What a cool clones! What if every clone has a clone brother ability to make more power up of the clone representatives?

also the ffg forum parliament will nevertheless permit the army of the clones, the senate must be dissolved and the local governors will keep the clones in line now

7 hours ago, Shadows of the Future said:

You know, probably the best way to get clone troopers is to go with the early Empire ones that would be early GCW options.

but how to get droids and other characters?

question
which figures are suitable for conversion for the game of war clones? your suggestions.
please, help are suitable for conversion for the game of war clones? your suggestions.
please, help

2 hours ago, Fan Star Wars said:

question
which figures are suitable for conversion for the game of war clones? your suggestions.
please, help are suitable for conversion for the game of war clones? your suggestions.
please, help

The Scout Troopers can easily be repainted to look like the Kashyyyk troopers, or the Scouts/SF troopers from throughout the Clone Wars, and the Snowtroopers can be repainted to look like Clone Galactic Marines..  Boba could be repainted to look like any Mandalorian merc from the War.

10 minutes ago, Alpha17 said:

The Scout Troopers can easily be repainted to look like the Kashyyyk troopers, or the Scouts/SF troopers from throughout the Clone Wars, and the Snowtroopers can be repainted to look like Clone Galactic Marines..  Boba could be repainted to look like any Mandalorian merc from the War.

the beginning. thanks a lot for the help. probably the problem in the clones, I'm talking about the usual infantry, but the bigger problem is probably in the droids?

?qrepresentatives of the company in charge of us, they tamed us into the universe of star wars.
I demand very much that I require the continuation of the banquet, then let's go to the war of the clones. salute comrades?

please clone war???
please, help

figHello?
It's a pity that the representatives did not answer our questions. I do not see any further fludit on the forum. Although the members of the forum are very good. thanks to those who talked in the topic of the war of the clones, to whom this topic was interesting.
good luck to all, may the power come with you.
p.s. I will be removed.?ures are suitable for conversion for the game of war clones? your suggestions.
please, help

3 hours ago, Fan Star Wars said:

figHello?
It's a pity that the representatives did not answer our questions. I do not see any further fludit on the forum. Although the members of the forum are very good. thanks to those who talked in the topic of the war of the clones, to whom this topic was interesting.
good luck to all, may the power come with you.
p.s. I will be removed.?ures are suitable for conversion for the game of war clones? your suggestions.
please, help

Part of the reason that there isn't as much for it is that the game is relatively new. We're still in the experimental stage of learning the current rules and having slight tweaks to create and modify a few small things but it'll be a bit before we're at the point where it'll be possible to build other, entire, balanced forces for the game.

I'm already trying to have one that would play very different as a neutral "fun" faction that isn't really a fringe/scum take, and even with a very limited unit variety, it's a LOT of work. Sure, the Old Republic and CIS would be more similar than what I'm trying to work out, but it's still a pile of work to do it.

For those wondering, the faction I'm playing around with is a Rak'ghoul force that will probably be months in the working along with sourcing the parts and minis to build the group in order to try for the local events in a nearby store around Halloween when it comes around. Really wish there was an easy