Idon'tmill

Leia and Dooku confirmed for Way of the Force?

On 5/15/2018 at 11:51 PM, Joelist said:

As long as she does not have a "Leia Poppins" Power Action...

I could see something like: "You may play blue abilities on this character, regardless of play restrictions. Before this character takes damage you may discard any number of attached character's blue ability upgrades to block that much damage."

2 hours ago, Lobokai said:

Come on hero Dooku 

I’m curious, in what storyline is Dooku presented as a hero?  I know he was a former Jedi Master, but I don’t know of a story where we see him in that role (aside from a vision of an alternate life given to and rejected by Yoda in The Clone Wars).

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:51 AM, Joelist said:

As long as she does not have a "Leia Poppins" Power Action...

I was gonna say the same thing, but a defeated character comming back (once per game) at the end of the turn with (let's say) 3 health... That would be something interesting.

1 hour ago, NetCop said:

How about returning more then once and with more health? Like this:

Capture1.PNG

Oh man, bib dooku can just eff you up and then decide to either pop bib for price of failure or wait to revive dooku then price of failure to move your redeploys back

2 hours ago, JoeyBriefcase said:

Oh man, bib dooku can just eff you up and then decide to either pop bib for price of failure or wait to revive dooku then price of failure to move your redeploys back

Why bib dooku? Dooku x2 battledroids can do the same price of failure shenangians, but also bring back battledroids through separist landing craft, not to mention Dooku and battledroids are more thematic.

I like this better than Rise Again because the timing requirement is not as strict. What is interesting is that Blue Villain now has access to a lot of in deck damage healing. 

3 hours ago, Idon'tmill said:

Why bib dooku? Dooku x2 battledroids can do the same price of failure shenangians, but also bring back battledroids through separist landing craft, not to mention Dooku and battledroids are more thematic.

I like Bib, plus yellow villain doesn't have much representation outside of Boba