WookieHairdresser

Tomorrow

4 minutes ago, Alpha17 said:

****.  I'm torn between learning about my beloved TIE Defenders, and my hope that the E-Wing will actually be good. 

keep the faith brother, defenders or we go to FFG HQ and do something drastic...cry like little girls while holding nonsensical signs.

Punisher for sure.

Defenders are also interesting.

I'd like to see what they have done with the TIE Aggressor. Does it have some special turret mechanic? a gunner slot? A ship ability? I feel that ship fell very boring, and imperial ships are supposed to have special moves.

Time of the presentation: 1 pm local time

Schedule for tomorrow: 1.5 hour meeting that will give me no new information... starting at 1 pm local time

Um...

Real world: *Eye twitch*

Mental world: *Transforms into Bossk, flips the table and starts destroying his cubicle!*

:(

My favorite pilot in the game since she dropped has been Miranda Doni.  I'm known in my local group as the K-Wing guy even since before they became so popular so I wanna know what she's got in 2e.

I'm certain it won't be as good as 1e but if she's just playable I'll have to work her into a squad.

Edited by sharrrp

21 minutes ago, WookieHairdresser said:

Okay, we are all ready, we're all excited - if you could find one thing out tomorrow.. What would you pick?

I'm going to start the ball rolling with the ARC-170, anything and everything I learn about the new ship tomorrow will make my weekend!

What is happening tomorrow? 

I kid, I kid...   I won't sleep tonight or be able to get anything done at work.  I should just call it a weekend right now.   Looking for anything scum.  The scummier the better.  

Beyond the desire to learn the stats to hopefully be able to start test/trial playing of the game...

What pilots made the cut and who did we lose?  The old EU stuff, although lamented by some, is what sucked me into the game.  How many of those characters/pilots do I get to keep pulling out?

Farlander/Jan/Kyle/Mara/Dash/etc