Budgernaut

Will we see Zuckuss and 4-LOM

1 hour ago, MadFuhrer said:

I think we MIGHT get a blister wave out of rebels yet.  If I had to put money for the wave, I would say Kallus, Ketsu, and Rex.

I agree, another blister wave of Rebels figures makes a whole bunch of sense to me. FFG has plenty of art for Kallus, Ketsu, and Rex already. I could also see them introducing some Mandalorian characters (Bo-Katan, Fenn Rau, Gar Saxon, generic Mandalorian supercommandos as a new unit). This could be a nice way to introduce a Boba Fett skirmish upgrade as well!

3 hours ago, Rikalonius said:

Yeah, I heard that about The Last Jedi too.  I won't believe anything until I hear more trustworthy sources.  Ron Howard is a good director. Rush, Apollo 13, Heart of the Sea, and the Shootist are some of my favorite films.  My daughter loves Curious George 2.  Also, we know Ron did Star Wars the way George imagined Star Wars should be before Executive meddling gave us what got in 1977 (thank goodness), also known as Willow. So if anyone wrangle a decent story out of the Disney's attempt to ruin it, it is him.

That being said I won't rest till Therm Scissorpunch is added to the game.

Meh, I liked the Last Jedi.  Glad that all signs point to my getting two incredible Star Wars films in less than a year.

But yeah, bring on Scissorpunch!

Posted (edited)

The Last Jedi was fantastic! And everything coming out of the Solo production looks awesome! I'm so looking forward to watching Solo one week from now (it's being released two days early over here in Norway, for some reason; Lucky us! :D ).

But Yeah, I'm sure there are loads of interesting stuff in Solo: ASWS that could find good use in Imperial Assault! For some weird reason, I'm dying for a Weazel scum faction ally (although, one can't not love Warwick Davis :) ).

Edited by angelman2

4 hours ago, angelman2 said:

The Last Jedi was fantastic! And everything coming out of the Solo production looks awesome! I'm so looking forward to watching Solo one week from now (it's being released two days early over here in Norway, for some reason; Lucky us! :D ).

But Yeah, I'm sure there are loads of interesting stuff in Solo: ASWS that could find good use in Imperial Assault! For some weird reason, I'm dying for a Weazel scum faction ally (although, one can't not love Warwick Davis :) ).

We just need a Warwick ally/villain pack with all of his characters in it.

He's my favorite Star Wars fan/actor, no holds barred.

Maybe the chances for this dynamic duo of bounty-hunting have just improved:

http://www.theforce.net/story/front/Star_Wars_The_Clone_Wars_To_Return_With_New_Episodes_On_Disneys_DirectToConsumer_Streaming_Service_181343.asp

One can only hope Filoni & co. will work 4LOM & Zuckuss into the plotline, which would generate more interest in them, give them some back story and show them in action so the designers at FFG have some ideas what to put on their deployment card. :-)

12 minutes ago, bill_andel said:

Maybe the chances for this dynamic duo of bounty-hunting have just improved:

http://www.theforce.net/story/front/Star_Wars_The_Clone_Wars_To_Return_With_New_Episodes_On_Disneys_DirectToConsumer_Streaming_Service_181343.asp

One can only hope Filoni & co. will work 4LOM & Zuckuss into the plotline, which would generate more interest in them, give them some back story and show them in action so the designers at FFG have some ideas what to put on their deployment card. :-)

Maybe!

There is that unaired bounty hunters episode that they could show up in...

Well, not to rain on anyone's parade, but if these extra Clone Wars episode were to guide/influence/inform IA in any way, it's gonna be years and years until concepts, game development, and playtesting results in tangible IA products :)  Best case scenario for the 4LOM & Zuckuss lovers, FFG already have thoroughly developed (and playtested?) plans in action which could result in releases within the next 12 months :D