Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Poll questions about 2.0..... excitement and purchasing intent change?

Hello,

Poll questions, please limit response as this is for data gathering, 

After yesterday are you more / Same / less excited about 2.0?

Did the information change your mind about purchasing 2.0 stuff? (Core, conversation, etc.....)

More. My purchasing plan was 1 Rebel, 1 Core (with the intent of picking up 1 Scum box later). That probably remains the case for financial reasons... but I became much more tempted to pick up a scum box right away. 

42 minutes ago, Cubanboy said:

Hello,

Poll questions, please limit response as this is for data gathering, 

After yesterday are you more / Same / less excited about 2.0?

Did the information change your mind about purchasing 2.0 stuff? (Core, conversation, etc.....)

More excited. The hype is real, and I saw some super cool things to fly with.

Didnt change my mind on purchasing, but it significantly reinforced what a happy player I’ll be in 2.0.

Literally the only thing that I am legitimately concerned about is Han+ Luke gunner. I see cool and scary things for each faction, but that one skirts pretty close to the old pwt and I don’t like that so much.

About the same really, I want to preorder the core so I can never again use those little weiners with tiny nuts cards. I do see some balance woes on the horizon though so again not preordering but intend to buy a single imp conversion kit. Nothing bad against 2.0 but ffg has earned caution in purchases no matter how polished the turd.

More

Also reveal of Vader crew (esp on Reaper or Decimator) Inquisitor crew, super buffed bomber dial, super buffed punisher action bar w/buffed deathrain ability, super buffed defender etc etc etc

And lack of reinforce on my ARC :(

Means I'm buying into the game with core + 1 imperial conversion, unless app makes me preemptively regret that decision

I was already fairly excited, but that excitement has changed. At first I wanted to see what made it, you know, favorite pilots and whatnot. Though I didn't get to see what I wanted to know, some of the changes to some of my favorite ships definitely has me excited to play them. Bombs on the Striker (because duh, of course your ship built for strafing ground forces is going to have bombs), the Defender's shield buff and Evade action, and ESPECIALLY the changes to the TIE Bomber (which desperately needed help) have me itching to play these ships. So before, my excitement was for knowing, now it's for playing. So, I would say my excitement has risen slightly.

Edited by That One Guy