19 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

It'll depend really on what you're character says to the guy in the next post. If you want to right up his attempt at convincing I'll let you know. 

Posted. If you think Leadership would be more appropriate, I could use that since I am telling him what to do, and I have more ranks in it.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

3 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I'd say that's an average check with a setback and a boost. I'm going to stick with negotiation for this as you're not really leading him our using a rank or anything like that. 

Combined Influence/Negotiation check: 2eA+1eP+4eF+1eB+3eD+1eS 1 failure, 1 advantage, 7 Light Side
a-s-a.pnga-a.pngp-a-a.pngf-ls-ls.pngf-ls.pngf-ls-ls.pngf-ls-ls.pngb-s.pngd-th.pngd-f-th.pngd-f-f.pngs-th.png

I’ll spend four LSPs to add four successes and the other three to add three Advantages.

14 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I normally like to keep track in the tab at the top, but I think @Tramp Graphics has an app for it?

That app only keeps track of Destiny not Conflict. It can also roll dice but doesn’t keep a permanent record like Orokos does. For the record, when people want to flip a destiny point, all they need to do is tap on one of the tokens and it automatically flips from light to dark or dark to light.