Ok, can everyone please roll for destiny points. @Tramp Graphics please keep track of the score in the first post here so that we know what we have to work with. 

Also, can everyone please make a quick post to introduce your master characters? What they're doing, where they're at etc, just to set the scene for later. @Lotr_Nerd, I've had to guess what to put for your character, but if you don't like what I've got in the intro for now, let me know. @Stormbourne I hope you're ok with Dantooine, it seemed to fit what it has on your character sheet. 

After everyone has their intro's up, @Tramp Graphics and @CathyKitten, you are free to proceed with your section of the session. Enjoy! :) 

12 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, can everyone please roll for destiny points. @Tramp Graphics please keep track of the score in the first post here so that we know what we have to work with. 

After everyone has their intro's up, @Tramp Graphics and @CathyKitten, you are free to proceed with your section of the session. Enjoy! :) 

Not a problem. @awayputurwpn had us using this app for keeping track of Destiny points. It works great.

50 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Also, can everyone please make a quick post to introduce your master characters? What they're doing, where they're at etc, just to set the scene for later.

Here or IC?

5 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Can the intros be in the ic section please, I shoukd gave specified that beforehand. ?

the other thread?

when ever or when we become important to play?

Edited by Stormbourne