Ok, I am temporarily back online, hopefully it will stick. Sorry for the delay everyone, and I hope you are all ok to carry on.

@Tramp Graphics, @TheShard or @Jonas Shaaf, I still need your introduction to Gorse. 

@TheShard, you would discover that the torc is a talisman of protection (I don't have the rules for that readily available because I am away from home, but the stats are in 'Unlimited Power'). In your reading, you recognise this as an ancient and somewhat controversial artefact from ancient jedi history. It's origin predates the great sith war, but it's first recorded appearance was when it was stolen from the jedi temples along with weapons and armour by jedi crusaders who went to follow Revan. The leader of this group was a zabrak called Zakaris. Zakaris was a decorated veteran of the mandalorian wars, and survived up to the battle of Malachor V. From there record of him is lost, but it is assumed he either died on the planets surface or followed Revan to the unknown regions. 

@Jonas Shaaf, I may have missed it, but could you please put up a quick post describing what Arvel is up to? I'll use that to introduce Reesh. 

6 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, I am temporarily back online, hopefully it will stick. Sorry for the delay everyone, and I hope you are all ok to carry on.

@Tramp Graphics, @TheShard or @Jonas Shaaf, I still need your introduction to Gorse. 

@TheShard, you would discover that the torc is a talisman of protection (I don't have the rules for that readily available because I am away from home, but the stats are in 'Unlimited Power'). In your reading, you recognise this as an ancient and somewhat controversial artefact from ancient jedi history. It's origin predates the great sith war, but it's first recorded appearance was when it was stolen from the jedi temples along with weapons and armour by jedi crusaders who went to follow Revan. The leader of this group was a zabrak called Zakaris. Zakaris was a decorated veteran of the mandalorian wars, and survived up to the battle of Malachor V. From there record of him is lost, but it is assumed he either died on the planets surface or followed Revan to the unknown regions. 

@Jonas Shaaf, I may have missed it, but could you please put up a quick post describing what Arvel is up to? I'll use that to introduce Reesh. 

Yep. Now that's you've finished with @TheShard, I can. Thanks. Also, I'd like to invite a few more people in to fill some of the vacant slots, if you don't mind. 

4 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, @Jonas Shaaf, if I'm remembering correctly you were asked to return the body of your comrade for burial (hence the arrival on Gorse), Karth will follow him (interested in this link to the jedi), so @Tramp Graphics it's up to what you want to do here that will 'coincidentally' link the group together. 

@Jonas Shaaf has the lead here.

What about my question about inviting a few more people to fill the spots left by our dropouts? 

Ok all, the landlord still hasn't sorted my internet (I'm doing this from a pub with wifi), so I may go dark for a little bit again. They are now saying it will be done by the 19th, so hopefully I will be back to businesses as usual. 

In the mean time, if you guys want to you can work on the rp to bring the crew together, as most of that should be able to be done without me. Maybe somone on the world spots the ship landing, or senses a familiar person etc. I do want to get this scene moved along quickly so we can move to getting the last character in and wrap up the session. Sorry for the inconvenience here.