Wolfmanhays

Jumpmaster

1 minute ago, Ailowynn said:

Oh, sorry, FFG, I forgot to ask when the JumpMaster landed: can I get my money back for all my X-Wings, B-Wings, Y-Wings...anything lower PS than a JumpMaster? Kthx. 

That was kind of the point of 2.0.  You get all those back. Jumpmaster' reworked perma nerfed dial hurts.  It hurts a lot. 

The red right should have been there from the get-go.

Its an asym ship, it was suppose to have great left-turn capability despite its cargo-ship size/design but horrible right turns.

I'd be fine with its left sloop staying white, but the right sloop also shouldnt have even been there. Now it only has left red sloop (though its 3speed oddly enough)

Just now, ficklegreendice said:

Oh no!

It's (probably) balanced!

FFG WTF REFUND PLOX 

Balanced or removed from the table entirely? We will have to wait and see, but in my opinion, the dial is not encouraging at this point. 

8 minutes ago, Wolfmanhays said:

Balanced or removed from the table entirely? We will have to wait and see, but in my opinion, the dial is not encouraging at this point. 

The 1.0 dial is completely absurd. Its 2.0 dial is not super broken which means it is in a healthier place to balance it for game play. It could see a cost reduction or some of its upgrades come back

7 minutes ago, nexttwelveexits said:

The 1.0 dial is completely absurd. Its 2.0 dial is not super broken which means it is in a healthier place to balance it for game play. It could see a cost reduction or some of its upgrades come back

Cost reduction, you want 4 of them on a board? 

1 minute ago, Wolfmanhays said:

Cost reduction, you want 4 of them on a board? 

Remember, they are stress-blocked from rotating their arc and do not have dual arc. Deadeye so far is dead so they still need targetlocks to fire torp spams and theyre nowhere near as stupidly nimble.

Also the price cut would be in the Punishing One title since the base ship IS cheap, but the Dengar build was not.

34 minutes ago, Wolfmanhays said:

That was kind of the point of 2.0.  You get all those back. Jumpmaster' reworked perma nerfed dial hurts.  It hurts a lot. 

The JM5Ks dial was busted when paired with its abilities in 1.0. Its retained most of its abilities, and gotten back the Torps, so somthing HAD to give. Also a Human piloted ship getting white sloops while another that is piloted by only droids having red is just BS.

37 minutes ago, Wolfmanhays said:

37 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

I actually like it having torps back. The red rights kinda sucks but they were also pretty useless without title after the torps got yanked in faq 

Keep in mind that the title gives you an astro slot, which could be used for r4 astromech, which gives back green left turns and white right turns.

34 minutes ago, jagsba said:

They said torp singular

Except the torpedoes all have multiple charges now.