18 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

@CathyKitten, I have to ask, and I'm sure @Jonas Shaaf is wondering the same thing here. What does the vision you just narrated in the IC thread have to do with what's going on, or what he was trying to Foresee? I'm confused, and I think Jonas is too. 

The vision is not for you and you do not need to under stand it. Please do not speak for other players. 

Just now, CathyKitten said:

Yes, I read that post too. 

Well, that's why I mentioned him, and did so so that he'd see the post and chime in, if he so chooses. I'm not speaking for him, just picking up on what his own post suggests. The vision just doesn't seem to make any sense, given the story thus far, nor for what he was looking for. It had no connection to what's been going on in the rest of the temple, with what our characters were doing, or were likely to do, which is what he himself said he was looking for. 

1 hour ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Well, that's why I mentioned him, and did so so that he'd see the post and chime in, if he so chooses. I'm not speaking for him, just picking up on what his own post suggests. The vision just doesn't seem to make any sense, given the story thus far, nor for what he was looking for. It had no connection to what's been going on in the rest of the temple, with what our characters were doing, or were likely to do, which is what he himself said he was looking for. 

1 hour ago, CathyKitten said:

The vision is not for you and you do not need to under stand it.

5 minutes ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

Jonas just woke up after 50 years in carbonite, had a gun put to his head and is blind.  Dude is completely confused.  I'm trying to RP that :)

Welcome to the club, man. Welcome to the club. 

Anywhat. @Rabobankrider, how long is it going to take for Korath to find Jonas, given the result of his navigation check? 

Just now, Jonas Shaaf said:

Don't have the range upgrade...

We’re close enough that you shouldn’t need one. @Rabobankrider did say that we were very close to each other, so, based upon that, I would gather that we’re within Short range of each other. I don’t have any range upgrades for Sense either, but I’m using it anyway.