SwordOwaR

Breaking News...

After important 2.0 announcement, multiple Luke Skywalker's are set to be a crew member in every Rebel ship, upsetting the X-wing community! 

2.0 condemned!

Dev's crazy!

Stay tuned for more news at 10.

I'm not offended;  I doubt many are.Your post gave me some amusement, if that's worth anything to you.

There's just so much clutter and so many "the sky is falling" threads at the moment. Adding to the noise isn't very constructive, that's all.

I think he's fine if he's costed appropriately. You should be able to run just the Falcon with Chewie as a pilot and Han/Luke as gunners, title, EPT and one of the following Obi/R2/C3PO crew as a 200 point list. So cost Luke the Falcon 100 and every upgrade for it 20 points haha

See that's why this is a humourous poke. The threads are cluttered with stupid whinging, anything the game designers make or release will guarantee that there will be half a hundred moaning threads about why it's DoA or OP or must be Nerfed. 
The current contender is poor old Luke.
Really we need a ***** slapper button ahahah

18 minutes ago, SwordOwaR said:

See that's why this is a humourous poke. The threads are cluttered with stupid whinging, anything the game designers make or release will guarantee that there will be half a hundred moaning threads about why it's DoA or OP or must be Nerfed. 
The current contender is poor old Luke.
Really we need a ***** slapper button ahahah

Explaining jokes makes them funnier. 

2 hours ago, Force Majeure said:

I'm not offended;  I doubt many are.Your post gave me some amusement, if that's worth anything to you.

There's just so much clutter and so many "the sky is falling" threads at the moment. Adding to the noise isn't very constructive, that's all.

I spent the afternoon sorting my 1.0 upgrade cards, the most beautiful components I own. Turns out, I have 16 proton torpedo cards. Instead of wasting any time with these FFG threads, I just admired them. I don’t use them, but they are beautiful.