Sign in to follow this  
Celestial Lizards

You know what I think of all the 2.0 stuff?

1 minute ago, Celestial Lizards said:

Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and everybody's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say. 

Best post of the year, you have my nomination for the golden wookiee.

Edited by LordFajubi

18 hours ago, NeverBetTheFett said:

Who are you to argue with someone you don't even know!?! What do you think this is? The internets?

Please let me apologize for not meeting a person, in person, before I take issue with the words that they post in a semi- anonymous chat forum.  My bad and thank you for bringing that to my attention. However, I take issue with the tone of the rebuke.  

Edited by Wolfmanhays
Spelling. The Talonbane of my existence.

3 hours ago, stuffedskullcat said:

Blocking. All of you.

Blocking is the worst part of X-Wing!  An academy pilot TIE scrub shouldn't be able to block Wedge *&$#ing Antilles and cost him an action!!!!11!!11!11    2.0 had better fix this or it's a dead game!

Edited by AllWingsStandyingBy

16 hours ago, Celestial Lizards said:

In my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and everybody's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say. 

Amazing. Every word of that sentence is wrong. 

18 hours ago, Celestial Lizards said:

In my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and everybody's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say. 

d43.jpg

20 hours ago, Celestial Lizards said:

The offense I’ve suffered from reading your post is only surrmounted by my self-loathing for having been offended by your self-expression and the hurt I’ve suffered reading replies that agree and disagree with you.  I will breath deeply, being mindful of my context and connection to the universe.