Flametrooper, Snowtrooper, Impact Grenades, 
74-Z Speeder Bikes 90
Long-Range Comlink, 
74-Z Speeder Bikes 90
Long-Range Comlink, 
74-Z Speeder Bikes 90
Long-Range Comlink, 

Commands:
Push, Ambush, Standing Orders, Assault, Maximum Firepower, Evasive Maneuvers, Imperial Discipline, 

Split firing the stormtrooper squads for maximum suppression that act as bodyguards for Veers. Snowtroopers moving up the board to get within range 1 to bombard units with black dice and blast with speeder bikes filling an assassin role or anti-armor if needed.

18 hours ago, SuperDryden said:

Split firing the stormtrooper squads for maximum suppression that act as bodyguards for Veers. Snowtroopers moving up the board to get within range 1 to bombard units with black dice and blast with speeder bikes filling an assassin role or anti-armor if needed.

How often are people getting their flametroopers in range? I've only had one chance to run a single unit, and by the time they were in range it didn't matter. Having 3 of them charging up seems scary, though. Easy to focus on them while the bikes swoop in and tear everything up.

5 minutes ago, Qwrety77 said:

How often are people getting their flametroopers in range? I've only had one chance to run a single unit, and by the time they were in range it didn't matter. Having 3 of them charging up seems scary, though. Easy to focus on them while the bikes swoop in and tear everything up.

The flametroopers force your opponent to prioritize that as their target or get absolutely mauled. Allows your other units to move around and secure objectives. 

7 minutes ago, Patteous said:

The flametroopers force your opponent to prioritize that as their target or get absolutely mauled. Allows your other units to move around and secure objectives. 

I can definitely see that. I plan on picking up more snowies, but I love DLTs so much that it's hard to give them up.

Flametroopers are there as Boogeyman and to roll red defense dice. Unless they kill 5 Snowtroopers in each group there still a squad threatening force rolling 6 or more black dice at range one (against full enemy squads), while still firing on the move the entire time. And speeder bikes for the points offer some of the best offensive power. They roll the exact same dice as a naked atst minus 1 impact but with offensive surges and a free move, they are just susceptible to all weapons as a trade-off.