp--.pngp-s-s.pngd--.pngd-th.png

Much better. Not sure what to do with the Triumph since, given that none of my allies are nearby, granting them all a boost die because of the  “inspiration” my strong resolve provides (as suggested by the book) doesn’t make much sense. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

22 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics, the triumph will work well for what is coming up in the ic. 

@EliasWindrider, @AtariAssasin, unless there's anything your masters want to do, you can head back to the ship. When @AtariAssasin's Padawan has joined, I will wrap the session up appropriately. 

I thought they'd be heading to the bar. Rei's about to "unmask". 😈

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

I don't know, but you do also have posts to respond to as Korath. 

I know. I was busy yesterday with posting my DAZ Freebie contest entry over at their forums (getting all of the links for the content used together), basically almost until closing time here at the library, so I couldn't post here. 

On 6/14/2019 at 10:23 PM, EliasWindrider said:

@Rabobankrider what's the check to determine Rei's probable gender based on her voice when she was speaking to the mandos who were making trouble?

For a statement like "are you up for a game of darts girlfriend?"

What makes you or Aris think Rei’s a girl? You can’t see Rei’s body because of the cloak, and Rei’s voice could be anything from a young woman’s to a teenage boy’s (think Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach or Jim Hawking from Outlaw Star).