Sign in to follow this  
LordEnforcer

Giving a Hutt a gift

In a campaign I am playing in I am about to meet a hutt. I though bringing a give to him would be great..

Other that bringing some kind of rare hutt delicacy or ancient hookah pipe..

What else would you suggest?

Is this a one-off thing, or are you trying to establish a working relationship of some kind? If the latter, giving something that illustrates your worth is a good opening move. Sliced data with intel on a rival, exotic (and possibly illegal) goods that are hard to find, a slave with a particular skill set - something like that.

Exotic food, liquor or chocolate. An exotic pet (like a Nexus or baby rancor). Intel of an enemy.

Hutts are known for his taste of oppulence. Oppulence = Demonstration of power. They are very draconic in mentallity, I can see a hutt lay in his bed of credits as a red dragon in his lair full of coins and gems.

Inform yourself about his philias, and give him a present of that philia. For example, Java was known for his love of eating frogs. Give him a present of his faouvorite frogs. And chocolate. Chocolate always works. ;D

Edited by hikari_dourden