1 hour ago, CathyKitten said:

You can move people with the Force power Move? I have always played it you needed Binds movement upgrade to move a person. 

Yes you can lift people with move, even hurl them as a projectile for damage. The Bind upgrade allows to to push them away or pull them to you, not levitate them. However, I do need to edit my post. I just rechecked my sheet and I don’t have any magnitude upgrades, so I can’t lift anything more than one object. So two of the Light Side points I rolled are wasted.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

I saw, but I'm giving @CathyKitten a chance to respond as she's a part of the conversation as well. Also don't forget that for the vast majority of time I'll only have time for 1 or 2 posts a day. More often than not it's going to be a lot less so you're really going to need to be patient with this stuff. 

26 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I saw, but I'm giving @CathyKitten a chance to respond as she's a part of the conversation as well. Also don't forget that for the vast majority of time I'll only have time for 1 or 2 posts a day. More often than not it's going to be a lot less so you're really going to need to be patient with this stuff. 

@Tramp Graphics youd be better off moving the story along faster if you added more to what was going on that just a few sentances. 

3 minutes ago, CathyKitten said:

@Tramp Graphics youd be better off moving the story along faster if you added more to what was going on that just a few sentances. 

Unfortunately, in a "conversation," I have to wait on whatever the response from the other party is before I can add more, just as in a real conversation. I'm not psychic. ?