Sign in to follow this  
falveryn

E-wing strong

E-wing has +one hull, and the LRS has insane synergy with FCS. LRS is also a very good action economy action, like advanced optics. E-wings can get full modded attacks and FCS predator (best passive modifier).

Edited by falveryn

E-wing & Defender are the big winners from todays reveal. Thankfully Corran is bullseye arc now. Hopefully he can keep Falcons in check cause those are looking strong as well.

Throw on the new R2 astromech, which is called R4 asteomech and you get a dial with white 1 turns and blue 1 straight, 1 banks,  2 straight, 2 banks, and 2 turns. Also with the blue 3 and 4 straights and that dial seems pretty open. Definitely not Defender level, hoping we see more cards like maybe a configuration, but looks far better than its 1.0 counterpart. 

Edited by KiraYamatoSF

7 minutes ago, __underscore__ said:

Yeah, and with the double tap being bullseye only it'll give that build an even higher skill requirement.

And the order it is in will give him (or his opponent) no modifications.

4 minutes ago, Jadotch said:

And the order it is in will give him (or his opponent) no modifications.

I'd presume that you'll be going with Predator or something with his talent, seeing as you're aiming for the bullseye arc anyway. Maybe FCS if they still have the system slot, maybe...

But yeah, it's definitely been brought down a bit from where it was.

Edited by __underscore__

Sounds like E-Wings and Defenders are the pricey deluxe options. I'm willing to bet you won't be able to put more than 2 of either in a list. Tech fluff wise, they're like the ships that bridge between Rebels/Empire and Resistance/First Order. 

16 minutes ago, CoffeeMinion said:

Anyway though, the E looks very promising! I'm not regretting having 2 now!

Yeah, through a single trade I received  7 E Wings.  Down to 6 now through a trade but still.

The E-wing gets a pretty nice buff on its dial, and I think it BADLY needed the extra hull point. Corran only being able to double-tap if a target is in his Bull's-Eye arc is a bit of a nerf, but hopefully the opened up dial (1-Turns and S-Loops!) will make it easier for the E-wing to gain that arc.

14 minutes ago, Tvboy said:

If E-Wings cost the same as defenders, they will probably suck. I’m guessing the stock Defender will cost 66, and the stock E-Wing will be mid-high 50s.

Quite possibly. But the great thing is that FFG can tweak the points on the fly so that everything can stay useful, regardless of where they end up on the cost curve.