14 minutes ago, Rettere said:

Darth Grivioes, has 4 lightsaber weapons, Arsenal 4, Pierce 8, 8 red dices, 15 hp.

Wpould be a good clone wars villain yes?

I think the universe of clones is much more interesting than the army and the characters. The game will get more saturated and dynamic.

I want the fallen Jedi Krell.  Another four lightsaber wielder.  Straight up strategic sociopath.

Also, another poly-armed character, Trench.  If we're pulling Veers out of his vehicle, I think Trench would be a terrific commander.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Ghoti said:

Shameless plug for designing Clone War factions over in Army Building:

?read an impressive, sorry for one, the developers are unlikely to be on the forum, read our wishes. but hope it is hope,??? let there be a war of clones auuuuuu??????

57 minutes ago, Fan Star Wars said:

that's interesting by force who will be stronger clones or separatists? who chooses which faction?

Clones stronger by force sinc ethey are organic and droids have no force.

But some people think R2D2 has force sensitivity have you considered?

I choose both faction since the dramatic is best.

4 minutes ago, Rettere said:

Clones stronger by force sinc ethey are organic and droids have no force.

But some people think R2D2 has force sensitivity have you considered?

I choose both faction since the dramatic is best.

I prefer the separatist droids to sympathy, but the strength and power of the clones are leading. Clone themes are very interesting to many fans around the world, it's a pity that so and no one lets out game sets on the universe of clones

4 minutes ago, Fan Star Wars said:

I prefer the separatist droids to sympathy, but the strength and power of the clones are leading. Clone themes are very interesting to many fans around the world, it's a pity that so and no one lets out game sets on the universe of clones

Separatist droigs have sympathy yes but not sympathetic to one another i.e. battle droid and droideka never sympathetic like clone brothers too each other.

how about you? which faction will you agree?

I conclude that the numbers of clone and droid fans are more than the numbers of the many many clones ever made; yes there are so many clone fans we must have the clone armies.

4 minutes ago, Rettere said:

Separatist droigs have sympathy yes but not sympathetic to one another i.e. battle droid and droideka never sympathetic like clone brothers too each other.

how about you? which faction will you agree?

I conclude that the numbers of clone and droid fans are more than the numbers of the many many clones ever made; yes there are so many clone fans we must have the clone armies.

I would have chosen the clones, since the faction is interesting to the beautiful powerful. But the droids are interesting to me, I like the grivus.

3 minutes ago, Rettere said:

How many points you thinka clone topper should have?

Well, you need to think about this, because the clones in all respects outperform the droids, and the characters are stronger

probably we do not know if the game will be played on clones or not. the forum representatives of the company there ((((and just write our wishes sadly.-_-
how do you think it really is to wait for the universe of clones?:(