58 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, @Jonas Shaaf and @TheShard, still need to hear from you guys.

@EliasWindrider what are you doing with farsight or forsee? You also need to choose one power to use. 

He was doing it with his eyes closed and in sync with the leader, didn't know which one (farsight to see with his eyes closed or foresee to see which moves she was going to do ahead of time) you would call for, so take your pick or choose another power for example sense, it's a stretch but flow might even be appropriate.   So whatever you think is appropriate.

Okay, third time trying to post.

Is there a reason y'all don't use Discord? It can track sheets, WT, ST, credits, items, destiny points, etc. I highly suggest the swap - doing a PbP through old school forum posts seems like such a nightmare compared to Discord.

We seem to have hit a wall here guys, I do need those character introductions to progress.

@YubYubYahYeet, we've been using this because it's where the game was started really. Now that it's begun here I think it's going to be more work to transfer it all. 

I don't know if you've read back over the other posts, but your characters will be introduced on Mandalore with the other characters arriving there. If you need any help with that, let me know. 

On 5/10/2019 at 8:25 PM, YubYubYahYeet said:

Okay, third time trying to post.

Is there a reason y'all don't use Discord? It can track sheets, WT, ST, credits, items, destiny points, etc. I highly suggest the swap - doing a PbP through old school forum posts seems like such a nightmare compared to Discord.

Another reason why we don’t use  Discord is because some of us (like myself), can’t use it. 

@Jonas Shaaf, you vaguely remember a member of the brotherhood used to keep an eye on this sector from a nearby moon, and would often descend to Mandalore to collect alcohol (he had been the one to actually start drinking with you after you graduated from being a Padawan to a knight). He used to get his drink from 'The Last Stand' (the same cantina that Nordin is at for convenience sake). It's not far from the spaceport if you take a taxi or a speeder.

@Tramp Graphics, I'm also going to say for convenience sake that you would have set off before the ship landed, and would be arriving about the same time as they land. What is it Rei is planning to do?

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Jonas Shaaf, you vaguely remember a member of the brotherhood used to keep an eye on this sector from a nearby moon, and would often descend to Mandalore to collect alcohol (he had been the one to actually start drinking with you after you graduated from being a Padawan to a knight). He used to get his drink from 'The Last Stand' (the same cantina that Nordin is at for convenience sake). It's not far from the spaceport if you take a taxi or a speeder.

@Tramp Graphics, I'm also going to say for convenience sake that you would have set off before the ship landed, and would be arriving about the same time as they land. What is it Rei is planning to do?

My original plan was to go order any supplies the shop might need before heading to the cantina. It’s a regular pit stop for Rei when in Sundari, and Rei’s gonna want to show the bartender the new armor, which is all Rei’s been telling him about. Out of character, I’m just waiting on everyone to get to said cantina. I already have a render done I’ll be adding to my post when the time comes, and it has everyone except for Korath, Elias, and your two characters (who I, unfortunately can’t make renders of due to a lack of 3D content of either Gand or Verpine). 

Speaking of everyone, who’s gonna go find Wubna, the Ewok?

Edited by Tramp Graphics

1 hour ago, Tramp Graphics said:

My original plan was to go order any supplies the shop might need before heading to the cantina. It’s a regular pit stop for Rei when in Sundari, and Rei’s gonna want to show the bartender the new armor, which is all Rei’s been telling him about. Out of character, I’m just waiting on everyone to get to said cantina. I already have a render done I’ll be adding to my post when the time comes, and it has everyone except for Korath, Elias, and your two characters (who I, unfortunately can’t make renders of due to a lack of 3D content of either Gand or Verpine). 

Speaking of everyone, who’s gonna go find Wubna, the Ewok?

Where is wubna?

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Where is wubna?

Ask @TheShard. His background said he’s locked up in a circus, but I’m not sure if he’s sticking with that. For some reason that character’s sheet is missing now. I’m not sure what happened to it. 

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Posted (edited)

Theres my check. Should be two to use the power and then STRENGTH for an additional detail and I guess duration to keep tracking.

d1.png

(Also Nordin is not expecting to win this fight.)

Edited by AtariAssasin

2 hours ago, AtariAssasin said:

Theres my check. Should be two to use the power and then STRENGTH for an additional detail and I guess duration to keep tracking.

d1.png

You ddon't need to screen shot. There's a link bbcode link, click that a box appears and copy the text in it into your post.

18 hours ago, AtariAssasin said:

d1.png

15 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

You ddon't need to screen shot. There's a link bbcode link, click that a box appears and copy the text in it into your post.

@EliasWindrider is correct, also, for further reference use the Title Jedi Star in the Campaign slot. 

@AtariAssasin, through the force you can sense a spark in the force that glows brighter than the others around it. As you focus on it you realise it is several instead of one, these must be the force users you sense earlier. You can tell with that check that they are somewhere in the park area down below you. If you head there with the added detail and tracking you should be able to find them. 

I'll also need you to roll an initiative check using cool for Nordin please. 

@TheShard and @YubYubYahYeet, I still need your character introductions at some point. 

Posted (edited)

I don't have access to my books at the moment. Would I be able to use suppress to block the others from locating me?

Also here is Nordin's Roll

Initiative: 1eA 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png

Edited by AtariAssasin