Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Larky Bobble

Which dial changes do you expect to see vary the most?

Recommended Posts

I´  m calling the TIE Int... I reckon it´ s going to have all the same straights and speed two blues but gain other blues in the 3 banks, maybe more, as well as a ton of red loopy stuff...

What do you think is going to change drastically in its dial, be it buff or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The YT series freighters. If they don't have their one-turn removed entirely, it will be made red. As a long time Dash fan I've always said it should have been anyway. I'm guessing the 2400 will also still have barrel roll, but it might be a red action on its own. I'm also curious what they do for the A-wing and TIE/int in terms of roll/boost combos.

Basically, while not just the dial, my money on the most crazy changes for how a ship flies in general is on the 2400. I'll still love it because Dash is the real OG from Shadows of the Empire, but it's going to be massively different I feel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Squark said:

Personally, though? I would really like to see rebalanced Azitucks, Lancers, and Jumpmasters. Those dials had no business whatsoever being that good.

I expect 2.0 to nerf those ones as well. We know the Jumps' dial is worse in some way but hopefully we'll know more in a couple of hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jo Jo said:

I am hoping the Tie Defender. Give me at least a white 2 turn damnit. At least bake in MKII engines into the dial. 

If the mk2 is baked into the defender dial that woul be nice but i´d prefer 2 white turns.

I´m really intrigued how the titles will work out in 2.0. maybe the /D baked into the pilot card or the x7 with a title to overrule the ship text or some weired flipcard as the xwings s-foils

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Larky Bobble said:

Will ol´   Jumpy get the one sided dial it really deserves? That could be the biggy....

Yeah half red please! Get rekt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The HWK dial is quite possibly the crazy thing shown in this image with the 1 reverse.  Could be the Sheathipede but I don't think the 'pede needs that many turn around options.  Either way, I expect the HWK and B-wing to get the biggest dial improvements.  The fact that the Lambda does not  get any  dial improvement makes think they are getting a flappy wing upgrade similar U-wing.

swz01_a2_rebel_spread.png

I'm guessing the Jumpmaster gets the biggest dial nerf.  The YT-1300 traded in its 1 hard turns for 3 hards.  2400 hopefully gets the same treatment.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gamblertuba said:

The HWK dial is quite possibly the crazy thing shown in this image with the 1 reverse.  Could be the Sheathipede but I don't think the 'pede needs that many turn around options.  Either way, I expect the HWK and B-wing to get the biggest dial improvements.  The fact that the Lambda does not  get any  dial improvement makes think they are getting a flappy wing upgrade similar U-wing.

swz01_a2_rebel_spread.png

I'm guessing the Jumpmaster gets the biggest dial nerf.  The YT-1300 traded in its 1 hard turns for 3 hards.  2400 hopefully gets the same treatment.  

I think they keep Dash the knifefighter type, with sharp turns and barrel roll, while the falcon becomes the fastest ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Commander Kaine said:

I think they keep Dash the knifefighter type, with sharp turns and barrel roll, while the falcon becomes the fastest ship.

For balance reasons, they really should not let Dash hard 1 and barrel roll and ignore obstacles.  Gotta take away one of those.  Dash sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, gamblertuba said:

For balance reasons, they really should not let Dash hard 1 and barrel roll and ignore obstacles.  Gotta take away one of those.  Dash sucks.

Dash is already losing Engine Upgrade, and will likely also have restrictions on his linked actions. Those will go a long way into reining him in.

I think the Jumpmaster's going to see one of the more drastic dial changes. That thing is going to be nerfed hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...