player2072913

All Screenshots from Unboxing

1 hour ago, Mward1984 said:

To be frank, we we lucky to have Miranda and Sabine (crew) defanged. On the other hand, Rex is STILL in a TIE Fighter, and I will be amazed if his price point is that much higher comparatively to where he is now, IE: Cheap enough to just toss into a Kanaan + Biggs list.

Oh yeah, thanks to white Reinforce on the Ghost, that combo is back as well.

I'm sort of hoping they have him as a pilot for the Arc-170 too. 

7 minutes ago, Forgottenlore said:

Pass an action to another ship. 

It was introduced when epic first came out. 

Sadly, I've not yet had an opportunity to play Epic.

Just now, Brianish said:

Also the Upsilon. 

That’s what it was. 

I knew it had migrated into standard a while ago, but I couldn’t for the life of me remember on what. 

Must be subconciously blocking out everything related to the sequels. 

12 minutes ago, Icelom said:

Its in 1.0 standard shethapead has it.

10 minutes ago, Brianish said:

Also the Upsilon. 

Interesting.  I actually bought the Phantom II, but never really looked at it.  Upsilon's still on my "to buy" list.

2 hours ago, CoffeeMinion said:

The dial! Sweet Celestia, the dial!

*hallelujah chorus begins playing*

It's definitely better! But I need something that makes that boost white for me to really be happy with HWK agility. This is definitely better, though.

Unless it's a Medium Base. That'll make it faster, but the HWK is a small ship.

4 hours ago, stuffedskullcat said:

OMG the HWK.

THE HWK!!! ❤️

Don’t know if it was already said but the Moldy Crow title gives the hawk a 3 dice primary front arc attack and it can keep up to 2 focus tokens without discarding them at the end phase. So a 3 die primary, 2 die mobile arc Moldy Crow is a thing in 2.0

How can the Decimator a large patrol craft have less (same if it has a gunner slot) crew than the Falcon freighter?

Sure it’s probably to nerf the palp combos but still, seems odd that a ship that was sold on the purpose of being a large hulking crew wielding support craft got robbed of its versatility

I didn't see a screen shot showing the flashed Imperial booklet. You know when they briefly open it up and show the bomb page. The page missing a picture of the "Loose Cargo" token. Leading me to believe it's inclusion in the Rebel booklet heralds the presence of both the Rigged Cargo Chute and Smuggling Compartment still existing...

2 hours ago, MrMaggles said:

How can the Decimator a large patrol craft have less (same if it has a gunner slot) crew than the Falcon freighter?

Sure it’s probably to nerf the palp combos but still, seems odd that a ship that was sold on the purpose of being a large hulking crew wielding support craft got robbed of its versatility

A Decimator is roughly the same size as a YT-1300, and in theory a freighter should have more passenger capacity than a military patrol craft.

As far as its X-wing niche, I think it is going to retain its role as a more offense-capable alternative to the more pure support crew carrier, the Lambda. It has access to the ultimate support tool, Coordinate, as well as Reinforce, neither of which are enjoyed by the Falcon. Its identity is being sharpened so it's not an overwhelming jack-of-all-trades, which is a good thing. It leaves room for other things in the game.

2 hours ago, GILLIES291 said:

Also sounds like we are losing the TIE Shuttle. They mentioned that the only ships that could take Palpatine are the Lambda and Decimator, and the latter only has two crew slots now. So guessing Reaper has 1 slot and TIEs lose it entirely.

Sooooo....the Reaper comes with a double crew slot upgrade Death Troopers that they can’t use?

also TIE Shuttles never could carry Palpy due to the points restriction.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this yet, but the sheathipeade and attack shuttle can dock with the ghost AFTER THEY HAD ALREADY BEEN DEPLOYED! if docked ship rules are the same, they can be invulnerable, leave, come back and be invulnerable against all attacks, seems pretty op if we keep our current deployment rules.

7 hours ago, Aresxero said:

B wing seems like an even better knife fighter now with the inclusion of the 1 speed t-rolls, while still having the 2k, ten numb looks like a good contender now.

So Valen Rudor is apparently a defender pilot

Even if Dash arc dodges, which he can't do even remotely as well as his PTL EU days, Rudor can boost into a shot after tanking on focus + evade

Fun times ahead 

Edited by ficklegreendice